It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

”2083” by Anders Behring Breivik: An outline of the Norway Shooter’s "Manifesto"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

I do think - I want to add - that we are in danger of more of this if we KEEP excluding thoughts like this from the public forum. They will breed in silence and isolation, like this did.

Why is it you never read or hear anyone speak out against a diverse society? I don't personally agree with it, but I can see the problems of too fast immigration when people don't assimilate. We've got a culture that's becoming intolerant of unpopular opinions. Instead of hearing them out, they never get to speak - that's not good. Any idea, IMO, should be open to debate.

I agree. We do need to respect and discuss the politically incorrect opinions in the open.

Immigration without assimilation is a problem in the US also. Most groups, Latinos, Asians, Jews and Indians assimilate within a generation. Their kids make friends with other kids in school and they all share a generational culture with addition of their own family customs. It is nice and makes things more interesting. The issues arise when subcultures that don't assimilate grow and try to take over areas. For example; LA (Latin gang culture), Chicago (black gangs) and other inner-city gang cultures everywhere. Muslims don't assimilate. They don't make friends or speak to the other kids unless necessary.

It is true that people in general and the media villanize anyone with an unpopular opinion whether it is logically correct or not. This started 20 or 30 years ago when the movement to become "politically correct" became popular. Now we have a generation of adults and teenagers that believe politically correct is actually correct and not just polite. They no longer seem to have the capacity think logically about the typical actions of any group. For example if every terrorist is Muslim then we would logically inspect only Muslims at the airport. Instead we now have to inspect 6 year old girls. Unfortunately, as long as the popular media remains politically correct and anyone that shows a shred of seeing beyond the BS and stating the obvious logical conclusion is villanized this will remain the norm.

While I understand that the old sterotypes and generalizations that used to be openly made were oppressive and not representative of every person in that group there is always at least a shred of truth in every stereotype. Of course it is now politically incorrect to acknowledge even that tiny fact.

The other frustration that Breivik may have had and the typical neo-Nazi groups in America have is that white people and the MSM villanize white people and traditional white European culture. Over the years liberals have celebrated African, Muslim, Latino, American Indian and everyother culture in our schools. It is fine to study other cultures but they have at the same time implanted guilt in to the kids. Guilt for being born white and an unnecessary feeling of needing to atone for any oppression that may have been afflicted on any other race at any time by any person with white skin.

Until this unnecessary and rather stupid oppression of white/European culture stops and people of all backgrounds assimilate in to whatever culture dominates in their current location there will always be more Breiviks and more neo-Nazis. Resentment will always build in those that look beyond the politically correct BS and see their own culture unjustly villanized, not only villanized but disappearing. Not only disappearing but with others of their own culture actually celebrating its demise. These outbursts will occur again.

Politically correct people may argue the “unjustly“ part of that statement but I am white and have never oppressed anyone. I also do not feel responsible for or a need to atone for any of the “sins” of whites in generations past. Bringing this unjust unspoken white oppression into the open and stopping it may be the ultimate way to stop further outbursts of total frustration.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: silent thunder
Book 2: Europe Burning
”In this book we review and analyze Europe’s current problems. We will also look at possible solutions.”

He begins with a discussion of the so-called ”EU Eurabia Project.” This theory (it straddles the shadowy realm between conspiracy theory and academic theory) may be familiar to some ATS members, and it is not original to Breivik. The theory posits a deliberate attempt to ”Islamize” Europe carried out by traitorous European Elites.

... so ... He was right then?

/the room fills with shouts and screams

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know one is not supposed to ask questions like this. What-ever. Get-over-yourself. Answer the goddamn question.

Did Breivik call it ... or what?

That manifesto was published 4 years ago. And look at all the threads raging about the difference between refugees/immigrants flooding Europe right now. So... was he right?

If not, please explain. What is really going on then. Because where I'm sitting his theory is the only one that answers all the questions.

Someone, anyone, please give me a better explanation

And before the Trolls think they can make-this-go-away by attacking Breivik as a person, instead of answering the question. Doesn't matter what you say about him. He has gotten over 800 marriage proposals through the mail since his incarceration. So... I don't think he really cares what you say about him... as a person.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
Did you sincerely read 1500 pages from this nutbag?

I imagine a lot of ATS European members have read it and believe in it all. It fits their paranoia, from what I've seen lately, I knew there were some breivik fan boys on ATS. Next a brief outline of hitters mien Kampf

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
But still a rallying flag in these unsecure times ?

Interesting this thread was started 2011 and in 2015 its starting to take shape on the world theatre,

Yep the comparison with Mein Kamp is erie though.

The future is definitely bleak but I'm optimistic,

The Agenda marches on.

Fox.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: foxhound2459

Yep the comparison with Mein Kamp is erie though.

Yet, according to the manifesto, he is anti-Nazi and pro-Zionist.

It has been five days.

No better explanation is coming then. I take it?

Mike Grouchy

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

In this two and half hour video Ole Dammegård, a rather sensitive empathic man, shares his research into the Oslo massacre.
    New Images
    New information
    actual calls during the event
    New videos

But generally he is very relaxed and soothing for a conspiracy thinker. Not a bad listen if one has the hours to spare. But this is not the reason I post it here.

He has a completely new take on what happened. I will ask the question that seems to be the thesis of his talk. It seems to be a tiny question about a brief moment after the event, but it is representative of the entire thing.

"How did Breivik upload his manifesto while he was in custody?"

Don't watch the video / watch the video. Either way. The scope and range of research if fairly impressive. But my previous question still stands.

Someone, anyone, please give me a better explanation.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 11-11-2015 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

... so ... He was right then?

Apparently yes he was......

Thx for digging up this relic,i will have to read more into now you have captured my attention....

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Oh geez dude this hit me like a hammer, sounds like he did know, wow.

I don`t agree with his methods at all, but to stop the Islamation of Europe I agree.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   

He was right, but the fear of islamisation of Europe has been around for a lot longer than when Anders penned his "manifesto"..

blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Here is a partial list of victims of Friday's attacks in Paris confirmed by The Associated Press and other media:

___

— Stephane Albertini (age uncertain)

— Nick Alexander, 36, Colchester, England

— Thomas Ayad, 32, Amiens, France.

--- Quentin Boulenger, 29, Paris.

— Elodie Breuil, 23.

— Ciprian Calciu, 32.

— Nicolas Classeau, 43.

— Guillaume Decherf, 43.

— Elsa Veronique Delplace San Martin, 35, France. Daughter of Patricia San Martin Nunez.

— Asta Diakite.

--- Romain Didier, 32, Paris, France.

— Elif Dogan, 28, Belgium.

— Fabrice Dubois.

— Thomas Duperron, 30, Alencon, France.

--- Mathias Dymarski, 23, Paris.

— Germain Ferey, 36, Paris.

— Gregory Fosse, 28, Gambais, France.

--- Suzon Garrigues, 21, Paris.

— Michelli Gil Jaimez, Tuxpan, Mexico.

— Matthieu Giroud, 38, Jarrie, France.

— Nohemi Gonzalez, 23, Long Beach, California.

— Alberto Gonzalez Garrido, 29, Madrid.

— Anne Guyomard, 29, Saint-Germain-en-Laye, France.

— Pierre-Yves Guyomard, 32, Saint-Germain-en-Laye, France.

— Raphael Hilz, 28.

— Mathieu Hoche, 38, France.

— Djamila Houd, 41, Paris.

— Mohamed Amine Ibnolmobarak, 29.

— Pierro Innocenti, 40, Paris.

--- Marie Lausch, 23, Paris.

--- Anna Lieffrig-Petard, 24, Paris, sister of Marion Lieffrig-Petard.

--- Marion Lieffrig-Petard, 30, Paris.

— Patricia San Martin Nunez, 61, France, mother of Elsa Veronique Delplace San Martin.

— Cédric Mauduit, Calvados, France.

— Fanny Minot, 29, Paris.

--- Lamia Mondeguer, Paris.

— Marie Mosser, 24, Nancy, France.

— Justine Moulin, 23, Paris.

— Helene Muyal, 35, Paris.

— Bertrand Navarret, 37, Capbreton, France.

— Aurélie de Peretti, 33, Saint Tropez, France.

— Lacramioara Pop, 29.

— Francois-Xavier Prevost, 29.

— Sebastien Proisy, 38.

— Valentin Ribet, 26.

— Halima Saadi.

— Hodda Saadi, sister of Halima Saadi.

— Kheireddine Sahbi, 29.

— Lola Salines, 28, Paris.

— Valeria Solesin, 28, Italy.

— Fabian Stech, 51, Dijon, France.

— Ariane Theiller, 23.

— Luis Felipe Zschoche Valle, 33, Paris.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join