It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want disclosure?Then demand it!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
What's your opinion then Isaac? Go on, you know you want to...

I'd rather stick to stating facts and ways to find out additional information...

Opinions are cheap. I generally prefer to limit myself to pointing out relevant resources.

Over the years, this has meant I've generally been able to stay on friendly terms with many skeptics and many ufologists - a fairly rare achievement within ufology.

Sure, I've sometimes been frustrated at biting my tongue and wanted to express more opinions - but I'm sticking with a low-key approach ... for now.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

I must admit, your approach is probably more productive than mine. I like to appear to lean different ways to draw peoples motives. It confuses some members but I'm a bit weird like that.

I will state categorically the one opinion I do have. Closed mindedness and associated fuzzy thinking regarding topics like these is foolish and renders us easy victims to charlatanism or worse. Failure to challenge such thinking has a similar effect.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Anyone who came on the right path, or who had real credible inside information... got dead...
This is thayr planet, there will be no disclosure

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kera1337
reply to post by Nikola014

Anyone who came on the right path, or who had real credible inside information... got dead...
This is thayr planet, there will be no disclosure

I know that,but just think what if 6 Billion people stand up do you really think they could kill us all?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join