It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sun is exactly where it should be!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

So you are saying that those pics without dates and timestamps do prove that sun is not setting further north?

The evidence is here bro, why are you ignoring the rest provided?

I am pointing out that those pics prove nothing. I even said that I don't doubt the point you were trying to make. Why are you ignoring that?
edit on 26-7-2015 by YouPeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: YouPeople

I can't help you if you refuse to comprehend the simplest things here.

The images are merely a compliment to the Manhattanhenge story, as far as I know they represent exactly what the labels say.

Manhattanhenge is an event that is predictable. The next Manhattanhenge is March 28 2016.

If the sun was doing anything other than what it was supposed to, such forecasts would be innacurate.

I can't really make it more simpler for you.

edit on 26/7/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Do those pics themselves prove anything or don't they?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

If you can't read and comprehend what was written above the image..

Here's an image showing Manhattanhenge since 2006.

And what I just said..

The images are merely a compliment to the Manhattanhenge story, as far as I know they represent exactly what the labels say.

Then you're just trolling, go and troll someone else please

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Manhattanhenge is an event that is predictable. The next Manhattanhenge is March 28 2016.

That's actually pretty funny because my "research" tells me it should happen in May and July every year.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The precise dates of Manhattanhenge depend on the date of the summer solstice, which varies from year to year but remains close to June 21. In 2014, the "full sun" Manhattanhenge occurred on May 30 at 8:18 p.m., and on July 11 at 8:24 p.m.[1]

There's a chart there showing the dates from 2011-2015 and the full disc sun always happens within 28th to 31st of May and 11th to 13th of July.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Then you're just trolling, go and troll someone else please

This was my initial comment,

Not that I am doubting the point that you make, but I have to say that that collage of Manhattanhenge pics from different years is imcomplete and meaningless without dates and timestamps. Just sayin'.

You could have just said that I was right and that they were just a complement to the thread, then and there. But you responded in a different manner.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The Sun itself hasn't moved..more the wobble Earth has taken on due to Planet X's magnetism. This is what has seen sunsets and rises out of place,the sun rising not on schedule in Greenland,Polaris to be out of place the list goes on!

I can see why and how treads like this and flat Earth are being invasive and defensive recently, a meager attempt to buy time for the elites and their plans.

The Sun is incidentally being blamed for the unprecedented eddy flows in Our magnetosphere, these have appeared in the data in earnest since early 2015. This notified bombardment is all happening while Sun activity is flat lined. This interference is coming from below the ecliptic and this is precisely where PX resides! NASA or whoever are also removing and editing much of the BATRUS data and SOHO/LASCO data. There is an earthquake pattern that has also formed over the last few years and is also clearly indicating predictable EQs on alignment dates as I mentioned in My recent thread.

So there you have it Planet X is causing the Earth to wobble..everything is not ok I'm afraid sorry Chadwickus.

You used Manhattenhenge as an example in the Op? This is a false example and misleading as noted in this link:

zetatalk.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

The Sun itself hasn't moved..more the wobble Earth has taken on due to Planet X's magnetism.

Seriously?

Shouldn't planet X be shown to actually exist before you make a statement like that?

SO Planet X is only effecting the Earth and not the other planets in the solar system...wow we must be special.

zetatalk.com...

I should have known.

Here you go you may,or may not want to read this about zetatalk...

pec.yuku.com...
edit on 26-7-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Although Manhattan's grid was laid out decades ago, no one seems to have noticed and celebrated Manhattanhenge before Tyson. Its popularity has been building steadily, and now draws big crowds drinking in the beauty and snapping pictures of the spectacular display of color with their smartphones.

www.reuters.com...

Really? Noone noticed before? How can that be? This phenomenon has been happening twice a year for decades now but it was unremarkable enough to be mentioned until Neil DeGrasse Tyson made it a thing?

Why are there no older references or pics on the internet? At least I can't find anything before 2000 or even later as far as I can determine.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

So where did you get this date?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

It happened again 2 weeks ago, go look it up.

According to Yahoo News it was a no show,

screen.yahoo.com...

Throngs of "Manhattanhenge" enthusiasts were disappointed Monday evening after the light show failed to deliver

If you watch the vid you can see it doesn't line up and the commentator says:

"tonight Manhattanhenge was more myth than a reality, there was a gorgeous sunset but the sun and streets didn't quite line up"

And in May 2015 it was apparently obscured by clouds.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Chadwickus?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

www.nbcnewyork.com...#

Look at the photos and their dates.

Can you stop stalking me now please?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Can you stop stalking me now please?

I am not done yet.

So where did you get that March 18 date?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Haha, exactly.

18 March.....

How very stupid of them. Every person who has done only a bit of research about Manhattanhenge should know it happens around the summer solstice.....

Still wondering why I can't find any record of this phenomenon from before Neil DeGrasseTyson introduced it.

Any thoughts?

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join