It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutchsinse lost my vote!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Hi folks,

Not too sure if this would be classed as a worthy post but I felt I wanted to share with you.

Over the last week there has been an uprising in threads with regards to a youtuber named Dutchsinse.
There has been folks standing by his claims and there has been folks shooting him down.

Well, by jings my haggis has indeed been ruffled. Last night I was watching his channel as once more he put out a video with regards to a plume venting in California.

Here a couple of the threads giong around.

Volcanic activity starting in California
Dutchsinse vs USGS

Anyway, so I was on the Volcanic Activity thread and we were chatting about the amount of small quakes going of in California, a kind of swarm it was. So a poster named quadagent gave us a link to what he thought may have been a reason for the swarm, and in fact it may be quite normal.

I thought I would drop a comment on Dutch's channel as there was a discussion going on at the time. So I took the link and posted it into the comments and asked if it could be part of the reason for the swarm of quakes.

I am in no way up to date on the science of earthquakes but I defend my right to ask questions, as silly as they may be.
Well my question was quickly deleted.

For what reason I do not know, but going on what folks were saying about Dutch and his videos, I thought maybe the link hurt the flow of fear that was being distributed through his channel.

I for one was enjoying his videos and his info.
But with my comment being deleted I now have my doubts.
He has a video with regards to how many followers he has, he claims he isn't gloating but by jings.

Right, I hope I haven't opened myself up for attacks here as that just wont be welcoming.

Peace for now.

SIB

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Well, i'd say it's a worthy post.

I have been following those video's recently, and while i find them interesting, i also sense a lot of fear-mongering going on as well. However i did appreciate the fact that some things are brought to attention with recent videos, but i also am suspicious of their motives and their spin on the "events"

Thanks for sharing your experience though, it's good to know

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I quit listening to him months ago with the radar data. Those HAARP rings he kept refering to was nothing more than the area between to radar stations. I spent 4 years in the Navy as a weather observer. I had to learn how to read radar, satelite imagery, and use that data to put together surface charts. One of his videos I commented on what was causing it. I wasn't being rude or anything because as a weather geek, I found it interesting. He didn't want to hear it I guess because he didn't back up his theory on HAARP. Now they maybe using HAARP but in that video, it wasn't the case. Same thing is happening now with the volcano plume he keeps saying is there.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilSIB

What was your question? 'They' own and run Youtube and 'they' may have deleted your comment for being 'on the money'!!!

I thought you were going to go hating on him for something...but this, I've typed things before, controversial, and they 'disappear'.

I'm relieved. What exactly was your question?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Trying to remember here if i actually posted on his site and it vanished as well . I have a feeling it did happen. as i felt it was weird and that maybe they only want certain peoples comments.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilSIB

I am sure his intentions are good, but I am afraid his knowledge is limited, his logic is frequently flawed and his proper research is very often seriously lacking. Other than that he does a good job.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hi everybody,

Many thanks for taking the time to reply.

Indeed I wish not bad mouth someone as that isn't very nice and I wouldn't like my name being bad mouthed, but I felt annoyed by the deletion of my comment on his channel.

I asked simply, "Hi folks, not too sure if this is would have anything to do with the wee shakes Cali have been getting link, just wondered?"

Then it was gone.

Puterman I have found your info on the Quake Watch Thread to be very helpfull and a safe place for folks like me to throw a question on 2.

As I mentioned I was indeed enjoying Dutch's videos but now I do question his motives. They were trying to get everyone subscribed to donate $1 so he could get money together to investigate the California plaume. That's a lot of dosh if all his subscribers followed up on that.

Anyhoo, many thanks for dropping by, as always it's good to meet some fine folks here in ATS land.

Peace for now

SIB

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

You're too kind...

The guy hasn't got a clue, the "HAARP rings" confirmed this for me.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
HAARP Rings is all one has to know about Mr. Dutchsinse.

HAARP Rings :shk:
edit on 29-7-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
lol, thanks guys.

Yeah the HARRP circle thing had me a bit baffled.

Seemed just to be a glitch in my eyes, as smokey as they may be.

Peace

SIB

top topics

join