It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

well it does turn out the sun affects are planet and climate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
well after dragging my sorry butt out of bed today made a cuppa and sat down to watch the news more specificaly RT and lo and behold a 3 min article came on about HOW OUR SUN DOES have an effect on the earth and how it may well just cause earthquakes and volcanic eruptions

So it turns out earthquake guy and his predictions are correct over the last 6 mth he has correctly hit 4 big one's on the head, so all you nayseyers are wrong so rather than everyone dismissing it maybe we could give the guy some credit for his research. which will now need to be throughly explored, they have there own russian scientists drawing the same conclusions now

as I have come to the conculsion myself WE LIVE ON A SUN DRIVEN WORLD and all this co2 is a load of cods-wallop as explained in another thread there have been times in the past when co2 levels where 2-3 times greater and what happened the plants and trees grew to massive proportions which led to more oxygen being produced which led to insects and animals growing to massive proportions dinosaurs anyone and many other species to name through out history just look at the fossil record

So as I always suspected co2 is nothing more than a tax on breathing and an excuse for decietful lyeing pieces of doda to push population control

the real issue is all the toxic pollutants being dumped in the envoiroment heavy metals and such like and in another thread someone yesterday mentioned a mini ice age in the 1700's or something it was caused by a volcano going off in iceland hence the panic earlier this yr when that particular volcano showed signs of life would be grateful if someone could remind me of the name of it and when RT post the clip will post for you

and now I await the bashing for not supplying the source well it is on rt give me a chance and will add later, time for a second cup of tea oh and forgive the spelling still waking up lol

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bauldrick

Mate, not trying to be a prick, but PLEASE use periods, or fullstops, in your sentences. It is rather hard to read, without it.

vvv

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

bit unfair that fella still on second cuppa and still waking up I did say that in initial post but point taken

2nd line

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
And finally the world catches up with my way of thinking !

Sorry that was a bit "know it all", but I have long thought that the sun was more than just a pretty thing that sat in the sky, and this thread only goes to support my view.

Of course this/I could all still be wrong, we are forever learning.

So the question is, will the goal posts move again in the future ?

As our understanding deepens, we just find more questions

edit on 29-7-2011 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2011 by solargeddon because: Grrrr typos

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
What guy are you talking about, what predictions?

Yes, the sun is responsible for quakes, sunquakes, but earthquakes or volcanic eruption im not sure about that.
Im not saying it doesnt but there is still no proof of this theory. To be a theory it has to be 100% right all the time with no exceptions.
Planetary alignments could cause earthquakes which some believe its also a theory, sometimes there is one sometimes not.
But then,...
I would rather believe they all have (in)direct effect but it all depends on the conditions of each one, right time and place and so much more parameters.
But they are also independent events, so... who will proof who is right in which theory?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Please, for the love of grammar Nazis everywhere, at least change "are" to "our" in the headline if you have a moment.

That being said, current data shows that the sun is on a slight cooling trend:

Has the sun been cooling or warming in recent decades?

Does this mean that we can point to that and say "AHA! See, global warming is caused by man!" We only have about 150 years of hard data to go on. 150 out of 4.6 billion. That's not a very large sample size. It is impossible to say that man is the largest contributor of global climate change (remember, global warming is a political term, global climate change is factual data
) with only 150 years of data to base it on.

But neither side will man up and say "we don't know". They're both right (in their eyes) and will say whatever whoever pays them wants them to say. But personally, I believe the sun and natural climate patterns are to blame, with man being a small contributor.

/TOA

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by intergalactic fire

Very valid point, without proof this is still speculation.

I am assumng they have made correllations, which although very welcome, it still amounts to speculation.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by intergalactic fire

there are enough threads on here pertaining to a certain fella and his earthquake preditions, and how he uses solar activity to base his theory on. it is not some crackpot just saying on such an such a day there will be a earthquake, he corralates the solar activity and positions of the earth, moon and sun to give a guide to when we should see earthquakes happening and a rough location I believe it may be Dutchsense or something like where have you been hiding all this time

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

like I said was still waking up, how many of you are alert enough to spot the relavence of what was being discussed on the news, while only being awake for aprox 6 mins, so as soon as it clicked I thought I would post to make others aware of this new realisation, and the potential benefits it may have in predicting earthquakes science is making strides everyday or should I have not bothered ?, and am still waiting for RT to post the clip to you tube will post as soon as they do

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I am such an idiot - I bought into that whole bucketful of hogwash about plate techtoincs -- an all along it was the sun in conjunction with some comet the size of a school bus a brazillion miles away

--- how could I have been such a sucker.

top topics

join