It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did you first hear of the NWO?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The first time I heard of the NWO....Supposedly American military officers were issued with custom made pistols (Glocks I think). Laser etched on the side was their name and "Officer of the New World Order". I saw the pictures of the Glocks on some militant website site couple of years ago. I'll see if I can find them.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Wrestling was pretty good in the NWO period, that is if you are a wrestling fan. But they finally got rid of it. I wonder why, too many hints of what was to come in the real world? Maybe the NWO didn't want us to smarten up and spot them. Just an idea.

I haven't really come to a yes or no answer if an NWO does exist, but we seem like we could be moving toward a one world government.

Troy

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I first heard of the concept when I was 12 and introduced to the Worldwide Church of God cult--this was back in 1985.

Only thing is, they were right about the Catholic church being behind it. (I don't go there anymore...haven't gone there since the mid-90s when they went from one type of heresy to another.)

Basically the popes want to rule the world or something like that...now instead of calling people such as me heretics, we're "separated brethren." They're going for a one-world church and a one-world government. That's why I'm against the ecumenical movement. The pope will never be my lord and master!

I've learned a LOT about the coming NWO in the last few years, though, thanks to Jack Chick, Eric Jon Phelps, Pam Schuffert, etc.

[edit on 7/4/2005 by Amethyst]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8bitagent

first time I heard the phrase, was the september 11th 1990 speach by Bush Sr...had no idea what it meant(also later used in the song nwo by Ministry)

And notice that was ELEVEN years before 9/11!

That number 11 sure keeps popping up, doesn't it? To some of my fellow Christians that seems to indicate that we're in the eleventh hour...then all hell will start to break loose.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
i heard it on neopets but that is the 2012 version i heard the nwo one on here and i heard about it on the new twice.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I heard it on that George Bush speach in the 1990s. Also, on wrestling. It was made really apparent to me by Gary Bell.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Someone could probably say they heard of the NWO as far back as 2000 yrs ago, since the Revelations in the back of the bible talk about a "one" world gov't. or rule. I remember hearing the actual phrase "New World Order" coming right out of the lips of Bush Sr. when he was president.
The band "Ministry" even samples Bush Sr. saying this in their song "NWO"...

[edit on 15-7-2005 by GREGNOW]

Aim

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
My father taught me of them when I was young.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I just did a simple math, Sept 11, 2001 + 11 years gives you the famous 2012. It is interesting.

Troy

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldEagle
It was made really apparent to me by Gary Bell.

Is he worth listening to? He is on a Toronto radio channel right? I heard of him before but have not actually listened to him, being in the UK, i would have to listen on the net if possible, i may do a search, see if i can get a site that streams or whatever.

Originally posted by cybertroy
I just did a simple math, Sept 11, 2001 + 11 years gives you the famous 2012. It is interesting.

Troy

Yeah, 2012 seems to be the finale, lets hope its a happy ending!

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Troy, i am not sure if the 911 has anything to do with 2012 though. Remember that they bombed the Trade Center in 1993 (i think) but it just did not have as big of an impact. For all we know that bomb in 93 if placed better or if it was a little bigger or something may have brought down the tower it was set off in.
I think even the terrorist were surprised that the planes actually cause the towers to completly be destroyed. I was living in NYC at the time and remember that when we were watching the TV and we were watching the actual towers from my roof that the 2nd tower was still up. Even though the first one went down , everyone was totoally surprised that the remaining tower went down.
I do not even thing the terrorist thought that their attack was actually going to be as massive as it was. Again the 93 bombing of the towers if just done a little different may have brought a tower down.
If the towers actually did not go down we may not have been seeing as much of a big deal as we are now.
Nothing really happened on the war with terrorism after the 93 bombing, if anything we just became more lax.

[edit on 16-7-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I still remember the first time I heard of the dreaded NWO!....There would be no stopping this force once it was unleashed upon the unsuspecting public!!! I remember the original members of the NWO. The were:
HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN
KEVIN NASH
SCOTT HALL
CONAN
X-PAC
and the leader of the crue: ERIC BISCHOFF

Once unleashed, the NWO reigned surpreme over the WCW.

NWO 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somos Unos Vatos Locos SIEMPRE!!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
When I first started studying about Ma'et, the goddess of the new world order and justice and all that

and then it caught my eye when I started reading the nexus magazine and other similiar conspiracy mags late 80's early nineties

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AegisFang
i first heard of the NWO off the Ministry album Psalm 69:The way to succeed and the way to suck eggs. there's a song on there called NWO, the video has a dancing man with an over size George H.W. Bush mask on, along with his famous new world order speech, or portions of it anyway.

me too. I love that song still. "what we are looking at is good and evil, right and wrong" "it's a new world order" "we're not about to make that same mistake".
I was actually just talking with a friend about this tonight. still dont know how they got away with using those excerpts from the speech, especially back then!

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
its interesting that 9/11/90 came up at all. anyone remember thechild sex ring tied to the Bush admin & some alledge Bush himself? after thinking about the whole nwo, mind control deal it made me think of monarch. then I found this article
www.skepticfiles.org...
dont know anything about this site, just thought it was weird...and I have had a little too much to drink

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Just some math, thought it was interesting 2001 + 11 is 2012. Repeating elevens just comes to mind. Did anything big happen in 1989 out of curiosity? I know it might sound silly, I'm just playing with the numbers here, if nothing comes out of it, then no big deal.

I found the Berlin wall came down in 1989.

Troy

[edit on 17-7-2005 by cybertroy]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I credit ATS for first learning about the new world order. Came here many years ago looking for info on area 51 and read an article on the omega agency before I left. Eventually I returned here at the beginning of this year, and am glad I did.

first time I heard the phrase, was the september 11th 1990 speach by Bush Sr

Just some math, thought it was interesting 2001 + 11 is 2012.

That’s freaky, I never thought of any of this at all before.

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
It is mathematically odd. And why two big towers, standing upright looking like what, 11's? Is there some real symbology and mathematical significance here, or some crazy coincidences. And of course it's Sept 11th.

I've read about the number 11 before.

I mean is there something to this? Again, if there is nothing but coincidences, then no big deal.

Troy

posted on Jul, 18 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
It's latin name was put onto the US dollar bill two centuries ago, Novus Ordo Seclorum. But I didn't read about it until I was in my mid teens in the late 70's. Paperbacks about the Jekyll Island Federal Reserve deal, and the Rockefeller family's then alleged 500 Billion 1970 US dollars' worth. What would that be in 2005 dollars? More than Mr. Gates has got, to be sure, though he is proclaimed by the world's media as the planet's richest man.....hmmmm. When I read those claims in the paper, it always puzzled me. What about the Rothchyldes? The De Beers? The Warburgs? I had read of many candidates that were likely richer, by many times over..... oh well, nothing to worry about I am sure.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I first heard of the NWO from a friend of mine from high school in 1992 when I bumped into him after getting out of the US Navy.

Also many songs started mentioning NWO in the late eighties early nineties.

But the first time I heard about it from an actual person was 1992.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join