It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did you first hear of the NWO?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   
When did you first here the term "New world order" ?

I first heard it off a born again christian woman in about 1988, she was a bit of a fanatic who used to talk about the "last days" and similar and said that a sign of the times would be when we started to hear the term "New world order". She also went on to say watch out for the reappearence of Henry Kissinger as well, at that time he had virtually disappeared from politics.

When I first heard that GHW Bush speech I nearly fell off my chair because I had always regarded her as a bit of a crank.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
To be completely honest, I havent heard of it before coming to this message board. But now Im completely enthralled (sp?) by it.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Well I had heard of it a long time ago. But its been in the past 3 years that I've actually done some research on the subject.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
To be honest I knew of of this NWO stuff thill I found ATS. I then researched waht I could find about the NWO and I now pretty much the story.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
i have no idea of when i actually heard the term, but ive been interested in this sort of stuff since i was a little kid. i dont even really know what started my interest in this sort of thing.. ive always questioned pretty much everyhing just because ive never really lived a very normal life i guess... and i have this uncle who was always telling me crazy things when i was a kid, in fact, he probably sparked my interest in all of this.. but man, hes really out there. hes got some problems....

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Does it count if you didn't understand? I remember hearing that the CBS logo is the all-seeing eye in the '60s. Whole lot of other NWO stuff. Thought it was hilarious.

Next round: Oklahoma city. Them crackpot militia weirdos.

Then I read a book by Texe Marrs in November 2001. Just to laugh at it, like you laugh at Eric Von Danneken, the Bermuda Triangle nutballs and pyramidiots.

But, in the interest of fairness, I bought and read the books he quotes from. Books by 33d degree Freemasons.

I now have a major, and growing, collection of books by 33d degree Freemasons. And all that wacko stuff I heard in the '60s turns out to be true.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 06:05 AM
link   
well i heard the term illuminati yonks ago, but playing through the game Deus Ex about 3/4 years ago awakened me to all the conspiracys that could be out there, after researching the illuminti on the net i found a few sites and read it and made my own mind up, after carrying on with research i came accros the theory of the NWO and a couple of other strange things, thats about it.

It might not be everybodys bag but i suggest everyone borrows or buys Deus Ex, a game where you start in new york not long after a terrorist attack, and there is a big unknown virus killing everybody, and a united nations subgroup, is trying to stop the terrorists,

the game roughly involves, terrorists in new york who attacked a landmark, goverment bioweapon projects, black hellicoptors, aliens, goverment AI hacker projects, majestic 12, the illuminati, fema, the UN group Unatco(United Nations Anti Terrorist CoAlition) i dont think this exsists, and a few other random groups thrown into the frame.. allthough entirely fictitious, for anybody who is a conspiracy buff they should enjoy the plot... it gets you thinking..

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The first time I heard about the New World Order was on TV, it was President George Bush in 1991 informing the American people about Desert Storm. 5 years later I was reading an article about UFO's on a website, www.pufori.org... which doesn't exist anymore
anyway on that site there were more articles about secret societies and lot lot lot more information you didn't get elsewhere.

They also mentioned something about the NWO to come to power in the year 2000. They didn't know for sure how it was going to happen, but anyway they knew something big was going to happen in order for the new laws to be adopted, they knew that the laws were meant to take peoples freedom away, little by little.

Looking back I have to say that the one who wrote that article was very very accurate. Too bad I don't know his or her name anymore.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   
was in my "past life"

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   
exactly the same as blade runner

was playing deus ex and i got reallly into the storyline. i searched the internet for a few things, like the illuminati and conspiracies.... i think i heard "new world order" mentioned on the game a few times aswell. or "new order". i then got interested in the whole lot.

btw, GET THE GAME. truelly is the greatest game ive everplayed, even before i was into all this conspiracy/new world order stuff. im even more into it now

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   
hence my name being JCDenton by the way.

posted on Apr, 3 2003 @ 10:02 AM
link   
the men in black are in it alot aswell..

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 03:30 AM
link   
5 years ago in william coopers book, bohold a pale horse

peace

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 04:52 AM
link   
first i heard it at a born again christian seminar my mate asked me to go to with him whitch is when i first heard of henry kissenger (im 21 like i know who is evil), and the secondtime i heard about NWO, well *sigh* was on WCW Nitro

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 03:51 AM
link   
It was in the mouth of president BUSH the elder, in 1991, while the first gulf war :
I think that it's the first time that an official pronunce the words : "IT'S TIME TO MAKE A NEW WORLD ORDER"

[Edited on 7-4-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I heard it all the time as a kid, tho through the mouths of christian fanatics. As I got older tho, I began to see it all in a more secular light. Through life and job experiences, I have learned about a couple of very powerful groups manipulating and contriving.these all seem to be part of the same web: The Zionist and Talumdists, Freemasons. Those are the only two groups I have any info on. This illuminati stuff is new to me.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
i first heard of the NWO off the Ministry album Psalm 69:The way to succeed and the way to suck eggs. there's a song on there called NWO, the video has a dancing man with an over size George H.W. Bush mask on, along with his famous new world order speech, or portions of it anyway.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
because it's the title of a Aldous HUXLEY book...

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Artist: AZ
Song: We Cant Win
Album: Doe or Die (1995)

Introduction:

thru the knowledge, it's like this
This world is ruled and controlled by society
that exists with the societies, that exists, with the societies
You understand? These secret societies is manouvering within society to
control society
That's why society is outta control
33rd and one third, I heard the illuminated ones

Verse 1:

The last days we're facin', that's the case when the emanicpation'
Proclamation decays, back to the plantation
The government plottin' a nuclear detonation
Destroyin' vegetation, water, the Newer Order means starvation
The Eye on the dollar symbolise illumination
of society, secretly overseein' population
Understand it, the government plans to enslave the planet
I'm trapped in a faze, thinkin of ways, can it
happen? 85 percent of the population nappin'
Prayin in churches, catchin the Holy Ghost clappin'
Across the border travellin', I found the Nile across the water
Teachin my peoples the age of the Newer Order
Twenty five to click blood line, we toast off wine
Snap clips in 9's, wit minds more advanced than Einstein
and Murman, knock down walls like Berlin
Take it out, we can't get in
We can't win

Verse 3:

Nothin' can stop the nation, elevation', daily operation
Since man creation, we increase the population
Proper education, got us tappin' in information
Preventin from gettin locked under top-secret investigation
Guiliani's part of Illuminati
A million minds in one body designed to decline society
They wanna lease 1.2 billion deceased
While the rest is left with the mark of the beast on their dome piece
Prepare, the signs of the times now are near
That I'll wake scare, findin Zaire, soon be here
So tune your ears, and be saved from a slave
cos in a matter of days I'ma E-Q your brainwaves
AZ the Visualiza is wise as Elijah
Here to advise ya, and bring out the realness that's up inside ya
Intoxication, my voicebox rocks the nation
Sweet affiliation, the Doe Or Die situation

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
because it's the title of a Aldous HUXLEY book...
I thought that was "Brave New World"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join