It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O Ho Chi Minh City 7-25-11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Apologies ahead of time if this has been posted, but I did do a search, and didn't see any matches.

Anyways, I was browsing youtube, and happened to search for ufo's (which I do very rarely, usually out of boredom) and saw this video that was just posted.

I'm not to sure what to make of it, the majority of the clip looks authentic, but the way it takes off at the end seems suspect to me.

Here's the description ran through google translate:

The owner of the share that clip: "I recorded this clip at 12 midnight on 25/07/2011 at Apartment District 3, Ho Chi Minh city, do not know if the UFO was not." "Antoinepallard" also expressed his wish if someone is accidentally recorded this strange light streams share Antoinepallard. Up until this point, the video clip has attracted more than 14 thousands, with hundreds of comments that the different opinions about the strange object in the clip. You @ DancerKanny said: "Scientists have not proved that the UFO mystery! Should ufo or not, can not be negative. Agree with you." Or you muanhietdoi said that: "UFO still a mystery unsolved, but what we see on the clip is enough to show not only that the earth there is life somewhere out there is immense galaxy existence ".

And here's the video:

Okay ATS, let's tear it apart

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
uttery terrible CGI.
made me lol

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Ha what a joke.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
What do you suppose it might have been doing? Sneaking up on someone and when they realized someone was watching they beat feet ?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Only one video of this clear ufo event in a city with 6 million people?

Scroll down for 2009 census results

The Census was taken in 2009 on the "inner districts".

Get a grip.
edit on 29-7-2011 by litterbaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Looks like a giant sperm looking for the egg

Well this is the 2nd, no 3rd UFO video posted today that shows a slow movin UFO who suddenly takes off a high speeds, & comes with commentary. I don't understand what they're saying in this video, so I can't figure out if it's bad acting or not. I do have to say though, it does look fake

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Nice try :-)
edit on 29-7-2011 by ramtheprince because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The witness appears to anticipate where the camera must be zoomed and pointing BEFORE the UFO arrives such that the UFO's spectacular departure is captured on video. Unless more information becomes available, IMO, this is a HOAX.

Best regards,
Z

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ramtheprince
Nice try :-)
edit on 29-7-2011 by ramtheprince because: (no reason given)
CGI FOR TEH WINN... ALSO.. pppl should quit faking

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Yet another fake... There is horrible motion tracking, you can see the dang thing jumping around compared to the building which usually indicates the object was inserted into the video after it was filmed and they had trouble tracking the camera shake.

It just seems UFOlogy is being trashed with fakes... how disappointing.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

What else is new

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I think ATS members who even POST a fake as clearly fake as this should be banned.

Pathetic

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Take it easy.

It's good these fakes get posted for 2 reasons. 1. They are already posted on here so hopefully future ATS searches will prevent re-posts of this video (in a perfect world :lol
& 2. It will help clear the air to those who may be confused if a video is a hoax or not (if there's constructive posts in said thread)

So don't get angry at people posting videos that look to be clear hoaxes. This is how these videos get weeded out. Now you can get upset if this was the 5th time this has been posted recently

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

Yeah so when a real video of a real UFO comes along, we will all just say
That is really good CGI

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Okay guys, I re watched the video, and it does seem clearly fake. I apologize, it was midnight last night when I posted this, and when I'm tired my eyes start losing focus.

I agree that hoax videos and the like destroy true ufology, but the attitudes presented by the majority of posters in this thread is what really disgusts me.

new topics

top topics

join