It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to see an Aura?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
How can we learn to sense/see an aura. does it always have colors? can�t it be just a thin white light surrounding a person?

[edit on 17-8-2004 by Falkner]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Hi Falkner, I have copied for you how to see your aura ( for statrers) I have tried this and can now see mine and others with little effort in the right kind of lighting.

First of all I think I would have to say where I am getting my info from : book by Julie Soskin , How Psychic are you? 76 techniques to boost your innate power.

Discovering your own Aura
use this technique to explore the energy field around your body

1. Work in a dimly lit room. Sit in front of a clear area of wall. Relax.
2. Strech your arms out in front of you, one hand facing down, the other up.
3. Quickly squeeze your hands together. After one or two minutes, reverse hands, and keep squeezing until you feel them pulling.
4. Drop your hands down by your sides. Then slowly raise them with the palms facing. Bring your hands together very slowly until you sense a point of resistance. Feel your hands attracting each other like magnets, but don't let your palms touch.
5. Lightly half - focus your gaze at the area around your hands. You may see a halo of light around them- even a color. Note this, and feel the energy built up between your hands. You may get a pulsing, tingling feeling- that is your aura.

Let me know if you try this and if it helped answer your question. I was pretty excited when I saw my etheric double for the first time

[edit on 16-8-2004 by maya4lx12chen]

[edit on 16-8-2004 by maya4lx12chen]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 04:34 AM
link   
www.astralpulse.com has alot of good info on subjects like that.

new topics

join