It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness releases UFO close-up photos taken at Maslin Beach, Australia.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Witness releases UFO close-up photos taken at Maslin Beach, Australia.

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

Perfect example of a sensational title. The pictures were taken in 1993 and the title makes one assume they are newly released. They are not. Just wanted to clear that up

Date of sighting: March 1993 Location of sighting: Maslin Beach, South Australia Never ignore UFO history, but instead learn from it. This is an important UFO sighting because of his unique close ups of the UFO. I like this one and found it to be real because in many UFO sighting reports of people seeing these UFOs close up, they often say that the openings are not windows but instead are air vents that are open while the UFO in in our atmosphere, but these vents close when entering space or water. According to a witness, a UFO emerged from the sea near Maslin Beach, South Australia in March of 1993. And he managed to photograph his alleged encounter.

Full story here (thanks to DrZrD); www.ufoevidence.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74f544eaa620.jpg[/atsimg]

Have a look ATS, whatcha think? Looks too good to be true, and you know what they say. But I'll keep an open mind, and I'm sure someone here will pick this apart
I call dibs on Photoshop

edit on 29-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
maybe not even phpto shop. looks to close to not be hanging by something or a ufo toy... that what im saying this is..lol @ open mind.. be open minded so u belive its real just look s to fake imo

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

What draws you to alien stuff? It's the same recycled story over and over again. Movies are made about it.

I understand your a seeker of knowledge but your wasting your time.

The people that believe there are aliens will take any shred of evidence and run with it. The people that don't believe in aliens will spend the weekend debunking the video's/picture's with all kinds of relevant thought.

At the end of the day you get no where by posting stuff like this. It's very unfortunate. It normally makes for good reading.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Swedish researcher Klas Svahn thought the images looked very similar to a ventilation fan from a boat.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/647732e7c642.jpg[/atsimg]

The object does look fairly dated, like something off Thunderbirds in the 60s, so who knows?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
That are some ugly UFO`s ,looks like something out of my mothers kitchen

Fake to me.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

I think you take things too seriously. What is this forum for if not for subjecs such as these? Maybe the A&U forum isn't for you?

In any case, these pics were claimed to be taken in 1993. If that's true then it predates most of the tech savy things we take for granted today, like the internet. So at least it has that going for it. If these posts really do bother and you feel they are a waste (which makes me question why you read & even post here) then by all means contact the guy who photographed this. You know his name & what country he's from. Or do nothing, up to you

Meantime, I'll continue to waste your time. See you in another thread on this forum, I guess

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

The object in question definitely looks outdated
especially when it had it's 3 legs down

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
looks like a hot air balloon that you ride in, under the craft above the "basket" you can see what looks like to be a large hole that the hot air would go in.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by geraldcole

It could look like a lot of things but I didnt think of hot air balloon
That would be one dressed up balloon

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

No kidding! Those skinny legs wouldn't even support it as a model. If it was 50s test-craft, it'd be fair enough, but as an advanced craft from 'elsewhere'...nah!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Recalling from memory, when these images first surfaced many years ago the witness claimed he used an inexpensive, fixed focus, pocket camera. But the images clearly show the UFO in focus and the background out-of-focus; something that is usually only achieved with fast glass available for SLR type cameras. I don't know if this discrepancy was ever resolved.

Thank you and best regards,
Z
edit on 7/29/2011 by DrZrD because: corrected spelling error

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

You can flame me all you want about this topic.

Look at the replies. It's really a waste of your time.

I'm not trying to offend you in any way. I'm just being real with you. =)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Yeah, those legs are flimsy. I guess alien metal is same stuff found in Wolverine

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DrZrD

Interesting, but the YouTube video says he entered a photograph contest. Wouldn't that camera suck for a contest? I'm no photographer but that's how I view it. In any case, did you read this online & do have links to that story? If not, I'll look into it more tmrw

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Wow that expains it. By the looks of the craft the aliens are from 1985. Haha. Also why is is stealing a condor egg?? don't they know their endangered?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I'm not flaming, only responding to you. Imagine this, if you never came in to this thread and post what you posted, well, then you could never accuse me of flaming you. No one else here claims such things.

You are not a victim. My response to you is a direct resul from your actions, not mine.

edit on 29-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

hahahah Maslin Beach is a nudist beach!!!

I went there for a swim...lovely beach ... hmmm I wonder why the ETs are hanging around there!!!?????

cos they must be perverts !!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by Swills

hahahah Maslin Beach is a nudist beach!!!

I went there for a swim...lovely beach ... hmmm I wonder why the ETs are hanging around there!!!?????

cos they must be perverts !!

Pictures or it didnt happen!!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
lol very funny...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Please post your evidence to the contrary that they don't exist, as you are obviously the oracle I'm more than interested to learn more from such a sage,

Negativity breeds negativity

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join