It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Explains Slow Reaction To September 11 Attacks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by kushin
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I'm with you, that deviant thought it was funny most of the time! larking about with the press, attending alcohol fueled sex parties with young men, along with his spineless co-horts huddled in a bunker sending thousands of USA/coalition troops to their deaths and tens of hundreds losing limbs and severe brain damage,

Not counting the 1m+ innocent Iraqi's that perished,

Can't wait to see the public hanging of this piece of sh1t

When the SHTF, The Bushes, Cheney's, Rice, Rumsfield, and Co will hunted down like the cowardly dogs they are and will be ripped to shreds, heads on poles and burnt at the stake,

Obama and his back stabbing lot who have continued the wannabe elitist NWO agenda will suffer the same fate, can't wait.

His stupidity and uselessness before the press will be for the record books.

I want to see a trial but hanging is too good and a waste of perfectly good rope.

I doubt that any of those people will be hunted down though as America is too lazy.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universer

Originally posted by Paulioetc15
He did the right thing by not upsetting the kids. Otherwise if Bush freaked out, then he all be upset.

Nobody is suggesting he should have freaked out. But should he really have stayed there reading?

Imo he was just getting ready for the performance of his life..

"And our hearts go out to all those..."

I guess we all know the telepromter emotions by now.
edit on 29/7/11 by Romekje because: typo

edit on 29/7/11 by Romekje because: more typos, typing faster then reading lol

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

My thoughts exactly, why now? NatGeo has become the propaganda arm of the govt., so that's not surprising. But, could it be that they're are worried? On just this forum alone the OS'ers have shown that it's impossible to defend their side, (yet they still try). As time goes by I'm more inclined to see Bush's whole administration charged with treason in this matter. The corruption runs so deep in Washington and in the media, It's going to take someone so far removed from the 'inside' to flush these bastards. Does the name Ron Paul, ring a bell?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bussoboy

I once saw an Americiam on TV here in Australia; well before 911, refer to him as an "intelectual lightweight." This is has been borne out by his inability to adequately answer questions and the stupid things he would say on TV.

Let us just say he didn't go to Yale because he was educated nor to get educated.

It was to make Legacy in Skull and Bones.

On daddy and mommy's money no less.

He snorted more coc aine before 40 than most do their whole life.

Yale was skirt-chasing, beer swilling, and nose candy and nothing more.

Originally posted by bussoboy
I suggest that he would have had to have known about 911 in advance otherwise he may have responded off the cuff in front of the cameras and given something away had he not known about it. I.e for him to repsond as he was required to; he would have had to have been 'schooled" in what to say before the events occured so that he didnt inadvertently give someting away like he might have done if he was'nt previsuly aware of what was going on.

I do not think he necessarily knew in advance, at least not specifics, no details.

I do think however someone primed him to know something was going to happen.

And that certain people were counting on him to exploit it to the fullest potential for the money.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
i think bush knew beforehand. i knew someone with security clearance, and they told me prior to 9/11 hijacked planes had been shot down and reported as accidents. the second the first plane went off track and wouldn't respond is when fighter jets would have been scrambled. they would have waited for the second plane and shot it down too.

this video is no quick slip-up. he made the story up on the spot.

edit on 29-7-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

I think Mr. Pres. knew in advance of the attacks. His daddy was the head of the CIA for years, they all knew ahead of time, imho.
I think Bush DID see the first plane hit, on what he considered TV. There were cameras all over the WTC. He watched the attack on closed circuit tv from his Presidential Autoforce 1 Limo. I'm sure it's equipted with live streaming video. He just took for granted that we all saw it too, because he's stupid. He forgot that we, the public, were censored, till later, when they got there select footage together.

I think they staged the school thing, but like a bad Hollywood B movie, it failed. They tried to "wag the dog" but unfortunatley, the likes of Robert DiNero's and Al Pacino's talent were lacking.
AMATURES!
edit on 29-7-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by timidgal

I'm sorry but I'm not buying it. Anyone who has seen the video of him being informed can tell that he went into a state of shock just as we all did. Why is it that politicians can never just admit that they're human and have basic human reactions? Geez, do these guys really think we buy their BS? So instead of the history books recording that he went temporarily numb from shock, it will now be said that he maintained a "presidental air of calmness" for the good of the nation. Pathetic if you ask me...

Timidgal
edit on 7/29/2011 by timidgal because: weirdness in the display

edit on 7/29/2011 by timidgal because: EDIT: I give up - the cosmos are against me tonight!!! Anyone ever seen anything like this?

Neither am I.

It's too perfect an excuse for screwing up.

He froze when crisis demanded actual leadership.

The problem with the President is the office holds them in an inner sanctum closed off from reality.

Encasing them in a wall of silence.

For Bush that is exactly what he likes to never hear opposition or disagreement.

He wants to think everyone loves him.

The Cult of the Presidency: America's Dangerous Devotion to Executive Power

Amazon Review :

The Bush years have given rise to fears of a resurgent Imperial Presidency. Those fears are justified, but the problem cannot be solved simply by bringing a new administration to power. In his provocative new book, The Cult of the Presidency, Gene Healy argues that the fault lies not in our leaders but in ourselves.

When our scholars lionize presidents who break free from constitutional restraints, when our columnists and talking heads repeatedly call upon the "commander in chief " to dream great dreams and seek the power to achieve them--when voters look to the president for salvation from all problems great and small--should we really be surprised that the presidency has burst its constitutional bonds and grown powerful enough to threaten American liberty? The Cult of the Presidency takes a step back from the ongoing red team/blue team combat and shows that, at bottom, conservatives and liberals agree on the boundless nature of presidential responsibility.

For both camps, it is the president's job to grow the economy, teach our children well, provide seamless protection from terrorist threats, and rescue Americans from spiritual malaise. Very few Americans seem to think it odd, says Healy, "when presidential candidates talk as if they're running for a job that's a combination of guardian angel, shaman, and supreme warlord of the earth." Healy takes aim at that unconfined conception of presidential responsibility, identifying it as the source of much of our political woe and some of the gravest threats to our liberties.

If the public expects the president to heal everything that ails us, the president is going to demand--or seize--the power necessary to handle that responsibility. Interweaving historical scholarship, legal analysis, and trenchant cultural commentary, The Cult of the Presidency traces America's decades-long drift from the Framers' vision for the presidency: a constitutionally constrained chief magistrate charged with faithful execution of the laws.

Restoring that vision will require a Congress and a Court willing to check executive power, but Healy emphasizes that there is no simple legislative or judicial "fix" to the problems of the presidency. Unless Americans change what we ask of the office--no longer demanding what we should not want and cannot have--we'll get what, in a sense, we deserve.

I highly suggest you read the above book.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
His daddy was the head of the CIA for years

...no... ghwbush was director of the cia for less than a full year - 10 days less to be exact...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

Originally posted by windword
His daddy was the head of the CIA for years

...no... ghwbush was director of the cia for less than a full year - 10 days less to be exact...

I stand corrected! Thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Yeah, I don't but that. Big difference between reacting calmly and not reacting at all. Bush, didn't react at all.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
Well this typicaly biased and probably paid for presentation by the "George Bush isnt a heartless , cold souled S.O.B. with all the moral compass of a cat crap sandwhich , honest!"

Isn't the majority of it?

If any real news came out of the media I would be surprised.

Cover-ups for political favor, one hand washing the other, meanwhile mucking the waters.

organisation seems about as much bullcrap as you can expect from a Fox owned media group. Fact of the matter, if Fox owns it, chances are its bogus, illegaly researched, or just plain old propeganda, of little to no use to a serious person, who wants to know the facts.

Any news is not what you just defined Fox News?

They all have lost their objectivity.

To sell newspapers and make the fiat currency and nothing more.

Whores one and all.

George W has had an awful long time to formulate an attitude, and a patter, to sell his innocence and his humanity to the people of the USA, and the wider world. But that does not make his reactions, or indeed the tall tale he will tell in this interview any the less bogus, or any the less false. The man ought to be liquidated for what he has done, and what he allowed to happen, and for the sheer amount of LIES he told to get things done.

Yes, that's called selling the story, via prep work, making the difficult look easy.

The difficult being treason and conspiracy.

Although that should be easy for the Bush family.

If human kind does not learn from its mistakes, idiots like him will continue to attain office, and make the world a messier place. I hope he rots, slowly, and dies in agony.

Too bad he wasn't a contributor to the Darwin Awards.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
sh-tting your pants because you realized how unprepared and under qualified you, hiding behind 6 and 8 yr olds and having a stupid dear in the headlights look doesn't exactly emit an aura of calm.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Killed Bin Laden? The CIA had Osama Bin Laden in a hospital 6 months BEFORE 9/11! Giving him dialisis, etc.
You think they let him go? Of course not. He died in there the first time. Al Jazerra reported it. The other 9 times he died were just red flags to rally everyone behind the NWO president. The wide nosed actor that played him in that video that got Bush reelected in 2004, was just another false flag.
Whatever happened in his '10th death', in the latest false flag seal attack, is not known, but anyone with half a brain should be able to see that its all b.s.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by wcitizen

My thoughts exactly, why now? NatGeo has become the propaganda arm of the govt., so that's not surprising. But, could it be that they're are worried? On just this forum alone the OS'ers have shown that it's impossible to defend their side, (yet they still try). As time goes by I'm more inclined to see Bush's whole administration charged with treason in this matter. The corruption runs so deep in Washington and in the media, It's going to take someone so far removed from the 'inside' to flush these bastards. Does the name Ron Paul, ring a bell?

Me too, I also wondered if he's getting worried. Kucinch tried hard to get both him and Cheny impeached. But the articles of impeachment were sent to the Judiciary Committee by Congress, where they knew they would sit in a drawer and die.

www.washingtonpost.com...

It seems clear to me that Obama has been protecting Bush - by refusing to investigate 9/11 - and maybe, just maybe he's now a bit scared that if Obama gets the boot he could lose his protection.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
IMO - this is wholly believable.

Bush always looked as though he was pretending to be something e.g. Calm but not quite carrying it off with the conviction it needs to be.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
Sorry, this is a crock of crap, there is a difference between aura of calm and lack of reaction.

Especially when it comes to a leader who is being watched.

During a crisis event like 9/11.

Hmm weird. I loathe Bush and this is how I always saw it. He was alarmed and did what he needed to do at the time because he was in a classroom full of kids.

It's weird how I give him the benefit of the doubt on this one when I actually think 9/11 was allowed to happen.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Big difference between reacting calmly and not reacting at all. Bush, didn't react at all.

...yeah, he did and his reaction was as obvious as the look on the face of a little boy who just got caught tweakin his winkie...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
...got my chores done in a hurry so i can join in on the bush slammin party...

...takes me back to 1987 when the savings and loan scandal (con job) raped me and my family... good times, yep... almost as much fun as katrina (for the mentally impaired, thats sarcasm)...

Bin Laden was an errand-boy and nothing more.
He was the usable "black-sheep" in the mix.

...thats just the propaganda created by the same ones who claim osama created al queda - which was/is really a cia creation that dates back to usofa intervention (baited hook) when the soviet union was waging war on afghanistan...

Between the Bush family, the House of Saud, and the Bin Laden family.

...this whole deal is a very old seemingly neverending story that goes SO much deeper than just those three families...

...among the upper echelon who control global activities, the bush family is considered financially deficient servants... them letting the bush family have a say in anything would be equivalent to giving credence to their toilet maid's opinion of their financial dealings...

...the bin laden family is new to wealth... osama's father wasnt raised rich or priviledged - quite the contrary... much of what is written about the bin laden family is recently created fiction to support the 09.11.01 os...

...osama's father was killed by an american pilot - allegedly due to a landing "accident"... the son who became head of the bin laden family after osama's father was killed, was killed here in san antonio in 1987 when he allegedly flew his plane into power lines... it was billed as just another coincidental "accident"...

Anyone knows people who want money will go to any measure to get it.
Including hiring the "black sheep" to play the part of the wolf at your door.

...thats a generalization that implies all people who want money have no integrity and that simply isnt true...

...even when just applied to the three families you mentioned above, it still doesnt work because the bush family doesnt have enough money or influence to be principles in the big game... they're grunts who believe their loyalty will protect them from their masters - no different really from those who strap explosives to their body and believe they're doing the right thing for themselves - which is an important key to understanding the intricacies of the whole enchilada...

Through convenient deniability with zero papertrail.

...that scam certainly worked for a while for the dubya regime but that had nothing to do with him and everything to do with those who control him and those like him...

...regarding this age-old game, theres a papertrail long enough to wrap around the world thousands of times... some people either choose not to see it or cant see it due to their programming...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
"America is under attack" says it all really!

Anyway he's talked about it before, why does NG think that their platform is more Kosher? and OMG the president brought no notes.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I truly believe his reactions were justified. The grimace on his face showed it all. If anyone can exit more gracefully from a bunch of Elementary school kids, please show me. I do disagree with the war in Iran, but the other seems easily justifiable in Afghanistan.
We will never know the full truth, and never will.

Since we are on a war topic, anyone care to justify the U.S. bombing Libya? Has this been declared a war yet?
Why were we the aggressor? How much is this fiasco costing us? Any funding to Libya should be stopped and Egypt!
Justify it under war powers act?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I have to agree with the guy ont his but i wonder why his bodyguards didn't get him out of there(calmly)i mean,this is the Presidents well being we are talking about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join