It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Explains Slow Reaction To September 11 Attacks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Universer

i don't know to be honest.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I don't believe a word that comes out of this man's sordid mouth. And I'm wondering, why this garbage and why now?

Is he trying to protect himself from something?

I wonder what this is about - they never, ever do anything without a motive and the motive is always to facilitate/further their secret agenda.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
i think bush knew beforehand. i knew someone with security clearance, and they told me prior to 9/11 hijacked planes had been shot down and reported as accidents. the second the first plane went off track and wouldn't respond is when fighter jets would have been scrambled. they would have waited for the second plane and shot it down too.

this video is no quick slip-up. he made the story up on the spot.

edit on 29-7-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universer

Originally posted by Paulioetc15
He did the right thing by not upsetting the kids. Otherwise if Bush freaked out, then he all be upset.

Nobody is suggesting he should have freaked out. But should he really have stayed there reading?

He might even have been told by his advisors “Don’t worry we have this situation under control. Continue on we will handle it.” Not that I am defending him in anyway, because if this is what he was told, he still should have excused himself to the class that he needed to take care of something and handled it himself, but as I said, he was not ready for that responsibility, so he let others do his job for him, or so he thought.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage

Originally posted by Universer

Originally posted by Paulioetc15
He did the right thing by not upsetting the kids. Otherwise if Bush freaked out, then he all be upset.

Nobody is suggesting he should have freaked out. But should he really have stayed there reading?

He might even have been told by his advisors “Don’t worry we have this situation under control. Continue on we will handle it.” Not that I am defending him in anyway, because if this is what he was told, he still should have excused himself to the class that he needed to take care of something and handled it himself, but as I said, he was not ready for that responsibility, so he let others do his job for him, or so he thought.

If you change "advisors" to "handlers" then this makes sense. That implies that he was only a puppet taking orders, which might be the case. Otherwise, I really can't imagine how it would make sense for a president (especially one who claims he's a "decider") to sit there reading.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Universer

If you change "advisors" to "handlers" then this makes sense. That implies that he was only a puppet taking orders, which might be the case. Otherwise, I really can't imagine how it would make sense for a president (especially one who claims he's a "decider") to sit there reading.

I believe all recent US Presidents have been nothing more than puppets, just figureheads and nothing more, but that is a personal opinion.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Is it true he was holding the Goat story book upside down?

Of course he knew. It is naive to think otherwise. Have you not seen those pictures of OBL and Mr Bush together, then just out of the blue OBL masterminds the destruction of the towers that had to come down anyway and the revenue could not be raised or agreed on to dismantle them.

Most people will not be able to get their head around this because it is just too shocking to consider that the very President was in on it. I wish he was not, but I can't pretend or lie to myself or you.

It is obvious to anyone with any intellect that they were in on it.

Very sad and dark, but unfortunately true.
edit on 29-7-2011 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
I thought killing Bin Laden would make you people let this go
Oh well, i got another false flag for that arse

Say what now? Killing Bin Laden? Who did that? When did that happen? Can you provide evidence to back up such crazy claims?

st.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
He is nothing more than an empty vessel.
He waited to react because he was waiting for the 'handlers' to tell him how to react.
Showing empathy, concern, disgust must be quite difficult when you have shown that you are incapable of feeling those emotions yourself.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
With Bush's cousin in charge of security at the towers, Bush knew.

yep..I think he knew as well..and the book reading about a pet goat ..was just a subtle reinforcement of who the real players were behind this....That whole book reading session was set up purposely to coincide with this event...

Another little joke for the entertainment of TPTB.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

7 years because my father died 9/11 2004

keep mixing up the dates... my bad sry

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
reply to post by AlienCarnage

7 years because my father died 9/11 2004

keep mixing up the dates... my bad sry

No harm done, I thought that maybe there was an after event you were linking to regarding the whole thing.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
I also feel that Bush had no clue (not saying I like him, I despise the Bush family), during his entire presidential reign. He was clearly a controlled and manipulated puppet. Told what to say and when to sign.

Can we expect any different from our current president, and future leaders?

I think not.

History only repeats, because we let it.

Also to add, if he would have been informed, which presidents are not, he would not have a legitimate claim to "plausible denial".

edit on 29-7-2011 by ADVISOR because: because I couldnt resist the urge...to post the above.

Yes, the Bush family is one of the wicked families, running this country.

Do not mistake my comment as forgiving of their family nor excusing George W. Bush's ignorance.

He was Cheney's puppet and doing George H.W. Bush's work.

We will never get a President who does as the people want.

Unless they have first manipulated us into begging for the prison cell to climb into.

Amen about your analysis of plausible deniability.

I disagree about the history comment though.

History only repeats because citizens are too damn lazy to remember it or bored by it.

While never realizing 2/3's of what they hear is a total fabrication through attrition and apathy.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Bush appears as a bad actor in this situation, as in many other. I've always liked him though, he seems like a funny guy. Obviously, he knew about this.. It's all staged.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

An aura of calm?

You mean a display of stupidity surely...

Oh?

You thought I was agreeing about his aura of calm?

No, not at all, I just see there is a total polar opposite of reactions.

You can still react with an aura of calm while reacting with decisive action.

The man should have stood up and excused himself immediately.

Without alarming the children and teacher.

He is not Superman so there is no phone booth to find to change from Clark Kent.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dodgedemon71

Tell us how you really feel.

I'm sure we can handle it.

Let's see how others handle it.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Whilst I think it was an inside job, his reaction was one of "that pilot made a fatal error" and not of a president whose country was under attack. If the country was under attack he would have been whisked away to a bomb shelter of sorts or to Airforce One.

Having said that, his reaction of not leaving the school when he was told about the plane(s) hitting the towers does not look good.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Originally posted by dodgedemon71

there is a ufo right now.live.. here is the link..www.earthcam.com...

How is that in any way, shape or form related to this thread ?

It had nothing to do with the topic

Thanks Death Kron for pointing it out to dodgedemon71.

Some people do not understand talking about the topic and not disrupting the flow.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mobiusmale
There...everybody feel better now?

Another opportunity to dump on the ex-Pres, spout your latest theory...he knew/he didn't know, he's evil/he's a dupe (or dope)...etc.

It is beyond me why anybody would want to run for office in the United States...doesn't matter what you do, you will be railed on, called every name in the book, have you and your family run through every conceivable knothole, have every part of your past laid bare.

Now it's Obama's turn...and it will only get worse as time goes on for him.

And for whomever comes after him.

I think it would be great fun to watch what would happen if any of the geniuses posting before me were to run and win a Presidential campaign.

I know, you all think you would be universally loved and revered

I have no forethought I would be loved, revered, or universally well thought of by the citizens.

But I'll tell you what.

I know I could do a Hell of a lot better than any of the previous bastards to step into that office.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
With Bush's cousin in charge of security at the towers, Bush knew.

I'm sure his cousin was a part of the fabric behind the scenes to control elements.

Just like his little brother and daddy assisted in getting him the election in 2000.

I highly doubt George W. Bush has the cognizant resources to find his way out of a wet paper bag.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join