It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Explains Slow Reaction To September 11 Attacks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
With Bush's cousin in charge of security at the towers, Bush knew.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I'm with you, that deviant thought it was funny most of the time! larking about with the press, attending alcohol fueled sex parties with young men, along with his spineless co-horts huddled in a bunker sending thousands of USA/coalition troops to their deaths and tens of hundreds losing limbs and severe brain damage,

Not counting the 1m+ innocent Iraqi's that perished,

Can't wait to see the public hanging of this piece of sh1t

When the SHTF, The Bushes, Cheney's, Rice, Rumsfield, and Co will hunted down like the cowardly dogs they are and will be ripped to shreds, heads on poles and burnt at the stake,

Obama and his back stabbing lot who have continued the wannabe elitist NWO agenda will suffer the same fate, can't wait.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dodgedemon71

Would love to see what you posted to me and reply - but it appears you are unable to post anything on topic as all your posts are removed..

edit on 29-7-2011 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

I once saw an Americiam on TV here in Australia; well before 911, refer to him as an "intelectual lightweight." This is has been borne out by his inability to adequately answer questions and the stupid things he would say on TV.

I suggest that he would have had to have known about 911 in advance otherwise he may have responded off the cuff in front of the cameras and given something away had he not known about it. I.e for him to repsond as he was required to; he would have had to have been 'schooled" in what to say before the events occured so that he didnt inadvertently give someting away like he might have done if he was'nt previsuly aware of what was going on.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Former President George W. Bush says his apparent lack of reaction to the first news of the September 11 2001 attacks was a conscious decision to project an aura of calm in a crisis.

I'm sorry but I'm not buying it. Anyone who has seen the video of him being informed can tell that he went into a state of shock just as we all did. Why is it that politicians can never just admit that they're human and have basic human reactions? Geez, do these guys really think we buy their BS? So instead of the history books recording that he went temporarily numb from shock, it will now be said that he maintained a "presidental air of calmness" for the good of the nation. Pathetic if you ask me...

Timidgal
edit on 7/29/2011 by timidgal because: weirdness in the display

edit on 7/29/2011 by timidgal because: EDIT: I give up - the cosmos are against me tonight!!! Anyone ever seen anything like this?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
WOW what at cheep, desperate and pathetic little thread this is. Now at this time more so than ever. I just have to laugh.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Well this typicaly biased and probably paid for presentation by the "George Bush isnt a heartless , cold souled S.O.B. with all the moral compass of a cat crap sandwhich , honest!" organisation seems about as much bullcrap as you can expect from a Fox owned media group. Fact of the matter, if Fox owns it, chances are its bogus, illegaly researched, or just plain old propeganda, of little to no use to a serious person, who wants to know the facts.

George W has had an awful long time to formulate an attitude, and a patter, to sell his innocence and his humanity to the people of the USA, and the wider world. But that does not make his reactions, or indeed the tall tale he will tell in this interview any the less bogus, or any the less false. The man ought to be liquidated for what he has done, and what he allowed to happen, and for the sheer amount of LIES he told to get things done.

If human kind does not learn from its mistakes, idiots like him will continue to attain office, and make the world a messier place. I hope he rots, slowly, and dies in agony.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Huh?? What on earth are you talking about? Care to elaborate?

reply to post by TrueBrit

Personally I couldn't agree with your sentiments more but I'm confused, is National Geo affiliated with Fox news? Never mind, I just looked it up and had no clue. There goes another channel from my line-up...

Timidgal

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by timidgal

Sorry should have included a link to my information. This Wiki has a bit of info . Nat Geo , if I am reading correctly is seventy five percent controlled by News Corp. Makes you sick does it not?

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 29-7-2011 by TrueBrit because: Forgot to include link (which was the reason for the post
)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
With Bush's cousin in charge of security at the towers, Bush knew.

Except that is just a much debunked truther lie!

Why do truthers keep repeating debunked lies?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

No worries as I merely Googled it myself and became a bit more educated in the process.

Yes, the insidiousness of it all does make me sick and it's a shame because there was a time when I considered Nat Geo to be a decent station, but no more. Thanks for the heads up.

With that said, it still doesn't make me as sick as I feel when I think of GWB in any way, shape or form.

Timidgal

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by timidgal

The thing with creatures of Bush's sort, is that persons of thier ilk, who have no laudable qualities, but wish to attain stature and power, or continue a dynasty of the same, without having the intellectual and ethical muscle to do the job themselves, require the aid of media enterprises to alter or skew the public perceptions, not just of themselves, but of thier rivals, and thier political approaches.

That is the reason that Fox and News Corp are so dangerous to democracy . Most of the big players in the "free" world, have to make appointments with Rupert/James Murdoch. It is rarely the other way around. In this simple, but telling segment of the social dynamic at work between the politicians and this element of the press, you can see that the pressmen of News Corp, carry more clout, and more power to capture minds and hearts, than do the presidents and prime ministers of most of the world.

Its often said that the President of the United States of America, is the most powerful man on the earth. While the on paper records would probably attest to the same, the fact is that so little of the political process in the allegedly developed world happens in a recorded format , that democracy has become a bit of a joke in this regard, because public opinion, and votes , while still the deciding factor in electing leaders, is SO damned easy for a mass media group to violate , infiltrate, and transform, that the results might as well be given before the ballot boxes open. Of course, its only moguls, the high ups and owners of media organisations, and the people who pay them off, who know what forces truely affect the outcome of any scenario in which these big media enterprises have a controlling affect.

The rest of us merely hope , pray, and in the case of the truely moronic, assume that things are as they should be. Those of us on ATS know that there is an awful lot more, than meets the eye to organisations across the globe , Nat Geo, and News Corp, among others, and very much of what is hidden would be "unfortunate" news , were it to be released. Tony Blair visited Rupert Murdoch on many occasions both before and after his election, and during the run up to the Iraq war. Tony Blair was also allegedly offered a job by the Murdochs... frankly that says all it needs to I think !!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
well that was quite a long think. And so what was his plan after his long "think"? Maybe to put fighter jets in the air? Nope, didn't do that. Maybe allow the Bin Laden family to leave America? Bingo.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

First of all he needs 7 years to make up this BS,

2nd of all he had that "aura of calm" around him at all times since he couldn't care less about anything anyway.

Damn this guy pisses me off..
edit on 29/7/11 by Romekje because: formatting

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje

First of all he needs 7 years to make up this BS,

2nd of all he had that "aura of calm" around him at all times since he couldn't care less about anything anyway.

Damn this guy pisses me off..
edit on 29/7/11 by Romekje because: formatting

Where do you get 7 years from? It has been 10 years since 9/11 this September, 10 years to come up with BS.

I usually try to stay out of the whole 9/11 crap because I had friends who were working in the Towers, friends that I will never see again.

Why were the Jets not shot down prior to getting to the towers, the radar operators knew that the Jets were off course, and by the direction of their flight and altitude, they knew where they were going to crash, so the military should have shot down the Jets, I know their were civilians on the planes, but the death toll and destruction would have been much less if they had just shot down the Jets.

And the Jet that crashed into the Pentagon should have been shot down with the surface to air missiles that are supposed to protect the Pentagon, once they had confirmation of what was happening (though they really already knew).

If not for the passengers taking control of the flight that went down in Pittsburgh, it would have been allowed to crash into its potential target as well.

I wouldn’t doubt that the President did not know, and that they waited to tell him so that his reaction time would be slower, even though they could have done something prior to involving him. I also believe that he was slow to react because he probably had to change his pants first once he got the news (if you know what I mean). He wasn’t ready for this level of responsibility to be bestowed upon him, and it shows in the ensuing war that followed.

He relied on reports from his advisors, never fully looking into whether the reports were accurate or not, partly because they made sure he was otherwise occupied but also because he let the others do his work for him because he knew how inept he was to handle the job himself.

It was all part of the plan to help take away the rights of citizens little by little all in the guise of national security. Many innocent lives were changed that day and the months and years that followed, just so they could gain more power over the citizens.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/48ee11c01832.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I'm thinking there's a more down-to-earth reason for his actions (or lack thereof)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c20e0c43febd.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
He's obviously lying. It's a bit embarrassing when the US is under attack but you really need to know what happens to "My Pet Goat" in the end.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
He did the right thing by not upsetting the kids. Otherwise if Bush freaked out, then they all be upset.
edit on 29-7-2011 by Paulioetc15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paulioetc15
He did the right thing by not upsetting the kids. Otherwise if Bush freaked out, then he all be upset.

Nobody is suggesting he should have freaked out. But should he really have stayed there reading?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join