It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ChemTrail above Sydney, Australia right now??? see pics...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

hi Seagle,
thanks for replying,

and that was a coincidence of yours to be flying into Sydney when all this was happening...

appreciate your thoughts on the fuel-dump theory...

i also was somewhat doubtful that that was the cause...

thanks again,

+ seeya...

i

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

gday again Seagle,
+ again thankful for input here...

if U still have probs with pics...
go to TOOLs, then PICs,
then halfway down page on RIGHT hand side U see "UPLOAD"... click it...

then halfway down U will see (upload photo) + CHOOSE FILE... click it...

then find the file in your computer U want to upload... and click on it etc

let us know if U still have hassles there..

and thanks again..

seeya

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

oh yeah, also U have to then go to "my photos" in your ATS profile....

click on the pic, and it will appear with some info below,
which U need to copy into your reply, to EMBED pic...

hope this helps...

seeya

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Not wanting to be off topic, but in 1992/1993 in Brisbane I saw a small light plane fly over a suburb called paddington and dump a mist of some sorts all over the houses ect.
It was approx 3 in the afternoon so no secrecy was intended, perhaps these chemtrails are just weed control?
As far as I know nothing bad happenned to people in this suburb.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

gday Dr Expired,
thanks for that...

i have a feeling that it might have been a "fuel dump"...by the sound of your description...

unfortunately it happens here where i live a bit...

seeya

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle

Originally posted by Krusty the Klown
The chemtrail may be this Air Canada passenger jet that had to dump fuel shortly after take off and then make an emergency landing after smoke filled the galley on takeoff.

So yes technically it was a chemical trail - jet fuel.

www.news.com.au

Correct me if I'm wrong but when taking off over Botany Bay it would not be normal practice in an emergency to turn around and look for highly populated areas to dump your fuel on in preference to dumping it over the water.

In any case, I flew into Sydney Yesterday afternoon and saw the dirty massive fuel dump trail hanging over airport. If the photo was taken in Western Sydney its not the fuel dump.

Nice job trying to armchair "quarterback" the incident. Dumping fuel is not a "normal practice", and any sign of a possible in flight fire is considered to be an emergency. They decided to immediately dump fuel and return for landing. They dont go cruising around looking for a nicer place to dump fuel, they just start doing it right away.

Feel free to go to tell the pilots how you would have handled their emergency though

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Here's the flight tracker record of ACA034 on 28 July, and The Australian article - note the report that the fuel dump was completed by 11.53, which would be 01.53 UTC.

ACA034 disappears from the plot about 01.20 UTC about 150km from the coast, and then appears again about 01.50 UTC to the South-East as a "no callsign" icon, disappears at 01.52 that is identified by 01.58, and disappears/landed by 02.16.

So it wasn't ACA034 leaving any kind of trail over Sydney sorry.

sorry for the width - I know there's some sort of command that lets you fit a picture to page width...but I dunno what it is yet.....

edit on 31-7-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

hi firepilot,
thanks for the input...

and agreed, a dump is done when needed...

if U know what i mean...

seeya

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

hi Aloysius the Gaul,
+ thanks heaps for the reply,
and the effort to map out the "fuel-dumper"...

much appreciated...

but i did notice from your map,
that the roughly Nth-Sth trajectory the plane was on,
out to sea, at one stage,

would have been roughly the area where this "trail" i saw was in the sky...

in the OP i said it was Sth East, of me,
but i live Nth of sydney...
eg: the "trail" was in a Nth-Sth line, but in the Sth East from where i was...

make sense?

thanks again,

+seeya

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneR

K - well I guess if you saw the trail out to the sea then it might have been that aircraft after all - I was thinking you'd seen it overhead Sydney.

The North/South straight line is actually the time the a/c was not mapped due to being outside range of whatever system they are using to map the positions - so it disappears off the map at the northern point....then reappears back on it at the Southern point some time later.

The mapping programme just draws a straight line between the 2 & it is not the actual a/c path over that time frame- we don't know from this system just where the a/c was then.
edit on 1-8-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

thanks again,

+ if that is the case, (with the lines),

i was probably wrong...

therefore the "trail" i saw was (probably) NOT from that "fuel-dumper"..

thanks
+ seeya

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaneR

gday Dr Expired,
thanks for that...

i have a feeling that it might have been a "fuel dump"...by the sound of your description...

unfortunately it happens here where i live a bit...

seeya

No I was watching it from a main road looking down on suburban homes the plane circled and dumped this mist a couple of times over streets of homes, I read that they were doing weed eradication.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

gday Dr Expired,

wow, thats weird...

and sounds bad...

thats all i can say...

(well i could suggest a medical study of the people who lived in that street at that time, but how hard would that be???)

thanks again...

seeya

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneR

Well it looked strange thats for sure but it was more than one street it was dozens and according to the suburban paper (covering Paddington, Red hill, ect (these are near suburbs of Brisbane (a major city in Australia) there was some sort of weed that was being eradicated by this spraying, the time period was definetly between 1990 and 1993.
I did wonder at the time waht they were spraying over peoples homes, but there you go.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Oh wow. You're talking about "chemtrails" from before the "chemtrail" conspiracy was even made up (in 1996)!

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reading your posts on "chemtrails" recently and saw this in the sky the other day which caught my attention, theres only 1 airport close to me and wondered why these "trails" are all pointing in different directions and look very close together, may be nothing but thought I'd run it past you guys just incase

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jambo440

Aircraft going to and from a nearby airport won't be making contrails, since they won't be flying at the right altitude. You are seeing aircraft flying at normal altitudes (usually between 35-40,000 feet) following flight corridors. They criss cross and meet, etc, because some are running north and south, while others are flying east to west.

Completely normal.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

contrails at high altitide are from aircraft that are going between destinations that are not going to be the airport near you - and they are in multiple directions because they have been made by aircraft going in different directions - between 2 different sets of destinations most likely.

most people are unaware of how many aircraft there are in the air at any 1 point in time, and that air routes can cross like this - perhaps you can have a look at flightaware.com... and see what destinations these might have been travelling between?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

hi jambo440,
and thanks for that...

great pic,
+ i think they look suss... IMHO....

i am a "believer" that TPTB are not shy about poisoning us...
eg Fluoridation... in the water...

why not the air too...

for the doubters.... that say they are "JUST" contrails....
is there NO CHANCE whatsoever that those naturally occuring CONTRAILs
are being polluted by chemical additives...???
eg: being sprayed out of jets/ nozzles, from the planes,
( that are creating the innocent contrails...
+ turning them into chemtrails...???)

i just dont see that there can be evidence that it does not happen...anywhere, ever...

in fact it is accepted that chemicals are sprayed in the air everyday,
for various reasons...
including RAINMAKING...

so i just cant write off altogether...the possibility of a "larger conspiracy"
against the health of the planet, and us...

seeya

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

i am a "believer" that TPTB are not shy about poisoning us...
eg Fluoridation... in the water...

Huh, so I guess TPTB are keen on poisoning the air and water that both we and they drink. I can follow that line of logic, it seems pretty sound.
Not to mention that no one has ever died from a supposed "chemtrail", and death rates aren't any higher in countries with fluoridated water than those without.

for the doubters.... that say they are "JUST" contrails....
is there NO CHANCE whatsoever that those naturally occuring CONTRAILs

Why not? They behave exactly as contrails do, look like contrails, and come from airplanes at altitudes conducive for contrail formation. By all description they are contrails (and since there are no anomalous air samples, it's pretty obvious chemtrails aren't occurring).

eg: being sprayed out of jets/ nozzles, from the planes,
( that are creating the innocent contrails...
+ turning them into chemtrails...???)

Where are these jets/nozzles? Why has no one seen them on passenger jets? Why has no one ever seen a "spray plane"? Why do chemtrail believers deliberately misrepresent photographs of instrumentation on aircraft as nozzles/sprayers? Shouldn't have to lie if the evidence is on your side (it isn't).

i just dont see that there can be evidence that it does not happen...anywhere, ever...

I disagree, seeing as how you have yet to offer any evidence outside of your own opinion that supports the existence of "chemtrails".

in fact it is accepted that chemicals are sprayed in the air everyday,
for various reasons...
including RAINMAKING...

Well no, cloud seeding is done with silver iodide flares, no spraying of anything. Might want to do a little research before you start spouting off "chemtrail" "facts". Who is accepting this? I don't, you have yet to have provided evidence and clearly don't know much about cloud seeding (PM firepilot for more info, he has flown for cloud seeding projects).

so i just cant write off altogether...the possibility of a "larger conspiracy"
against the health of the planet, and us...

So you have listed assumptions. And now you conclude with an assumption that your assumptions are correct. Flawless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join