It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi Guys and Gals! This is about Karma and How it May Affect You!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Think through your actions.
If you are going to taunt and demean living things, expect some Karma!
If you are mean and laugh at others expense, well, you may experience Karma!
If you believe your job, car, house and trophy wife excuse your abuse of animals, Karma!

Anyone else? My last thread was too gangster...

kma

CJ

edit on 28-7-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Who doesn't have some karma coming? I've met some good people, but noone who came very close to being Christ-like. So if I laugh at someone does that mean I turn into a snail in the next lifetime? Not mocking, actually being serious. My next question would be why does it seem like the most evil people on the earth live like kings and have no real concerns? Will we attempt to rationalize it by claiming "they aren't really happy"? Where is their karma exactly??

edit on 28-7-2011 by Balkan because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2011 by Balkan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Ty for making this thread and reminding us .

May you have a great day tommorw and the following days .

May your children grow up big and healthy

May you have a fantastic trophy wife who cooks , cleans , and does her hair and make up with a cute outfit for the second you walk in the door with the light scent of cherry perfume ...

Have a great night

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
You mess with the bull you get the horns.
And these folks deserve every bit of what they get.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I believe in Karma. I also believe in Dharma. What goes around comes around. If you do good to others, good will come back to you. If you are not nice to others, expect the same in return. It's all about your cycle of actions. Do good = get back good. Do bad = get back bad. Talk/or even think badly about someone = others will talk/think badly about you. Due to our unconsciousness we can directly cause our own suffering. Treat others mean = you will get treated mean, etc. It will come back on you. I do believe this.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

What about the karma you recieve for starting threads based solely upon random thoughts with zero evidence,sources,links,videos,
or cohesive structure whatsoever??????

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

That video was absolutely insane. It looks a little bit less `structured` for lack of a better word, than Pamplona Spain. Did I see a Portuguese flag in the video ?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Ah, there is a link.

CJ

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

I only went with the title...should check into it - there are a couple different flags...love how the old people in lawn chairs are getting tossed like it's some big suprise...

CJ

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

ooops, my bad.
Watching it now.

Is there karma for not double checking???

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
After watching the video I have but one question.

Does Karma get involved if you laugh your ass off at a person getting gored to death by a pissed off Bull??

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
After watching the video I have but one question.

Does Karma get involved if you laugh your ass off at a person getting gored to death by a pissed off Bull??

No. Only if you don't watch again.

CJ

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I thought some good karma may come my way today by bumping this...always kinda sadistically fun to see people get what they got coming...

CJ

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by summer5

I believe in Karma. I also believe in Dharma. What goes around comes around. If you do good to others, good will come back to you. If you are not nice to others, expect the same in return. It's all about your cycle of actions. Do good = get back good. Do bad = get back bad. Talk/or even think badly about someone = others will talk/think badly about you. Due to our unconsciousness we can directly cause our own suffering. Treat others mean = you will get treated mean, etc. It will come back on you. I do believe this.

It's funny you bring that up, and I always have to wonder.. am I living on the same planet? Maybe not.
Because I just don't see those principles in action.. much.. ever. Sure, I see idiots who rob banks and go to prison, or people who play with guns end up dead, but there are a lot of corrupt people out there living like kings, and I just don't see them reaping much karma really. Most of them are in governments and banking btw.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

I struggle with this idea too...it seems that the meek really aren't going to inerit anything other than getting kicked around for a few more mellenia. For me, good deeds and positive thinking are just something I want to do, and feel I should do more of. It makes me feel better. Still, if what comes around goes around was really true, Kissenger would be in Guantanamo. Let me know when that happens.

CJ
edit on 30-7-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Gotta love Karma....

check this guy out.... he opens the door trying to hit the kid on the bike, ends up eating a bumper...

LOL!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

wow! that was intense!

I always thought there was this karma thing. Now I believe in smiling and havin' a positive attitude in most situations. I firmly believe that a smile is a world-wide thing. You get someone to smile and be positive, it radiates. Just have to keep positive through it all though.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
All i can say is that if karma is real my boss must be a fecking missonary on his restdays because he is a son of a *&%^ to everyone who works for him for no good reason. refusing holidays and laughing about it and that sort of thing

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Yes, Instant karma in this case! Thanks for that karma reminder! Everyone needs one now and then.

CJ

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluwindRD
All i can say is that if karma is real my boss must be a fecking missonary on his restdays because he is a son of a *&%^ to everyone who works for him for no good reason. refusing holidays and laughing about it and that sort of thing

This is the everlasting example...one can only imagine having no true friends is karma enough, but who am I to say?

CJ

new topics

top topics

join