It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Emergency at Comanche Peak Nuclear Power Plant, Texas?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

About a page later (posed at 5:05am EST) there is an updated call where I called back and pretended to be an EPA investigator gathering information.

People can refute but unless anybody else called and listened to what I listened to they're just talking. I can say with some degree of certainty that IF something was going on, then she didn't know about it. She sat on the phone for 10 minutes telling me all she knew about the plant, and all of the plants coordination with the sheriffs office. I fail to believe that she would lie to an EPA investigator with investigator ID #11635.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

Imagine what DOESN'T get reported to the NRC!

Yeah I wonder about that a lot actually.

There is a possibility that it could just be a decoy run by the nuclear industry in the first place, since the corporate tycoons staff our governments as well anyways.

Since radiation is invisible to the naked eye, and you need sensitive equipment to get decent readings, and so many calibrations and situations apply. This makes it super hard to know what you are being exposed to.

If they don't tell us, 99% will never find out.

Also another factor is that having a guy down the road tell you their radiation reading, does not indicate the radiation readings that could be found anywhere else. So you have to test every location if you really want to know.

The "reports" page is designed to tell us the "important events" that involve "licencee liabilities" in relation to "government regulations".

If you look around this years reports, you will notice tons of the "events" were not reported until days or even a week after the fact. This is commonplace.

Also, we have to realize that the "licencee" would be motivated to cover things up and try to put on a charade for the government inspections anyways. I can see all kinds of motives to downplay things and keep it hush hush.

It's like every turn of the maze in this subject is another pit of spikes or snakes or something.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Emailed blackcat about the readings on their site:

Me: I'm hoping you'll be able to tell me why the indicator for Dallas is not showing up on your map at the moment.
It was showing very elevated levels last night (300-350) but I heard nothing on the news and found very limited information online so I was hoping to follow up this morning but when I pulled the map back up there is no longer an indicator for the Comanche Peak monitor.
I live in Dallas so I'd appreciate any information you can give me.

Them: There were problems with the detector.

Me: Thanks for the response - So the readings were not accurate then? Were levels normal?

Them: Everything was fine.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Greetings everyone...

I'm gonna probably make this my last post on this thread, unless something important breaks the shroud of cover up that everyone here - who have followed this thread post by post - should have by now watched comprehensibly occur right before their very eyes.

First and foremost, we must acknowledge that news reports as recent as 6 months ago have verified that radiation leaks of substantial perportions has occurred at Comanche Peak. Comanche Peak also has been shut down, just last week even... hmmm...

True, there's always the possibilities that those who ostensibly inserted points of conjecture based upon one sentence disclaimers, or provided argument against the accurateness of the facts I provided in support of the FACTS that obviously was witnessed by everyone, that interestingly NEVER provided links, quoted existing literary works that could be independently verified, nor provided any screen shots of discovery proof... but instead provided other possibilities, alternate explanations, or opinions... which to most would get irritating; but to me provide a challenge to provide irrefutable evidence, backed up with reference links, accompanied by the opportune snide remark shot off the port side by my quick shot canon...

Here we now stand, without proof, without information being forth coming, and have a record of attempted inquiry by those whom the ORIGINAL data prompted to take additional measures by actually emailing and contacting by phone those entities directly responsible for the information, which showed an obvious pattern of Barney Fifery AND Stone Walling - which are, both of them, the tactics used in a cover up.

Evidence still exists, however, with the screen shots I took that revealed the red level rU/ hr counts, backed up by all the additional independent disclosures that verified those levels, coupled with the odd discovery I made of Luminant's Job announcement on the Nuke Workers domain that indicated that an executive level position of a sensitive, mission critical nature was made two days before my discovery that promoted the theory of this thread even further.

Then, in a mater of 1 day, the reporting site was shut down, and the trolls finally arrived on this thread spreading flaggelant opinions, character assassination attempts, remarks that only disinfo agents would make, etc. I think my well explained posts responding to their rudeness provided an adequate defense that ultimately broke through the smoke screens as rays of intelligent reason.

But true to form, the government won again... all is quiet now, and those being directly radiated by the leak at Comanche Peak today, will start the sick phase within 4 - 6 months. The die offs within 1 year. the birth defects, within 2 years... but nobody will have a clue as to why...

So, in retrospect, allow me to re up on the grand new announcement for this thread's title:

An education, in how a Government operates a cover up !

Archives, out!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo

But true to form, the government won again... all is quiet now, and those being directly radiated by the leak at Comanche Peak today, will start the sick phase within 4 - 6 months. The die offs within 1 year. the birth defects, within 2 years... but nobody will have a clue as to why...

I would have to disagree here.
If you don't mind.

First the government never can win, all they can do is stall their inevitable defeat.

And if there is a leak from Comanche Peak, what do you think happened there? I am not saying nothing bad happened there, there are 1000 things that could have gone wrong. And hell don't leave out the normal stuff like just leaky old containment vats etc, that happens more than they want to admit.

Do we have any information about what Isotope(s) is giving the readings?
That would help a ton with figuring out the source.

I also want to correct you on the medical aftermath. Birth defects happen immediately in any pregnant women exposed at a % rate based upon the types and amount of exposure. It doesn't take months it only takes significant exposure to damage DNA and that can happen quickly or slowly. It all depends, it's like a statistical graph.

'Die offs' will only happen if the subjects are exposed to enough contaminants to cause organ failure, which could happen within minutes if it's high enough, but if it's not very high it will just lead to effects like cancer which can cause organ failure eventually.

Point is there is no catch all. Each person will have different exposure levels and different effects due to environmental or genetic factors. Diet, how clean their house is, where they travel, etc, all play important roles in determining how much exposure we get and how it effects us individually.

And people should know why these things happen just through common sense. Higher rates of birth defects, miscarriages, cancer rates, etc are red flags for toxic contamination issues. And common sense should also tell us who is ultimately responsible, the government and corporations. They are the only ones allowed to play with all of this toxic stuff in the first place, they don't care if they spill it everywhere, because they are making huge money.

However they have failed to realize that these actions are self-defeating and they are actually harming their own families and themselves in this process. We have got a lot to learn, and a huge mess to figure out how to clean up.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by coldkidc
Emailed blackcat about the readings on their site:

Me: I'm hoping you'll be able to tell me why the indicator for Dallas is not showing up on your map at the moment.
It was showing very elevated levels last night (300-350) but I heard nothing on the news and found very limited information online so I was hoping to follow up this morning but when I pulled the map back up there is no longer an indicator for the Comanche Peak monitor.
I live in Dallas so I'd appreciate any information you can give me.

Them: There were problems with the detector.

Me: Thanks for the response - So the readings were not accurate then? Were levels normal?

Them: Everything was fine.

Here is what I would ask.

"What Isotopes does the sensor detect?"
"Is the sensor mounted outside, inside, on the ground, or in the air?"
"What address is the sensor located at?"

This would help a ton in figuring out what happened.

Everything wasn't fine, the detector defected (or sensed something legitimate). That doesn't sound fine to me, no matter which way you slice it.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
If you guys are so worried why don't you pick up the phone and make a quick call to the nuclear plant. If a secretary answers than you know that everything is fine and the precious website has wrong information. Not that hard to check this out.

sorry i couldnt read thru all pages, just the OP scared me. So its 383 or 10?

hopefully someone has contacted the authorities and gotten answers regarding either the glitch or public/national hazard??

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaBette

A guy crashed his car into the security barrier.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join