It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real depopulation event, right now... really

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by megabogie

a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical.

Thomas Jefferson

I concur

Rebellion without humanity, and a noble cause, is a sorry endeavor.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Thats a star and a flag...good thinking

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The depopulation is already well under way, here are a number of obvious examples:-

Swine Flu Vaccine Sterilizations - using Polysorbate 80 to damage developing ovaries
HPV (Cervical Cancer) Vaccines - preventing females from carrying a full-term pregnancy
Dispersant Spraying around the Gulf - It's actually an excuse to spray poison on the blacks (for claiming too much welfare)
Engineered Famines around Africa
Aspartame aka Rat Poison (in many products e.g. Chewing Gum, Diet drinks)

If I continued this list I would be here for a long time

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
BigGov actively killing the old to save money probably won't happen any time soon.

If you are paying attention though, you will note how the conservative crowd in congress is demonizing the old who paid into the Social Security/ Medicare scam for 45-55 years.

Now that it is time for the boomers to start collecting their benefits, the conservatives say recepiants are getting welfare. Welfare? Hardly!

I imagine all BigGov needs to do is get the young to look upon the old as evil leaches sucking cash from their paychecks. This is the plan to devide the nation into two camps and get them to war with each other while the banksters rob all of them. No need for BigGov to actively kill old folks...their greedy grandchildren will do the job quite nicely, thank you.
edit on 30-7-2011 by romanmel because: omission

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Deadman's Advocate
What you are saying is that the Republican and Democrat populations will decrease?

Oh, thank god!

Now we will see some real progress.

edit on 7/30/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I couldn't agree more!

humanity: peaceful demostrations nation-wide without death and destruction..just average Americans letting the government know it no longer represents them

Noble cause: We the People take back our country, we stop all this wanton war-mongering and wasteful spending the current government is involved in and go back to being the good, respectful country we once were.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Why even waste your time voting if the elections are rigged would be the better question.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Essentially by not giving people their money forces them to starve.

Similar to something I read about today, how the UK's N.H.S. has such a large waiting time it forces people to go private or put up with their embroilment thus giving them a ticket to Gods waiting room.

For the poor people with no money, they will and always bare the brunt of any act.

I wouldnt say this is a planned depopulation event, but more of a consequentially of small minded money grabing individuals.

By taking out the smaller person, the foundations of the economy, the house will collapse.

eee.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
the people keep getting pushed and pushed somethings going to break
mans family gets hungry he will do something drastic
unfathomably seems like we all getting the big squeeze by people who suffer nothing
as i said in a post the other day this once great country is back to day 1
NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION
the crook lawyers gotta go

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
America's uneducated have been depopulation themselves.

After oil and America's Industrial Revolution our military and corporations have had billions of gallons of chemicals and were dumping them all over. Example 1 is a simple parts degreaser our military was dumping into the ground. Camp Lejeune Water is 1 bad example...

Then our military sprayed America with Malaria for a "test" which resulted in the need to spray DDT all over the entire country to kill all the malaria infected mosquitoes that spread across the country.

Chlordane used by the US Forest Service to treat telephone poles so termites won't eat them...there's a hyper deadly toxin leaching still into our water....long outlived its expected half life.

Read the NRC (nuclear regulatory commission) event reports for July. Our nuclear power plants got caught dumping buckets of tritium down the toilet...been doing it for decades. Fluorine releases just this month. Radioactive releases into our rivers just this month. Nuclear Power plants fired for being drunk on the job just this month....Radioactive material got stolen/gone missing every month...

We're a nation of drunkards and idiots killing ourselves. All the world has to do is cease sending millions of people into America to replace our dead....we've been killing ourselves.

Why do YOU think Obama's had to make +1 million foreigners new US Citizens every year...keep the southern border open?

We're a dying country....been killing ourselves. And the planet along with us.

edit on 30-7-2011 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LexiconV
reply to post by Solasis

So they create a short term lethal virus that does its thing while they're hold up in their Bunkers for X months. Not enough time to mutate and no survivors for it to mutate once they exit from their expensive rat holes.
Where there's a virologist, there's a way.

Like I insinuated in my first post on viruses -- Bunkers are way too risky. It's way too easy for something to go wrong; for someone who isn't supposed to to get in; for one of your people to suddenly discover a conscience about their favorite pool cleaner; even just mis-estimating the duration of the virus. They would need a contact on the outside to know when it was safe to go out; the news would stop broadcasting towards the end of their "KILL EVERYONE" effort. What with everyone being dead.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

If I were planning the cull, I'd fill the coffins with bodies, top up with animal remains and label them as contaminated waste. They would make perfect fuel for use in the high-pressure depolymerisation plants such as the ones powering the Butterball Turkey factories. The containers could be sealed for years before being sent for processing to the power plants to be broken down to crude oil.
It would save the trouble of burying, while disposing of the evidence and providing power to the future. A win-win-win solution.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by Solasis

The main problem with your theory is that it isn't an inarguable result. It would cause a lot of upheaval and, yes, a good number of them would probably die. but the ordinary people wouldn't just stand by and let all of the elderly starve to death.

of course, if the rest of the nation cared enough to do something and they weren't in a crisis too... but, i do thing the inarguability factor is withstanding for a great many.

The rest of the nation would care. It frightens me that you think they wouldn't.

Well i would like to disagree, you pretend to think the whole country would act. You forget that we are taught, not to talk to strangers. Look at the last 95 reports of police misconduct for this week july 23-30, 2011. Tell me, he is wrong about the behavior of our law enforcement, How about we DARE SPEAK about the Kangroo Judicial System that we have in this Country, Or the Prisions that are inhumane, you can't teach the psychological part of the Human being when They treat us like Zoo Creatures. He says "paramilitary" but [www.injusticeeverywhere.com...] Will show you the top 10 Police misconduct videos along with the National Police Misconduct Statistics, and you can see that, the law enforcement officers are even changing, into darker versions of themselves. They are becoming like evil sign of Scorpio, the Serpent that is a lying deceitful sadist. But the Serpent can also represent the Kundalini or Ophiuchus, and this means enlightenment and becoming One with what you Really are as a Spiritual Beinging. Lol You all laugh, but the 2012 elections and the 113th elections of our Congress will be here. 21st Century is a psychological war between the Evil and the Good. We have to just Walk the Middle Path and Forgive eachother for we have all made mistakes. Such thought is only for higher evolved beings that probley originate from somewere else. The Fema camps are a scary idea, but have you ever heard of Dr. Deagle? Hes crazy but if anything he says is true, then we should probley think about what the 21st centuary Elites are doing. What crazyy adventures to learn about for the future Generations, could just be discovered Now.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostjohnny

If I were planning the cull, I'd fill the coffins with bodies, top up with animal remains and label them as contaminated waste. They would make perfect fuel for use in the high-pressure depolymerisation plants such as the ones powering the Butterball Turkey factories. The containers could be sealed for years before being sent for processing to the power plants to be broken down to crude oil.
It would save the trouble of burying, while disposing of the evidence and providing power to the future. A win-win-win solution.

woah, what will we be able to do next?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

54 million Americans who are apt to vote, will be lopped right off the top.
54 million Americans will be eliminated from the equation.

Why would you get rid of the people that vote?

really? you still believe in voting? HA!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Why would you kill the old people? They aren't the ones having babies?

Turn off the money-pipe for hospitals to deliver the babies of illegal aliens in the US, and you'd depopulated things much faster.

Heck, just cut off the financial assistance for the poor to have babies, and you would slow down the birth rate, and take a much bigger drain off of the medical system at the same time.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

Originally posted by megabogie

a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical.

Thomas Jefferson

I concur

Rebellion without humanity, and a noble cause, is a sorry endeavor.

Truth be told, We are all Immortal Eagles. We are the saviors of our Planet Earth. We shall die a million times but forever be alive in knowing that your Soul is immortal. We can't rebel, that is a archaic thought form. We must develop our communication and become friend's but love each other. We collectively need to stop being animalistic and indulging on Earthly Pleasures. We have to become stronger enough individually to know together we can never have a Leader. We must Treat our Women with real Dignity. Women are Goddess Gentlemen for they can bare life and we can only give the Seed. Together we can do anything. Maybe even have our Kundalini connection established indefinitely.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalAnarchy

You certainly have a point, but I stopped reading when you started talking about Scorpio and deceiving serpents... You at least should've put it in a new paragraph.

But anyway, on to your actually salient points; I may be wrong about this one, but I think that the tolerance of police misconduct is a result of two things:

First, the "we can pretend nothing is wrong" factor which I think keeps us from stopping -- most people rarely have their attention drawn to it. When their attention is drawn to it, it is either a race issue, or someone who deserves it like that "Don't Tase Me, Bro" guy. Or solely in fiction, like in a Crime Action Movie or something.

Second, there may be a fear of their authority. No one wants to stand up to a guy with a nightstick, a taser, and a gun who is only being stood up to because he misused those things.

Like the OP, you may be right that I have a bit too much faith in my fellow citizens -- and in myself. But that only applies to the first aspect of the Misconduct; Unless the plan were to lose it's subtlety, thus undermining any purpose in enacting it, we wouldn't be threatened by men with guns and tasers when we tried to help the starving elderly!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by EternalAnarchy

Originally posted by lostjohnny

woah, what will we be able to do next?

The beauty of the depolymerisation system is that the plastic containers (I think they are referred to as "casket liners") are organic polymers which easily break down along with the contents. They could even be processed in third world countries where they would become untraceable.

edit on 30-7-2011 by lostjohnny because: Youtube link failure

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The depopulation of the sick and elderly is reasonable to consider. The elderly solely rely on "Medications" tokeep theri blood flowing and their hearts pumping. ( at least they think the meds are the reason they live-mind conditioning can be found in here) I read an article last week in Newsmax.com, seems the medicaid is going to stop paying for knee, hip replacements, stop mamograms and prostate checks. My mother received a letter from ss saying starting next year she will be reasonsible for 60% of her medications fees, this was before the deficit crises started.
Over the past 10 or so years another medical trend I have noticed is many many people in the under rich class seem to be getting diagnosed as depressed or bi-polar, manic depressent. Medications will fix that. Think if they suddenly stopped paying for the psychy drugs, how many people will flip out, and what a better way to start containment? I dont know with the way life is going the reality of mass death is so-real.

Right know I am most thankful for my whereabouts. I live 26 miles to the nearest small city, ( 34000), then it is 150 miles to the nearest large city. I live in a desert and there is 150 miles between me and the large city. I am atop a aquifier. plenty of hunting. have been preparing for a few months, wish I had started years earlier.

Good thread S&F

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join