It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real depopulation event, right now... really

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Explain how destabilizing an entire nation by wiping out the elderly members would be good for it in any way? Why not do that to third world countries through economic manipulation like what has been done for ages in Africa. Why do it on home soil? Please explain.

You're asking me 'why' it would be done to begin with? I have no idea. I don't see the benefits of the current level of globalization. I don't see anything good in watching your nation's industrial plant flee overseas. I don't know why we have embraced this horrible concept to begin with... but we have and so has most of the industrialized west.

As to ant benefit of destabilizing... I can see one; as a reason to install a police state, decommission the constitution and disarm the populace.

I do agree that strictly from a business sense, it is terribly counter productive.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

i keep rounding back to the inflation effect. Energy is already hugely expensive and if our currency devalues more than a little, even the best intentions will run into an economic brick wall. This isn't even taking into account the cost of food and what a poud of fatty burger might cost after the default.

That has been going on for many years and Ron Paul mentions that it is a form of debt default. This is a deliberate process. I even joke with my friend at work about it. I joke about how when I get my thousands of dollars in social security checks (if I even get one), perhaps I will be able to buy a loaf or two of bread. The stage has already been set for hyperinflation in the long run (although I believe there will be a short period of deflation first - it is complicated and this thread is not the place to discuss why I believe that). The bottom line is that it is simply another way to default on the obligations that the government has to its citizens.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LexiconV

Originally posted by Solasis
I can't believe I'm arguing for the sensibility of any of this, but---

A contagious virus would be far too risky. There's probably no way to guarantee immunity among the elite, and their ability to survive the crisis would be paramount to their plans. They would hide in bunkers, but that is far too risky for the aims and desires of any ruling group of that sort.
edit on 28-7-2011 by Solasis because: (no reason given)

Ever heard of vaccines?

Which do not defend against mutated strains. Which cannot be guaranteed not to spread. And which cannot guarantee immunity, only improve it.
edit on 28-7-2011 by Solasis because: shrinking the quote pyramid

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Explain how destabilizing an entire nation by wiping out the elderly members would be good for it in any way? Why not do that to third world countries through economic manipulation like what has been done for ages in Africa. Why do it on home soil? Please explain.

I suggest you look to history for your answer to this question. Perhaps Nazi Germany, but I am sure it is not the only time it has happened.
Lessons from History: Euthanasia in Nazi Germany

Over time Pfannmuller set up Hungerhauser (starvation houses) for the elderly. By the end of 1941, euthanasia was simply "normal hospital routine."

I suggest you read the whole short article. While they may be arguing against "mercy killing" and have their own agenda, their statements about Nazi Germany and comparisons to our own country are correct. This is simply the first place I found this but I am sure there are many other credible sources.

Economic manipulation is already happening on a massive scale. They will wipe out anyone who does not benefit the agenda of those in control so wiping out the sick and elderly is actually economically beneficial although neither morally nor philosophically beneficial.

If you really want to know why this is done, you should study psychopaths or ask someone like Adolph Hitler.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

I'm very much attuned to your thinking, and have thought much the same for some time now.
It's really brilliant, isn't it? They are not actually murdering anyone by their own hand, but simply by default, (pun intended). I wonder if they will take pride in watching the country's monthly bills go down each month? Down and down until *poof*. Mission Accomplished.

Defaulting on the bills will take care of a multitude of social problems as well. Eliminates the need for expensive nursing home care; expensive payments to group homes, foster homes, mental health facilities. The poor will die, children will die, and people will suffer from lack of medications and medical procedures. Mentally ill folks will no longer have medications, and homelessness will be a problem even in small towns.

I suppose the crime rate will skyrocket for a while, but they haven't mentioned shutting down prisons, have they?
Many of the Gangsta's rely on Grandma's check when push comes to shove, and I expect they will be highly pissed when she closes her kitchen.

Of course they will go after the weathy through criminal acts, so some will be killed that way. A few from each side of the trough. Yep. It should make for interesting nightly news.

But you are barking up the wrong tree here, redoubt. You see, most of the people within these walls are either to naive to believe what you're saying, or else support these actions.

Most of them are still young enough to have all the answers.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Been a long time... good to see you again!

I confess, I am getting too old to know very much...

PS... who in the worlf invented these black keyboards with white letters, anyway??!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Good grief, are you looking over my shoulder? I was just thinking of throwing this keyboard down the hill, and looking for an old white one. lol. Maybe look for one that glows in the dark, or has lighting underneath. Why don't you invent one with some phosphorus in it? I promise to buy it.

But. I don't think all this business will truely happen. It should be more trouble than it's worth for them.....surely. Surely? In the end, Obama will veto, if he has to. I wish he'd go ahead and do it, and put an end to this nonsense.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

So they create a short term lethal virus that does its thing while they're hold up in their Bunkers for X months. Not enough time to mutate and no survivors for it to mutate once they exit from their expensive rat holes.
Where there's a virologist, there's a way.

Btw ... If you Google an image or web search for...' Denver Airport New World Order '....does anyone get less than 2000,000 results for it? Lots of interesting things to see in that place. For some reason I can't get a link to work for it here. It ends up with an extra line of binary code on the end of the link that wasn't there when originally copied .

edit on 29-7-2011 by LexiconV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Nah can't see it happening. I'm guessing with the ongoing financial crisis that alot of SS'ers have reversed mortgaged their home. With the market already bad, this puts an already teetering home market on the edge.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I think the OP has been given a hard time by some people here is why -

If you remove people who get hand outs you have less of a financial burden on the state... less medicare going to them, more resources...

America still claiming to be a christian country would need to bury the dead respectfully because well its general christian practice,
furthermore if you used camps like huge housing for the frail and needy it would be accepted usage of concentration camps, because you would be doing a service to those who need the government money to survive, (at a much reduced cost from personal hand outs) bare minimum issued so people were kept alive as "its all the government could afford".

Then disease spreads in close quarters amongst the camps because it would be the easiest way for controlled eliminetion of state burdens and as i said you (the gov) would need to provide the means to bury these people in an in expnsive yet christian manner.

Furthermore the general private members of society, essentially the middle class would accept this as if you give them a situation say like... pre ww2 germany and the rise of the nazi's when germany suffered from hyper inflation due to the deutchmark (mark 1
) being absolutley worthless, then peoples priority are there family, there lives there pets, not the lives of others i dont disagree in normal circumstances you would never let old/frail/disabled people die but if you cant buy a loaf of bread yourself... why would give you last loaf of bread to someone else?

Anyone that says they would here is lying because they have things at the moment, if you have nothing for yourself you have nothing to give to other people!!

SEE after world war one (for those unaware) germany couldnt survive as it had massive sanctions put on to it by the allies (i am not saying this shouldnt have happened just stating facts) and the debt from being in a war on the loosing side, now if you take america... they are not in a war on the loosing side, for TPTB this would be far too risky anyway, but you dont need the war, you just need the debt... which you are slowly creeping towards... dollar being considered as being dropped in world wide trade, and lossing more the 10% in value over a relativley short period of time, the raise (or possible raise) of the debt ceilling which no matter how you look at it is infact just more debt....

so i agree with alot of the posting thats went on here.

i agree debt for the middle classes and removal of the security checks to the poorer will occur,
i beleive if you can then get them in camps, you can the spread controlled disease.
i beleive if you reduce the worth of the dollar, and make the middle class poor they will look for any answer to help them, and they will over look the problems of others.

you can then form a new american state... print a new dollar... create a new democracy out the ruins... just a democracy that would fit TPTB which btw you should really start calling TFF V2.0 (The Founding Fathers Version 2.0) as thats what whith very little effort the could become from here...

History has taut us many lessons about population control, population manipulation, and Power tactics and fear morngering... it has been too easy in our relative peace (any middle east based war involving us winning and only needing our already standing armies is not the same as real world war) to forget what has happened before... and is on the verge of happening again.

Got a little ranty there

Just my thoughts

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

If you remove people who get hand outs you have less of a financial burden on the state... less medicare going to them, more resources...

I am going to single this out for a reply simply because Social Security is not a 'hand out'. People pay into this program their whole working lives. It is not an entitlement program any more than an insurance policy that you keep up with monthly premiums.

This is not welfare. It is a program bought and paid for by the same people who stand to have it ripped out from under them so that the funds can be redirected elsewhere in the case of a default.

The point that followed was, and is, that this will lead to those least capable of survival, to survive not. And once gone/dead/vamooshed, the government can relax because they won't have to pay them any more. Dead people don't need food, rent or meds.

This plays well into the NWO's supposed plan at depopulation. If it does exist, then the first culling would, in one manner of logic, be directed at the people least able to contribute (aka: pay taxes) to their coffers.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I am going to single this out for a reply simply because Social Security is not a 'hand out'. People pay into this program their whole working lives. It is not an entitlement program any more than an insurance policy that you keep up with monthly premiums.

This is not welfare. It is a program bought and paid for by the same people who stand to have it ripped out from under them so that the funds can be redirected elsewhere in the case of a default.

The point that followed was, and is, that this will lead to those least capable of survival, to survive not. And once gone/dead/vamooshed, the government can relax because they won't have to pay them any more. Dead people don't need food, rent or meds.

This plays well into the NWO's supposed plan at depopulation. If it does exist, then the first culling would, in one manner of logic, be directed at the people least able to contribute (aka: pay taxes) to their coffers.

Haha yes sorry my wording was wrong.. essentially just meant the government have the money there... and no matter what claim has been made about it being seperate i doubt that has ever been the case.. someone posted somthing about this recently on here.

So as far a s the government are concerned, if they dont give the people the money, they have the money

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
[My Opinion]

For anyone who needs absolute proof of some grand plan to depopulate the planet by TPTB, simply:

Find a farm....
One with a lot of horses.....
Horses that eat lots of fiber.....
And look around on the ground.....

There's your current proof.

Awhile ago I even started a thread on this and the replies, while numerous, didn't offer any clarity.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Look, this isn't about camps, and it certainly isn't about Christianity. There will be no camps.

It's about money, and money only. The morality/humanity side of the dilemma is simply erased from the equation.

It's about American citizens paying vast amounts of dollars into our country as revenues to be used to support our country's infrastructure and citizenry. To maintain and/or improve who and what we are. THIS is the reason for taxes. Now, the very reason we pay taxes is threatened with elimination so that those funds....those funds which are raised to keep us living decent lifestyles, while being able to assist those unable to accomplish this on their own, have been diverted for other means to the point they are no longer existent.

There's a large group of people in power who have lost all vision of the ideologies and values that established who we are as a people. This is a version of greed and incompetency heretofore unseen by this country.

Lawmakers continue to support corporations getting huge taxbreaks and we continue to spend billions possibly even trillions to other countries supporting their governments and infrastructures. Yes, it is time to buckle down. Buckle down and realize we must stay home and take care of our own, at least until we get through this crisis.

Nancy Pelosi took so much crap on these boards, and nationwide, yet nobody has a peep to say about this John Boener, or how ever you spell his unfortunate name, the Speaker of the House. He is holding the country's economic system hostage, while he has a little egotistical tantrum on the sidelines until he gets his way, all the while, blaming the President for not "compromising"? Somebody needs to put him in a straight jacket.

Still glad to see me redoubt? lol.

Meanwhile, I'll go watch the stock market crash. I might be living under the bridge before long myself at this rate.

Have a good day.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Still glad to see me redoubt? lol.

I don't like politics of any slant, not really... i have a few opinions and like civil engagements on the subject on the rare occasions when they can be found.

Goes back to something my parents told me long ago... if you want friends, don't talk religion or politics. If you don't want friends, wear both on your sleeve, lol.

Always happy to see you, M'Lady

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

OR the NWO could simply engineer an earthquake underwater to create a 1000ft tsunami to cause ultimate devastation

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

*sighs*. I suppose so. But why orchestrate such dramatic events, when the same thing can be accomplished by cutting out medicaid, medicare, and social security? You have your targeted group.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This is a very real process that could unfold as a "purpose" or as a "result" of something else.

The purpose is, "why?", which is too multiple to list, but as a "result" of something we have to really look past the actual "outcome" of such a nightmare.

I think they knew about ELE-nin and the other celestial events that are occurring now for over ten years or more; they put it together and they all have a plan.

Seriously though, right now it seems so domestic in Nature. They dumped our money out and have suspended the Dollar's demise. They cannot save us all so they are saving themselves, this event the OP describes is a real process and may have been "unavoidable" as part of the bigger equation rather than the purpose itself.

I think the Earth is going to "Express herself" along with all of our Celestial brothers and sisters in the Heavens, Saturn, Jupiter, Venus, and even our Moon; all Gods and Goddesses alike. Entering the very tail of a comet and understanding the EUM (Electric Universe) this is a "timed" event! The Solar system is a Time-piece of epic proportions and it is time for all of this to come to a halt!

I don't think anyone gets out of this one without finding ourselves faced with the worst of us! The very worst of us!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

You're asking me 'why' it would be done to begin with? I have no idea. I don't see the benefits of the current level of globalization. I don't see anything good in watching your nation's industrial plant flee overseas. I don't know why we have embraced this horrible concept to begin with... but we have and so has most of the industrialized west.

As to ant benefit of destabilizing... I can see one; as a reason to install a police state, decommission the constitution and disarm the populace.

I do agree that strictly from a business sense, it is terribly counter productive.

If you don't understand the goals, there is no way you can understand the actions leading up to them. Hence why I think this thread is nonsense. It is just a popular idea now (Among AJ listeners and CTS folk) that someone is trying to do away with them....

bah...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LexiconV

TPTB don't seem to be very self reliant.

Just who do they expect to wait on them hand and foot? The servants they brought down there with them? Even if they think they brought down enough they wl be in for a rude shock when the servants tell the masters.
"Mr Bilderbug member X,Y, Z with all do respect I resign my position I do hope whever you find as my successor is suitable to your needs."

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join