It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real depopulation event, right now... really

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by boncho

You have a strange concept of money. And no understanding of Geopolitics and Social Nuances.

I was looking for comments on the concept, not a pissing match. I appreciate your time but... I'm not here to discuss personality with a complete stranger. Besides, you're probably wayyy too smart for me.

Thanks

Retreating into a little Bully Bubble like that only weakens your argument. You should use the opportunity to prove that you have a good concept of money and an understanding of Geopolitics and Social Nuances.

He wasn't challenging you to a pissing match; he was challenging your ability to sufficiently form this concept.

--- sorry, I shouldn't get involved in arguments I'm not a part of. I just hate seeing that variety of irrationality around here.
edit on 28-7-2011 by Solasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

We stick them in the nursing homes because we're able to pretend that they're being taken care of; without the SS coming in, we would be able to tell that lie anymore. I'm not any good at economics, so you may be right about the inflation; but I think that on the whole, private citizens would do the right thing in these circumstances.

I'll respectfully disagree with our treatment of our elderly... and offer that if something like this DID happen, I would always be hoping you were right on the outcome. I just myself don't see it playing out like that.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Retreating into a little Bully Bubble like that only weakens your argument. You should use the opportunity to prove that you have a good concept of money and an understanding of Geopolitics and Social Nuances. He wasn't challenging you to a pissing match; he was challenging your ability to sufficiently form this concept.

Sorry, I will welcome comments on the subject but... I really don't want, nor will I respond to personal debates. I am not the subject... neither are you. If you want to be the center of a thread, tell us about yourself and I may offer an opinion. I just have better things to do... and I am now beginning to wish I hadn't come to ATS with this.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Who says they're planning on burying the coffins? From what I saw, four bodies could fit in one of those giant Tupperware containers. What they do with the dead after they're in there is anyone's guess. They could just be shipped to an incinerator. The "coffins" are just somewhere to put the bodies until they're transported and to keep the odor down.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Actually, I have believed this was the plan for several years now. I have known that most of us will never collect social security. The FICA taxes are simply another poor man's tax and there was another thread here on ATS indicating the money collected could be used for anything the government wanted. When you consider that those with a conscience will try to do something about it, the plan becomes almost perfect. I believe that those who try to do something will be less than a third. Too many people are satisfied with their entertainment (TV shows including entertaining news, facebook, cell phones, beer, etc.) to really care. When those who care about others try to stand up for them and do something about it, they will simply identify themselves. Then the authorities can tighten the screws and controls on them, round them up and put them (us) in the concentration camps.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by seejanerun2
I agree with you totally.

My husband had a stroke and several heart attacks. He had a good job all of his life so he gets the most SS will pay. We can live on it just fine. (medical problems wiped out our 401K.)

If his check does not come on the 3rd, he will be dead by the end of August as we wont be able to afford the medicine that is keeping him alive. He isn't eligible for medicare for another year.

Somehow I doubt I will get anyone to charge these idiots with murder, but as sure as I am typing that is what is going to happen. I also know my husband can't be the only one out there in the same boat.

Needless to say I am very worried right now.
edit on 7/28/2011 by seejanerun2 because: (no reason given)

Although your situation seems dire and it's hard to not let your thoughts run amok with fear, please, please, please try not to get swept up in this political nonsense. If your SS check doesn't come, it will be owed to you. You'll get it eventually. I'm sure that there is someone, somewhere who will offer you credit for your husband's meds. Don't fall victim to this doom and gloom.

Sure, if he doesn't get his meds, he'll die. So make sure he gets them. Talk to your doctor, see if he has samples. Write the drug company, they have programs. Stand at a freeway exit with a sign the says "NEED MONEY FOR HUSBAND'S MEDS OR HE WILL DIE!"

Talk to neighbors, family, church members, craig's list for crying out loud. Take control, don't get sucked in and don't let your husband die!

Take care

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zbrain75

I believe that those who try to do something will be less than a third. Too many people are satisfied with their entertainment (TV shows including entertaining news, facebook, cell phones, beer, etc.) to really care. When those who care about others try to stand up for them and do something about it, they will simply identify themselves. Then the authorities can tighten the screws and controls on them, round them up and put them (us) in the concentration camps.

i keep rounding back to the inflation effect. Energy is already hugely expensive and if our currency devalues more than a little, even the best intentions will run into an economic brick wall. This isn't even taking into account the cost of food and what a poud of fatty burger might cost after the default.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

If your SS check doesn't come, it will be owed to you. You'll get it eventually. I'm sure that there is someone, somewhere who will offer you credit for your husband's meds. Don't fall victim to this doom and gloom. Sure, if he doesn't get his meds, he'll die. So make sure he gets them. Talk to your doctor, see if he has samples. Write the drug company, they have programs. Stand at a freeway exit with a sign the says "NEED MONEY FOR HUSBAND'S MEDS OR HE WILL DIE!"

Wow. That was a lot of message in a few words.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Solasis

Retreating into a little Bully Bubble like that only weakens your argument. You should use the opportunity to prove that you have a good concept of money and an understanding of Geopolitics and Social Nuances. He wasn't challenging you to a pissing match; he was challenging your ability to sufficiently form this concept.

Sorry, I will welcome comments on the subject but... I really don't want, nor will I respond to personal debates. I am not the subject... neither are you. If you want to be the center of a thread, tell us about yourself and I may offer an opinion. I just have better things to do... and I am now beginning to wish I hadn't come to ATS with this.

--- woah, woah, woah. No. You are getting criticized by two or three people, out of a good number of people agreeing with you, so you're regretting posting this? Extremely bad form. You have to be able to back up your theories and ideas in a place like this, because people will people challenge them.

The topic is rooted in an understanding of these things; the assertions you made seem to display a lack of understanding of them. So you need to back it up with the reasons that your understanding of money is a good one. We need to be able to rely on the basis of your argument to be able to rely on your argument at all.

It is not a personal challenge to you. It continues to be a challenge to your subject, albeit one broader than simply directly to the argument. This is the very part of your topic that you do need to back up, not back off of.

For the record, you were doing a fairly good job of that against my opinion that we wouldn't screw over the elderly; you expressed your opinion with facts rooted directly in reality to back it up. We ended up having to respectfully disagree, but you did your job as the OP.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

You have a strange concept of money. And no understanding of Geopolitics and Social Nuances.

I was looking for comments on the concept, not a pissing match. I appreciate your time but... I'm not here to discuss personality with a complete stranger. Besides, you're probably wayyy too smart for me.

Thanks

Explain how destabilizing an entire nation by wiping out the elderly members would be good for it in any way? Why not do that to third world countries through economic manipulation like what has been done for ages in Africa. Why do it on home soil? Please explain.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Redoubt,

Please visit the thread I posted on the first page here. You will find much more evidence to back up your claims. The thread I posted today is about megacities and the four possible scenarios for a sustainable society. This means less choices, only the rich will have cars, global food markets, etc., etc.

This is the reason for the depopulation agenda. Once the "needy" are out of the way, they can begin to shuffle everyone into these new cities that they're planning for Chicago, Detroit, and many others.

This is reality. Don't let the naysayers shake you up.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
(I apologize for plugging my thread through yours, but they go hand in hand.)

edit on 28-7-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
I've always been under the impression that the most popular theorized/expected NWO groups want to remove the voting system.

There is no need to remove the voting system. Your choices in elections are already fixed to produce the outcome the rich and powerful want. The parties have certain requirements for candidates and no candidate will make the grade unless they are in line with their bosses. In addition, the new voting machines can be easily set up to have any desired outcome. There are plenty of threads here on ATS talking about these things with evidence to back it up. Actually my job is in computer security and I know someone who knows this information personally. This information will never be in the mainstream news. That is all I can say on the subject without identifying myself.

The bottom line is that you really don't have a choice now so, regarding elections, you are already controlled.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Solasis, let me be frank, pal. I am not here to talk about me or you. I am not here to argue. I came here to offer a concept in hope of finding some second opinions on IT... nothing else.

If you don't like my online etiquette, my manner of speaking, my use of the language, the color of my hair or beard or the brand of cigarettes I smoke, that's just a drag. Send me a U2U and maybe I'll engage you. But this is as far as that stuff goes.

Thanks so much for your time.

edit on 28-7-2011 by redoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zbrain75

I've always been under the impression that the most popular theorized/expected NWO groups want to remove the voting system.

There is no need to remove the voting system. Your choices in elections are already fixed to produce the outcome the rich and powerful want. The parties have certain requirements for candidates and no candidate will make the grade unless they are in line with their bosses. In addition, the new voting machines can be easily set up to have any desired outcome. There are plenty of threads here on ATS talking about these things with evidence to back it up. Actually my job is in computer security and I know someone who knows this information personally. This information will never be in the mainstream news. That is all I can say on the subject without identifying myself.

The bottom line is that you really don't have a choice now so, regarding elections, you are already controlled.

Even if you are correct, that is a lot of energy to pour into one lie. Wouldn't it be better to guide the Subjects into a world where they didn't see the urge to vote? It would free up the propaganda machine for other efforts.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Will do. Thanks

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Solasis

I came here to offer a concept in hope of finding some second opinions on IT... nothing else.

And that's what you're being given. Second opinions. Being asked how this would work. That is part of -- no, the entire point of second opinions; having the first opinion challenged.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Your stance on the voting - EXACTLY!

Quoting George Carlin:

Forget the politicians, they’re irrelevant. The politicians are put there to give you the idea you have freedom of choice – you don’t. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land. They own, and control the corporations. They’ve long since bought, and payed for the senate, the congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pockets, and they own all the big media, so they control just about all the information you get. They got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying – lobbying, to get what they want.
reply to post by zbrain75

tomhuff.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

You're quite welcome!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
A contagious virus would better serve depopulation purposes. While systemic collapse would certainly kill many, it would not reach the goals of people such as the adherents of the Georgia guidestones or power brokers. I believe they would attempt to keep the infrastructure intact.
edit on 28-7-2011 by SmokeandShadow because: (no reason given)

I can't believe I'm arguing for the sensibility of any of this, but---

A contagious virus would be far too risky. There's probably no way to guarantee immunity among the elite, and their ability to survive the crisis would be paramount to their plans. They would hide in bunkers, but that is far too risky for the aims and desires of any ruling group of that sort.

Ever heard of vaccines?
Bunkers... now there's an idea. A very expensive One.
edit on 28-7-2011 by LexiconV because: added an Airport bunker...lol.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This is plausible. I don't think it will actually happen. I pray it won't.

But if the economy took a huge hit (SS being thrown out and/or a major inflation) plus maybe a viral outbreak of some sort or an interruption in the lines of global communication (What did the most recently relevant Illuminati card say? Dual Disaster?), this country would be in mass chaos virtually overnight, FEMA would swoop in, and a lot of people would probably die.

Having said that, do not worry. Prepare as best as you can, just in case.

And whatever happens, always remember to count on and expect the goodness in people. TPTB are actually a very small number of people. The group that we will have to contend with are those who are blindly following their orders. It's not easy, but always try to make these individuals see you as a fellow human being. Always point out if they are doing something wrong and at least try to make them feel personally responsible for their actions. This diffusion of responsibility phenomenon caused many otherwise law-abiding people to carry out atrocities in Nazi Germany.
edit on 7/28/2011 by Universer because: faith in humanity

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join