It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Bill Called "Martial Law"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
I guess this is what you were talking about........

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ah, that makes more sense. Ignore my earlier post.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Oops already posted link. Sorry
edit on 28-7-2011 by no time because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2011 by no time because: links already posted

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Have anyone been blacklisted from jobs, whats wrong with this picture. I am qualified, schooled, experienced, and have years under my belt. Does this have something to do with this bill? Are the elderly getting cut off of work once their jobs went overseas. WTF. Who else is getting blacklisted i wonder.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
We are being systematically elliminated, cut off of work to feed our families so we are FORCED TO RIOT. Is this the plan, cut off the money and watch them RIOT and then MARTIAL LAW. WTF.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Scarecrow

The bill will be voted while under martial law, it has nothing to do with martial law as if it was for the people. Totally different in the court system.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
This is what the OP is talking about.

Haven't looked into it or where it came from, just posting for other's reference.

Interesting.

I wonder if the TSA goons will fit within this definition of DOD officer?

If so...well, it won't end well folks.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I have got to say, if I was an American, I would be getting the hell out right about now. If the stuff I have been hearing is true (20k troops deployed within USA, Martial law bill ect) then I would get myself on the other side of the border, as soon as I could.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by razor787

easier said then done.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by razor787
I have got to say, if I was an American, I would be getting the hell out right about now. If the stuff I have been hearing is true (20k troops deployed within USA, Martial law bill ect) then I would get myself on the other side of the border, as soon as I could.

Please click and read the links to other (much) more informative posts.

The bill is not regarding invoking martial law on civilians, rather the debt-ceiling bill will be voted upon under congressional martial law, which means something different entirely.

Oh, and 20k troops were not deployed.

Don't believe everything you read on ATS.

In fact, believe very little of it.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pseudonaut

Please click and read the links to other (much) more informative posts.

The bill is not regarding invoking martial law on civilians, rather the debt-ceiling bill will be voted upon under congressional martial law, which means something different entirely.

Oh, and 20k troops were not deployed.

Don't believe everything you read on ATS.

In fact, believe very little of it.

Then why are you bothering to waste your time here?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

No, none of that is true. It is distoritions by idiots who don't understand what they read.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join