It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You Speak To The Dead?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Hell exists and many will be finding out first hand.

Hell definitely exists for those poor wretches that have embraced the belief in their existence. I plan on setting up a few of them myself (for the corporate *ssholes that have caused so many people so much grief), and I'm looking forward to tossing a few Xtians in as well over some of the evil they've visited upon their friends and family in the name of Jesus. I especially keep my eye on those who delight in condemning the unwashed to an eternity of misery and torment. I have absolutely horrific plans for those little demons.

I really am counting on your help in promoting this notion. It's the only sure way to settle the books on most of the predators that have built lives based on the misery of those that they don't agree with.
edit on 7/30/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan
Whoa Nellie! Let's keep it on topic please. The topic isn't whether there is a hell, or whether you can actually communicate with the 'dead' or not. It's simply to discuss the specifics of your communication with the 'dead', such as the methods you use and how you perceive yourself to be communicating with them, and vice versa . Thanks.

Edited to add: The thread title is misleading, I guess, but I spelled it out pretty clearly in the OP.

edit on 30-7-2011 by Balkan because: (no reason given)

Good luck with that. I don't put up many threads here anymore due to hijackings. You end up playing whack-a-mole instead of learning from the people that you hoped to attract to the discussion. The Internet is the best and worst thing that's come along in a long time.
edit on 7/30/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Agreed, but it doesn't hurt and sometimes does keep people in line when you ask respectfully. I see you gave up and joined the crowd.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give it a try.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan
reply to post by NorEaster

Agreed, but it doesn't hurt and sometimes does keep people in line when you ask respectfully. I see you gave up and joined the crowd.

I might've.

Then again, who knows. I might just have a mini-stroke at some point and launch a thread declaring myself as having uncorked the ultimate genie - earning god-like enlightenment and whatever else it takes to finally transcend this business of being corporeal.

My hope is that it'll be a much larger stroke that kills me.
edit on 7/31/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I've been able to communicate with the RECENTLY deceased in the days following their death. I don't do anything special. A neighbor I didn't know very well died suddenly one day. I was walking outdoors and decided to talk to her. I said some mantras on her behalf (a way to send energy to assist their transition if you think like that....sometimes I do). I told her to "Rest in Peace" ((I know! what was I thinking?)). She said, "Oh no, honey, I'm not going to rest. I've got so many things to do here!" I checked with her friends and it was something she'd say.

Another time, someone suffered an untimely death at age 31. I didn't really know him that well either. I was doing mantras on his behalf for a month ((1 million)). I learned more about his personality during that month than I ever knew during real life.

I've never tried to communicate with those who have been dead for a while. I think that is a different perceptual neighborhood. It's easy right after they pass....until they move on.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
It's off-topic (addressing off topic comments), but the article that has everyone's fear rising about Hell and who is there never should have had an ounce of credibility. I can't believe that people refer to this on forums all over the web. Even worse is the "You'll find out that Hell exists!" warnings.

If any of these people had ever had their own experience of oneness with the creative force of the universe, they'd KNOW that all religion is optional. The creative force doesn't care! LOL.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu
She said, "Oh no, honey, I'm not going to rest. I've got so many things to do here!"

How was that communicated to you? Telepathy? Did you hear the actual words in your head in her voice? Details, if you may. Thanks for the reply!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I hear it like a voice in my head. I can think my question or concept and it answers....just like a conversation. I know a few others who have the same kind of phenomenon going on. All of us are into some pretty far out alternative healing modalities and quite tuned into what normally is overlooked. I don't know if I could call it up for others. My psychic abilities work when they want to.....not when I want them to!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
There is an exercise in the Advanced "Theta Healing the Orion Technique" (by Vianna Stibel) course. It involves speaking to the dead and bringing back a message. It seemed to work. I didn't know the deceased whom I connected with. At the time, I left out a detail when I relayed the story to the person who requested the connection. I was afraid to tell them what I saw in case I was wrong. Although I don't believe in Hell, I saw flames around the deceased. The deceased committed suicide. (not by fire) I wish I would have had more courage.....but that didn't fit my beliefs and I didn't have the chutzpa to say it....today, I'd make a new choice and let the listener respond. My only job is to relay what I see. They can respond how they choose.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The dead are just like the living, some are quite and never say anything.

And some just never shut the hell up. And they really need to get a life.

Move on, move on, moving on, all you ghosts who plague this world with all your past chains, just need to move on. But like everything else its easier said then done.

And so they all linger around here and there, always looking for something they missed once in another lifetime, that never really existed in that lifetime. There ghosts looking for the shadows of there ghosts, the search for something that never existed, I believe that is called "life".

Move on, move on, moving on. The process of the living is letting go of the living, the dead are just those who cant let it go for various reasons and so they always end up back here. Always up to the same old thing that they once missed.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Thanks for the staying on topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join