It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can You Speak To The Dead?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I believe the dead mediums speak to are demons in disguise.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

After researching my own life, i have to agree with you. I have said this to many people ive met on my travels and the only ghosts/spirits/souls or whatever you want to call them ive encountered, all seem either unaware,naughty or very scary/angry. I would chuck up some pics and audio etc on here, but im not allowed to due to the Terms and Conditions and as i havn't finished my research yet, i don't want to hand full rights over to ATS for my work, especially as ive been trying to get officials to look at what i got, but the problem there is no one will take note.

As one Dr Ian Baker stated in an email convo i had with him before xmas 2011, these things can be done via a skilled computer person, so in the end i found it pointless to try and get a genuine person to take note. But trust me, its a strange, strange world beyond ours.

Dr Ian Baker

If i do find someone willing to ever take note and confirm the footage, which wouldnt be hard, then i will gladly share with the world. But back onto your comment, i think your right.

edit on 30-7-2011 by BlackDove because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2011 by BlackDove because: Saw a ghost.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Once dead your consciousness dwells in all that was your past. The living here are moving forward. We here can no more successfully communicate with those in our future as the dead can with us.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I think Jesus was a demon, all his followers have done is brought death and suffering to the world in his name.
There are no demons, its again a human concept designed by organised religion to instill fear in people in order to manipulate them into submission for control and profit. This i why christianity has brought so much death and destruction because fear causes aggression.
Fear causes people to hide behind their egos,the human ego is a product of fear.The ego is what prevents humans from being human.
If religions told the truth about the nature of consciousness and the evolution of the soul through reincarnation, people woud not be afraid to die. They would not be afraid of anything and would not show agression to each other as we see all around us today.
Before organized religions polluted the human concsiousness with its fear based philosophies humans lived in harmony with nature and one another.
10,000 years ago all people on earth followed the same religion, the true religion.Aboriginals in Australia,the American Indians, and the shamanic peoples in Europe all followed shamanic philosophies that are all basicly the same.It was based around combating the ego and eradicating fear and agression, which is why they lived and prospered in harmony with nature and one another for so long before monotheisic belief systems destroyed them and the earth along with them.

In monotheisim and in particular Chrisianity, the nature of sin is so vague that it leaves followers walking on egg shells for their whole lives in fear that they might go to hell,a place that doesnt even exist.
Then this causes self righteousness in those who believe that they have lead good lives and will go to heaven.
This self-righteousness or egotism,morphes into racism and bigotry and causes persecution of those deemed by the self-righteous to be sinners and unworthy.
edit on 30-7-2011 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium

I think Jesus was a demon, all his followers have done is brought death and suffering to the world in his name.
There are no demons, its again a human concept designed by organised religion to instill fear in people in order to manipulate them into submission for control and profit. This i why christianity has brought so much death and destruction because fear causes aggression.
Fear causes people to hide behind their egos,the human ego is a product of fear.The ego is what prevents humans from being human.
If religions told the truth about the nature of consciousness and the evolution of the soul through reincarnation, people woud not be afraid to die. They would not be afraid of anything and would not show agression to each other as we see all around us today.
Before organized religions polluted the human concsiousness with its fear based philosophies humans lived in harmony with nature and one another.
10,000 years ago all people on earth followed the same religion, the true religion.Aboriginals in Australia,the American Indians, and the shamanic peoples in Europe all followed shamanic philosophies that are all basicly the same.It was based around combating the ego and eradicating fear and agression, which is why they lived and prospered in harmony with nature and one another for so long before monotheisic belief systems destroyed them and the earth along with them.

In monotheisim and in particular Chrisianity, the nature of sin is so vague that it leaves all followers walking on egg shells for their whole lives in fear that they might go to hell,a place that doesnt even exist. Then this causes self righteousness in those who believe that have lead good lives and will go to heaven.This self-righteousness or egotism,morphes into racism and bigotry and causes persecution of those deemed by the self-righteousness to be sinners and unworthy.
edit on 30-7-2011 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

Anything is possible i say.

Second line.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

Next thing I know you'll be telling me hell is not real or is a metaphor.

There is a spiritual fire and I know this. It stands to reason that the ones it was created for, demons, exist too.

Oh, wait, you did say hell is not real. I disagree becaus I know it is real. Have you considered the possibillity that these shamanistic spirits preach a false gospel on purpose?
edit on 30-7-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It is ironic that christianity and Islam promise to lead you to heaven, when they are one of the primary reasons there are so many trapped souls.
So many souls become trapped in limbo because they are afraid to go to the light after they die, afraid of retribution and judgement, and afraid they might go to hell because they think they had sin on their souls when they died.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hell exists and many will be finding out first hand.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Try not to sound so satisfied when you make that statement. Sheesh.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan

Try not to sound so satisfied when you make that statement. Sheesh.

It's the truth though. Most people try to dumb down the gospel. There is a hell and that's what we're being saved from. Most of the people I know, friends and family alike, are on the path to it.

How can people give heed to the doctrine of demons if demons don't exist? I would reccomend people check out the book Spirit of the Rainforest.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

You left out the most important part of your assertions..."in my opinion".

In any case, the thread isn't about the existence of Hell, it's for people to relay their experiences when communicating with the 'dead'. Thanks for sharing, though.

edit on 30-7-2011 by Balkan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I have spoke to my nan on one occasion, last year. The conversation went on for over an hour, I didn't hear her voice, words appeared in my head, it was a very strange experience, one that although I enjoyed at the time, worried my to the extent I called a friend who is a medium, she told me I wasn't crazy, it was real and said a couple of very personal things, she could never have known, nor guess at, apparently from my nan, as proof.

I have also discussed this and other expericences with 2 pychiatrists, neither of them felt there was any need for me to worry.

I have been able to sense spirit for much of my life, sometimes cobwebs, but more usually I see a fog, around 2 ft deep, 3 foot wide. I also get the tingles, every hair on my body stands on end, usually starting on my head and working its way down. I have seen the future, sometimes the words just come out of my mouth, without me knowing where they come from, on a couple of rare occasions, I have actually seen the coming event, its like watching a video, its not a good experience, as no matter how much I have known about what is coming, its never enough information to change anything at all.

I have also, only once seen the past, through someone elses eyes. I actually saw a crime being experienced through the eyes of the criminal, I suspect I also felt the emotions he felt at moment he commited the crime, it was the most painful and shocking experience of my life. Again, I struggled to believe my own experience, until I saw the victim statement, which detailed exactly what I saw.

These experiences along with many more, are my proof that in some way, some how, I can and do communicate with the other side. I only wish I could do this to order, as although it can be very disturbing on an emotional level, it is also a fantasic help to me in living in our world.

Right now, im going through a stage, where I get very little support and guidence from the other side, living without it is like loosing a limb.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by eccentriclady

It's always intrigued me that so many people describe their experiences as hearing the spirit in your head.. yet, not in words, like you would imagine. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
impossible to talk to the dead, end of!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by noatheistsplease
impossible to talk to the dead, end of!

Your opinion is noted, but the discussion will (hopefully) continue! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

reply to post by auraelium

Next thing I know you'll be telling me hell is not real or is a metaphor.

There is a spiritual fire and I know this. It stands to reason that the ones it was created for, demons, exist too.

Oh, wait, you did say hell is not real. I disagree becaus I know it is real. Have you considered the possibillity that these shamanistic spirits preach a false gospel on purpose?
edit on 30-7-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

There is no hell, there are no demons only the ones we create ourselves in our own head. theres nothing to be afraid of.
You know noting about spirituality, you know noting about the nature of the soul,you know noting about consciousness.In fact i dont think you even know enough to warrant me discussiong it with you.

The Gospels are books written by men to control other men, and have no basis in any discussion about spirituality.

The only books that are even worth reading are the ones that were left out of the Bible,the Gnostic gospels, all of which are taken from shamanic teachings,Ones that discuss the self, such as the gospels of thomas.

When i lived in Australia i spoke with Aboriginals that thought me more about spirituality than a 1000 Bibles ever could.A people on a spiritual level so far ahead of anything that western civilization has ever experienced that its not even comparable. A people so gentle in nature that they they didnt even know how to defend themselves when christians invaded there lands and butchered them by the millions, because aggression was alien to them,they had eradicated it from their culture.There is a ritual they perform over the body of animals they kill to eat and they weep when performing it, to give thanks to the spirit of that animal for offering himself up for their survival.
Devils and demons are thought forms designed for ignorant simpletons who cant discover who they are themselves and have to be spoon fed pre packaged false teachings by manipulative overlords who are only to happy to step in and tell you what to believe for their benefit, not yours.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Whoa Nellie! Let's keep it on topic please. The topic isn't whether there is a hell, or whether you can actually communicate with the 'dead' or not. It's simply to discuss the specifics of your communication with the 'dead', such as the methods you use and how you perceive yourself to be communicating with them, and vice versa . Thanks.

Edited to add: The thread title is misleading, I guess, but I spelled it out pretty clearly in the OP.

edit on 30-7-2011 by Balkan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

I believe many people can do this, but we all have so much going though our minds, that we do not stop to assess to discover our own thoughts from ones that do not originate from our own minds. My experience was the first time I wondered "where did that thought come from?" then they came thick and fast. most of it was just stuff that wouldn't interest anyone apart from me, but while I was asking how the rest of the family were
she made it very clear that although they were all "there" she didn't see much of one particular member, telling me he hasn't changed much. I was also told that they are with us far more than we realise, but not constantly, at that point, when I was asking why I don't see more of her, she said, something like as below it is above. A sentence I have come across many times since joining this board, but one I had never heard before that day.

For those who believe this isn't possible, its important to for me to say, that although i always wanted it to be true, I am skeptical about my own experiences, almost disbelieving about the experiences of others. But in my mind, to deny this happens would be as stupid as denying the sun exists.

I have had more proof in my life time, than most people could have in a thousand life times. I don't expect anyone to take my word for it, in time, you will see for yourself.

As I say to a good friend who attempts to put down my beliefs, "lets hope you right, because there is a chance that you could arrive at the pearly gates and be refused entry because you had no spiritual beliefs. The fact is, whatever I or anyone believes is the truth, is only our belief. No one knows for certain until they die and discover what happens next"

Bye the way, the dsm now includes mediumship and other experiences as VALID!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

I don't believe it's polite to speak of the dead, if they are someone elses dearly departed. To speak of your own dearly departed is something your must do, to both honor them in memory. And help one self cope with the grief and loss. It's a matter of manners.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
To get back on track Blakan, i dont know if you are aware of it or not but astrals can communicate to you through knocking.Spirits can hear you when you speak if you are in the space that they are haunting in.Ive seen this first hand and its an intertesting experience. tell them to knock once for yes & twice for no.But it can be unerving.
I went to a haunted hiouse with a ghost society a few years back and there was 5 or 6 spirits there that were knocking back to questions being asked.A few of the people there were sceptics and they were completly blown away by this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join