It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from CO!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Well,I figured that I had lurked enough. I've been creeping around here for about 2yrs. Finally joined the other day. I live about an hour away from the Denver International Airport and researching that led me here. Government conspiracies and aliens are regular topics of conversation in my family. Even my 9yr old son has some pretty interesting ideas about JFK or Ancient Aliens. He's my little genius and likes nothing more than to prove how much smarter he is than his mom. I'm originally from AL and have lived in Colorado for about 4yrs. Conspiracy theories, ancient aliens and the paranormal are just a few of the subjects that interest me. I'm sure I'll be doing a lot more lurking than posting. I just like to read and take it all in.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kitty22

Welcome Kitty! I live in westminster probably right by ya lol. Well once again welcome

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Hi, kitty. I just joined too after being a lurker for two years.
That's fun that you can share your interests with your son like that. I can't wait for my girls to get older and introduce them to things like aliens and ghosts that always intrigued me as a kid.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kitty22

Hi kitty22, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
HELLO KITTY
SORRY i COULDNT RESIST THAT ONE

Welcome to ATS from Texas
See you on the boards

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Welcome, maybe sometime you could share your 9 year old's ideas.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Funny I was a lurker too for a long time my research a lot of the time led me here and after a long time of getting mad about not being able to comment I decided I'd make one ... Best decision ever I love this site and (Almost) Everyone on it

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Welcome from another newly registered CO resident. A bit north of you but still in the same BEAUTIFUL state

DIA has some crazy secrets under it I think. Hopefully you'll be able to share what you know/believe about it.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kitty22

Welcome aboard and such pleasantries! You'll find a lot of like minded folks around here, as well as folks who'll make you want to tear all your hair out... Ultimately though, its a great place for all! That is... until you have to undergo... THE INITIATION!!!

*dun dun DUN!*

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiskyKisses

Uhm may you please tell me what "THE INITIATION!" is ?

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RevolutionSpeaks

Sanity shattering in its horrors, I assure you. I believe it involves fish...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GMan420

I always thought the giant blue/ devil eye mustang statue was creepy. I started looking into the whole DIA/NWO/general creepiness thing after my husband's dad told us that he helped build it. He saw some really interesting things going on out there. Its not often that you get to hear first hand info about a real life conspiracy!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
He and welcome

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kitty22

Hi I was born in Denver and I use to live in Westminster. Welcome to ATS.

new topics

top topics

join