It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Volcanic activity starting in California and leading to Yellow Stone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Dutch Sinse claims to have found a pattern with earthquakes, volcanic activity, and a fault line that runs toward the Caldera at Yellow Stone. There appears to be steam venting from ancient dormat volcano's which suggests activity along fault lines. These lines may lead to the Yellow Stone calderra. It appears to be possible geiser activity.

Activity is being reported from mono lake, CA:

edit on 28-7-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

many of the geisers in yellowstone are pretty active all the time...idk if this guy is fear mongering or not...but i've been to yellowstone lately and live like a 20 minute drive away and haven't heard of anything breathtaking going on...any of the earthquake watch sites show any activity in the region? (i'd look myself but i'm not familiar with any sites)
edit on 28-7-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

Ps I'm still watching the vid's

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

Check out the video. It's not Yellow Stone that's active, yet, it's the earthquakes and volcanic activity that are leading to Yellow Stone.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
There has been a couple of threads about Dutch over the last few days. Some like him and some really don't. I've been following his videos, also following the comments at the moment. Seems to be talk of a lot of murmers in the Cali area at present. But I am mearly a watcher with no intellegence to make a comment on the situation. I just know what I am seeing.

He does seem adamant that he will travel to the area of the plumes unless someone else does.

Cheers for dropping this in here. Hopefully some folks with understanding can fill in the gaps.

Yarrdy yarrr and all that madness.

Peace out

SIB

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Nexrad is watching volcanoes??? How about rain doesn't do that any more. I think the guy needs to get out moer often.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
There have been 26 Quakes according to Global Incident Maps ranging from 1.0 to 2.7 in the Coso Volcanic Field in California (Near Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake) at depths between 4 and 12km roughly in the last hour.

It looks really similar to the earthquake activity that occurred before the Eritrea Nabro volcano eruption.

edit on 28-7-2011 by quadagent because: additional info

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

ya I just got done watching it...I see what he means...but it would have to go quite a ways to reach the yellowstone...not saying it's not possible...as this day and age anything seems plausible for now...

I'll just take it with a glass of water and if anything starts acting up in yellowstone I'd probably be one of the first to know...so I'll let ya know

My opinion is that it won't effect the yellowstone...but more that san andreas fault line and we could possibly see a big one soon in cali...if that big one is big enough to effect yellowstone then I guess we got more to worry about than cali sinking into the ocean...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by quadagent

Yeah I watch the same map. Not too sure how accurate it is though, I think someone may have a better one. But still I am seeing this too. Since I started keeping an eye on this I haven't seen a string of wee shakes in one area like the one going on with Cali. Big area though.

Peace

SIB

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

Every site I go to hides ALL yellowstone activity.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoilSIB

Yeah I watch the same map. Not too sure how accurate it is though, I think someone may have a better one. But still I am seeing this too. Since I started keeping an eye on this I haven't seen a string of wee shakes in one area like the one going on with Cali. Big area though.

Peace

SIB

It's probably relatively accurate, since it's just raw data coming off the USGS live feed. Sometimes they're updated a bit on occasion, but I've not ever seen a glaring error (except that 10.1 on the west cost of Canada a while back)

edit on 28-7-2011 by quadagent because: basic grammar

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I remember that one indeed.
Thats good to know it's an ok one to watch, keeps it nice and simple.

a wee 5.1 sneaked in from Indonasia.

As far as I am following, no one yet has came out with any pics of this plumage that is happening. Not saying it isn't happening, but I think like lots of folks, someone must be close and interested enough to comfirm with pics.

Perhaps I am getting confused. Would a plume be more like a burst or a linger.

By jings I aint no scientist.

Peace
edit on 28/7/2011 by tinfoilSIB because: spelling

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
where is Yellow Stone?

Just wunderin,. I have never heard of dat place beforeearthquake.usgs.gov...
Oh is it this place that isnt very active?
edit on 28-7-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Ah, just read that this area is known for it's earthquake swarms...I just have never seen it before:

Coso Volcanic Field

Earthquake swarms are common in the Coso area, often producing hundreds of tremors over periods of time as short as a few days. This kind of brisk and robust seismic activity is common in volcanic areas, such as Long Valley Caldera located near Mammoth Lakes, and Yellowstone Caldera at Yellowstone.

I guess I'll relax and get back to work...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Fantastic work indeed.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Good post. It's known for seisemic activity, but I believe the volcanic geisers and steam from ancient volcano's is a new phenomena.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Can I add something a little off topic.

I took that wiki link over to dutch's channel and posted a comment asking if that would explain the swarm of quakes, I got my message taken off the board, censored for asking a question. By jings my tin-foil hat is all ruffled....

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Check out this earthquake link: quakes.globalincidentmap.com...
There have been over 28 small earthquakes listed for Central California in the last 97min as I post this now. The earthquakes are small ranging from a low 1.1 to a high of 2.7.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

The activity is out of control. If anything, all of this activity INCREASES the likelyhood Yellow Stone could go soon.

new topics

top topics

join