It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another GLP Migrant

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Hi all. I'm another GLP lurker tired of Trinity's crazy money extortion ban that is going on over there. Decided to go ahead and pull the trigger and join up here. Most likely I will be a lurker here as well, but I like to have the option of posting JIC I actually have something to contribute to a thread.

Looking forward to the change from that "other" site
Seems much saner over here.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GMan420

welcome aboard, and welcome so semi-sanity. lol... cheers!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Semi sanity indeed.

You'll find some very nice folks here!

Also i don't think we're a travistock institute experiment, noooot that im saying that to be mean =P

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GMan420

Hi GMan420, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Extortion ban is right.
He's gotten really desparate. Pay or else.
It used to be fun over there. A lot of their brighter more interesting posters have left.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I to have come from GLP. After reading todays pinned threads, I decided that the insanity an other various distractions/mental illness was not worth paying for.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to the Other site
Its free
Lots of things to get into here..Enjoy
Again Welcome to ATS

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hi all. I'm another GLP lurker tired of Trinity's crazy money extortion ban that is going on over there.

Haha wow talk about coincidence, im on the same boat brother, tired of that site trying to scam people out of money by banning anyone who dosnt pay. From what i have seen this site is superior in every aspect, hopefully they do not ban us for not paying, if that is the case I will never go back to GLP.

VIVA LA ATS!!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
this is my first typing adventure here also! glad to be a part of ats. has anyone seen videos about nibiru rising? im wicked intrigued and would like to know more if someone can point me in the right direction. thanks.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by izxndahouse
this is my first typing adventure here also! glad to be a part of ats. has anyone seen videos about nibiru rising?

Have not, I will check it out. On the same note,if you are interested in that stuff and have an hour to spare this is one of the best explanations for elenin and what is currently unfolding that i have ever seen.

www.redicecreations.com...

Trust me it is well worth the time.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
WOW! Such an influx of GLP immigrants. Welcome to the New World! See ya on the boards.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hey quick question about the letters under user ID. I can guess the P is for post, what about the F,W,S and.... wait what were the others?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by izxndahouse
this is my first typing adventure here also! glad to be a part of ats. has anyone seen videos about nibiru rising? im wicked intrigued and would like to know more if someone can point me in the right direction. thanks.

Do you mean this one? This is a radio show. If this isn't what your looking for let me know, and I'll look some more.

Part 1
youtu.be...
Part 2
youtu.be...
Part 3
youtu.be...
Part 4
youtu.be...
Part 5
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 20COMEtMYanELENINe11
Hey quick question about the letters under user ID. I can guess the P is for post, what about the F,W,S and.... wait what were the others?

F= flags. When you start a topic, other posters can flag the topic if they think it deserves attention.
W= "Way above top secret" (WATS) ranking (kind of mysterious but the top 50 posters in terms of this metric get a nice shiny gold border around their posts. I don't know what the WATS posters do with their elite status.
S= Stars. Similar to flags, but users give them to each other for posts, not threads.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

Ahh good to know, thank you very kindly partygirl, and hey its almost friday!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
And what about the k, sorry for not remembering

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 20COMEtMYanELENINe11

P is the number of posts, or replies you have made. Flags are only given to a thread. If you author a thread, you may recieve flags from members. Stars are when members agree with or like what you've posted. WATS are member and staff awarded points, that are given when members write to the site administrator to give you applause. They review the request, probably to make sure the member who wants to award you points isn't your mom, and send you a U2U, awarding you the points.

When members have offered considerable contribution to ATS forums and threads, the points they accumulate becomes a WATS index, Way Above Top Secret. When you have a certain amount of points, you may enter "Chat Voyeur," ATS' private chat rooms.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I don't have a clue???? Guessing..............
Kisses
Kindness index
Kinkiness index
Koodos

What's your guess?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

I don't have a clue???? Guessing..............
Kisses
Kindness index
Kinkiness index
Koodos

What's your guess?

"Kills"

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Welcome, Moran Worker!

I think you will find ATS is basically superior in every way exept one: There is no :5a:

So, to tide you over:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3109b16ceac.gif[/atsimg]

Enjoy! A bit of advice, get to know the Terms and Conditions (T&C) well because they are a lot less freewheeling around here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join