It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Planned Mindset of the Truth Seeker

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
reply to post by Jdawg9909

UFO and Occult is a bunch of speculative hogwash.

Do you realize that most of our leaders worship pagan deities and that most of them are occultists?

This is the real world. I suggest you research Bohemian Grove, corporate sigils(the use of magic and logos in business), and Phil Schneider(government black book projects/Dulce base).

Then come back and tell me that the occult and ETs in no way influence the real world. The real world is actually a manipulated system or enviroment. And you will be surprised at the forces and motives behind those who have the power to manipulate our physical world. For every physical event, there is also a spiritual event behind it. If you think that everything happens just because that is the way it is, you are surely mistaken.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

This is all my opinion of course, but what is not my opinion is the truth. The truth is no matter what you think it to be. Saying anything more than that attempts to place truth into a conceivable box, which is impossible. But in short, the truth is eternal, unchanging, the same no matter what day or night it is. A conspiracy theory does not fit this mold. If anything you could talk about the perpetual grasp for tyranny as being close to never ending, but even then you'd have to admit that if the reach for tyranny is always occurring they must not control the world.

There are truths which people can state and all reflect the core value, which is the natural, pure state called the truth. I guess my search is for why the world is the way it is today. That is why I research conspiracy theories. Why did they kill JFK, who are the Illuminati and what all do they run, what is the influence of the occult and magic in society and industry, why we are in the wars we are in, 911, etc. So there is most def a conspiracy theory amuck when you research these topics and the only way to see the real world is to know what current situations are a lie.

If you cannot see that there is a conspiracy in the works, then what do you call it? We are being manipulated on so many levels it is ridiculous.

All I am getting at, is if there is someone yelling at the top of their lungs that they have hidden, occult information, eg, the truth, one must take their easy access with a grain of salt. Especially those who are selling books, tshirt, and other products. To me, the ones who are no longer living and were "taken out" are the ones I tend to believe more. These include William Cooper, Malachi Martin, Phil Schneider, John Todd, and several others. I looks upon of these people as martyrs of the truth, and respect the knowledge they left to share with us.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Jdawg...You see the light...awesome! What you do with that knowledge is in your power!

<< 1   >>

join