It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spaceobs.org removed from web?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by invetro

the fact that there is no cache is really the only reason I even made this thread...otherwise I would have just put it off as a simple server downage or overcrowding on the server...but I thought the caches were for exactly this type of thing and are updated regularly as a mere screenshot of the page...

It just seemed rather odd is all...

I guess we'll see when and if the site comes back up...but if it comes back up and the first images of the comet are gone...I'm calling shenanagins...
edit on 28-7-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

So according to this, we should be seeing something on the cache. The site only went down today. I'm grasping at straws from herein, because I know nothing of how these things work.

www.googleguide.com...

Google takes a snapshot of each page it examines and caches (stores) that version as a back-up. The cached version is what Google uses to judge if a page is a good match for your query. Practically every search result includes a Cached link. Clicking on that link takes you to the Google cached version of that web page, instead of the current version of the page. This is useful if the original page is unavailable because of:

* Internet congestion
* A down, overloaded, or just slow website
* The owner’s recently removing the page from the Web

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If the site goes back up again, look at the posters there. One of the last ones to ask a question, "wonhunlo".

Guess who? Leonid never answered my question.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Actually, the cache is kind of up. Click on the cache link, then the text only link near the top right of the page. Everything seems to be in Russian, so I can't really tell what's going on.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

was it "what's the date stamp????

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
It is just part of the Russian plan to bring down the US.
now they are after the space program..

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by invetro

ya the text cache is up...but why would the regular cache with "pictures" not be up is my real question...If you use a translator you can understand the page fyi...it also seems as if there is an english version of the site too

First image of comet Elenin from the Space
PostDateIcon July 29th, 2011 | PostAuthorIcon Author: Leonid Elenin

LATMOS / IPSL

The first image of the comet Elenin from the spacecraft was received on July 22, by SWAN instrument (Solar Wind Anisotropies), installed on the SOHO space solar observatory. The comet was detected on the images from July 22 by Vladimir Bezugly.

Image resolution is small, but comet is visible in the coordinates - 160 0 (slightly right from the center of image). Images taken at distance about 240,000,000 km (1.6 AU). I would like to remind you, that two days later, comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin) will be in 32 times closer to the other spacecraft - STEREO-B.

This is what the texted version says...it makes absolutely no sense why the regular cached version would be down but the text cache is up...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Wonder WHY the picture is so small?

Found here

forcetoknow.com...
Hum this may be the other comet they are talking about.
edit on 28-7-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Everyone following this thread knows that Spaceobs.org has been inaccessible for at least 10 hours starting earlier today. But shortly before 3AM MDT local time I used Google to search for pages less than 24 hours old with the key words "Elenin SWAN Instrument" and got the screen reproduced below:

It appears that Google just accessed the site 1 hour ago. A short time later I repeated this search getting the results shown below;

Notice that it now shows that Spaceobs.org was accessed 2 hours ago implying that Google cached Spaceobs.org at 1:00 AM MDT yet no one else can access this web page directly. Is it possible that our access is being blocked to this site?

Z

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DrZrD

i hadn't noticed that...but good eye...the site is STILL down...I'm under the opinion the site very well could be blocked for whatever reasons...there is absolutely NO reason the site should only have a text only cache but not the original cache...my initial thoughts of censorship seem to be a little more believable by now

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I came back to work today expecting myself to be wrong concerning the downed site...but if this were just a simple downage or over crowding of the site...it would have been back up by now...

I'm not sure what to say regarding this at this moment so if anybody might have any useful input on the cache system or that could find these supposed pictures then that would be real nice of you

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
ok so apparently somebody has found a reason as to why...

SpaceObs.org was disabled
"We have determined that based on the excessive resource utilization your account is not a good fit for a VPS account since not only your VPS is crashing due to the high resource usage but you are also impacting the actual hardware node on which the VPS is created. Unfortunately due to the severe nature of the problem your web service access has been disabled." Sorry, but now server was disabled. I can't pay for dedicate server.
By: Leonid Elenin

this from the other thread...

So all of a sudden he can't pay for his site? sorry but I don't buy it...

it seems rather convenient for this to happen JUST AS PICTURES WOULD BE RELEASED...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

If Leonid Elenin had any common sense he would have either continued his work on an online blog like tumblr, google or even a Facebook group. Clearly he knew nothing or he deliberately shut down his website because he was revealing too much potential classified info.
Excessive visits to his website shutting it down seems like the easy skeptics excuse.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I guess we'll have to wait and see regarding that...I've already tried contacting him via his facebook so maybe he can do something with facebook...hell all he'd have to do is upload vid's to youtube and use his facebook and youtube accounts to get information out...he doesn't need his own website to get info out...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
it's really upsetting what's (not) happenig around this comet from govermental enteties, because silence and lack of information at this time it's to much, and simultaneus, we observe this kind of cut's in www that are strange.

Until further information i leave here a site from the www.youtube.com... where you can see a great, and seem's to me, honeste , work of francis about this theme.It could be nothing, but someone is at least given all the information about this.

thank's
Pedro - from PT (at Guimarães city where started the foundation of my honorable country).

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

your link to the youtube isn't working...i just get a 404 message...thanks for the input though

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile

"We have determined that based on the excessive resource utilization your account is not a good fit for a VPS account since not only your VPS is crashing due to the high resource usage but you are also impacting the actual hardware node on which the VPS is created. Unfortunately due to the severe nature of the problem your web service access has been disabled." Sorry, but now server was disabled. I can't pay for dedicate server.

it seems rather convenient for this to happen JUST AS PICTURES WOULD BE RELEASED...

Yeah I saw that post on the GLP forum... but that is the only place I could find that on the net. In that post on that forum, and it looks like just a standard message from the web host with bits added imo.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

you should have an account o youtube (i think that's not the problem?)

i can get to page ..here try again this link www.youtube.com...

or directly see this three videos on youtube
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

this one is from another person / investigator that haves an interesting teory from the alignements and herthquakes about this comet or nibiru the dwarf stra that follows elenin

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ramcheck

Originally posted by here4awhile

Yeah I saw that post on the GLP forum... but that is the only place I could find that on the net. In that post on that forum, and it looks like just a standard message from the web host with bits added imo.

It is actually posted directly on Leonid Elenin's Facebook page...here

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

thank you...those links work...i have an account active so idk why that other link didn't work...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join