It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wrote the bible?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium
This documentary is a must see for all christian faith pushers who come on here day after day making outlandish statements and using a book some guys in the desert wrote 2k milenia ago to back themselves up.

I have never understood the use of guys being in the "desert" (which is not always the case in any event) as some sort of negative thing- this area was quite advanced for the time, it undermines your argument if anything
edit on 17-6-2013 by Credenceskynyrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Sorry I can't read all you present. But the Genesis and other Moses' books are written at earliest at the time of Moses, logically, or later. So, the big question is there are Thousands years since Adam, and how many years since the Flood. All that remained as memory was very thin in the air. And therefore Genesis makes stupid mistakes. As to weite of 6 days creation, to mess the celestial bodies that other religions do not do, and so on. The story of Adam Eve is not lesser messed. How did God make them out of dust, when we are taught God is spirit and does not have hands? Who were the Nephilim and what is the deeper relation between them and the humankind. And so on. Just never discussed in church. And I am quite for sometime inside various churches' traditions. it is a taboo. No matter JP2 said Darwin is right. Something is deeply wrong. I expect the day when someone from somewhere will tell us the real truth. No lesser is the mess about the gospels of Jesus. They all sound the same except John. Why? Why written in 3rd century? Why Paul is preserved intact? Are we talking of Greek-Roman religion established 2-3 century to substitute the real teaching of Jesus? With the lack of today's communication and printing press, with few literate people who re-write from one another, that is not so difficult to achieve. The fruits we reap 20 centuries later.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

Linky no longer workie, but perhaps this could gain you some insight with regards to the old testament:

I believe the New Testament is pretty well covered, but I'd be happy to find a good answer for it.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Oops!

Wrong thread.
edit on 20-6-2013 by Annee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join