It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new order to this world - Moral and immortal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I am leader of the new world order and i bring a new order to the world that is better for all living beings of this earth. The real new world order members will not be crack pots whos greatest ideas for the new order to this world is to be that there is lower taxes or less expensive bread, or a cartoon of obama.

Agenda
A necessary science advancement :Wood grown from dirt(houses), Mediciene grown from dirt, cloths grown from dirt, It seems anything can be made from dirt we need and is dirt, all it is is mixing chemical and making forumlas, and light and tempurature treating those formula in certain ways at the right times. We have the technology and the science to start mixing dirt making formulas and making medicienes from scratch instead of getting it from the plant, to be mixing and making materials like wood, to be mixxing and making food, This is the agenda of the new world order and will be how the world is reordered, this is not the whole agendaa but part of it.

Good vs. Evil Lifestyle, when new world order takes over
The lifes we lead right now are evil, right away you may say they are not, but you are not thinking for yourself, you are choosing others thoughts to think. Is it good or evil to kill a 1 year old? how about eat it? how bout a 1 year old girl? well if you do agree with me that it is evil to do so, then we kno you are evil for those plants you eat ,if you don't know, are boys and girls and are only one years old, they live only to be one, some younger like rice. Ok so now we see you are evil, that is good to know i am thinking logically and you are not then you know who to listen to me or yourself. well whatever if you really don't wanna hear then i won't tell.............................................okokok since you beg i will tell you, the new world order plans to make a purely good as in no evil action based lifestyle possible for you, a life where you don't have to ever harm an innocent child(a plant) or eat one, for all those cristians out there they will love it for they will no longer have to sin to live meaning they will not have to eat living being. Another change going along with not eating beings is not harming them, no grass will by law be allowed to be cut, for those little one year olds only have one yeaar to live and we in the new world order will not tolerate evil of any kind. I still don't undderstand how they can think a lawn of murdered children is more attractive then a lawn of living loved children . One new law with the advancement of dirt science to the point of synthesis of wood type and food type materials is the law, respect every living thing as fully as a human, with the goal that one day all beings on the planet including plants for they are boys and girls meaning they are beings have equal rights. The starting of dirt science is essential for the plants only produce a samall number of the mediciene possiblities of dirts variety that we could just mix up our selfs, so know the agenda with those notes, is better medicine, better morals, better lifestyle, beeter board materials( wood not best combination from dirt as a bord in a house, better made for being a living body), real food, not living being to eat for a being is a being but real food that is food not living cells witch are hard for your body to digest. I am the leader of the new world order as you can tell for none else on this planet has this agenda or even a spec as decent agenda as this, and this is just the envitable future, so that is what we will bring, i usher in the new age of true advancement, this is but the begging of the invention age and this is right before the big boom, my steps of advancement i will implace as the new world order will cause the big boom in creation, new sciences and technologys.

Living doing only good, we will think good, living badly we think badly.
edit on 28-7-2011 by BabiesGame69 because: editing need

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
In which case, I can live happily with living in vile vile sin.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiskyKisses

if you really think your cool by stating this you must be nuts for those plants are real children and theyy have the same rights as every other baby no matter what barbbianistic societys made todays supposed laws.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
the true worriers code is fight for and defend the innocent. Are they innocents, well i am a real worrier and you sir are going to be happily burning in hell for harming those innocents and living happily abot it.ng

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BabiesGame69

First of all, no. I don't think I'm "cool" for saying such things. I simply have no interest in living off of dirt for the rest of my days. The wine would taste terrible. Secondly, I really have no fear of hell. Much like I don't have fear of the boogeyman, or Jaws. I don't fear them because I don't think they exist. If you wish to live in the pure light of your creator or... whatever, then do so with my blessings. Just as I expect to live in sin, vice, and excess and be plenty happy about that too.

Best of luck...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
as far as the moral AND immortal part of the thread, good actions have good results, bad actions have bad results, so your health is a result of your action and for it to be the good result you must have good actions to get that result, the best health is immortal health, health that makes you immortal and following the law good actions have good results and bad actions ahve bad results, the first step to immotality would be doing only good actions and i plan to take it there and get every being on this earth that much closer to immortality, witch i personally wish along side everyone else but unlike everyone i believe in it but then again i am sane i care for all living beings( how many times do i have to tell you a plant is a being too and i am reffering to them, they are boys and girls too, menaing if the have sex(boy sex or girl sex) they are a being not a rock) and want all beings to live the best possible for life is about pleasure. Anyways your never gonna live forever by being evil thats for sure.

oh and intesting question i want to ask to seee who is sane here, do you think being evil shortens your life span?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
the wine would actually not taste terrible, the grape grows from dirt it means it takes the dirt material and processes it and makes it into it's body, meaning the grape is dirt, just shows everyone else who reads this , this guys doesn't think past, do i poo now or poo later, who opinions do i choose next to think........ compared to the wine we'll be making, wine of grape blood fermented juice will tase like plant balls witch they are, just like we have balls, and are sperm are in them they have balls and their seeds are in them, the fruit is the balls of the plant for the seeds are the sperm and where are sperm contained...in the balls, think before you speak please and know i am right and you don't think
edit on 28-7-2011 by BabiesGame69 because: needed a comma

edit on 28-7-2011 by BabiesGame69 because: added of grape for sesical resons as far as what i intended to say

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I'll answer your question, and in return pose one of my own. In response to your question, no. I don't believe evil shortens your life span. I don't believe in evil. It's a human construct. We made it up. Just like good. We made that up too. Since I sincerely doubt that you live strictly off of dirt and rocks, it would stand to reason that you no doubt eat plant matter at the very least as well. Does that not make you "evil" in your own eyes? What about every herbivorous creature in the world? Are the "evil" as well?

Now, onto my question. What gives you the right or qualification to judge the sanity of anyone else based on if they agree or not with your own beliefs? I somehow doubt you lack the very specific qualifications necessary to judge the sanity of anyone with any authority. Besides, doesn't dismissing anyone who didn't agree with your particular world view sound somewhat ignorant and "evil" in and of itself?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiskyKisses

rape is evil, evil is not made up
i just don't know what to say , that is the most stupid thing i have heard for the first time thesse past few days on a few forums, rape is evil no matter how you look at it, good actions are loving actions, do you think love is a construct of mind, and if so how can animals love if they aren't intelligent enough to have a concept that intelligent, oh so they do think, or it isn't a construct of mind, wither way thats a full point of either for me you very unitelligent things that remind me of students from fake yale, or better called fail, if you dont get it add fake and yale together it's the lowest mark of a human being in schools and you just got schooled
edit on 28-7-2011 by BabiesGame69 because: made a word what word i meant are to arn't

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BabiesGame69

if you really think your cool by stating this you must be nuts for those plants are real children and theyy have the same rights as every other baby no matter what barbbianistic societys made todays supposed laws.

Human beings are intelligent. Plant life is not. Plants do not speak, or read, or play hockey, or run for President, they simply grow.
I understand the desire to preserve what's left of the flora on the planet, however, I really really like my organic fruits and veggies. Much more desirable than dirt and chemical concoctions made by man.
And the whole eating of children thing... really? Couldn't come up with a less obscene way to get your point across?

edit on 7/28/2011 by Slinki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

. Besides, doesn't dismissing anyone who didn't agree with your particular world view sound somewhat ignorant and "evil" in and of itself?

no someone who dissagrees that it's evil to kill an innocent child like a plant or animal and eat them is evil not me if you check the sides it makes me the good side in the argument, and you don't really ever say anything that makes logical sense For very real, you need a theripist to help you turn back from your road of illogical thinking and there aren't any real ones, just doctares(like tare up their degree documents, get it doc tares) not any dockeeps.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I see that this new world order does not like paragraphs.

Paragraphs must be the evil of which you speak.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

*chuckles* Yep. Sure showed me. As I said before, good luck. Enjoy yourself. As I will enjoy myself. Ta

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Now did you decide and come up with the idea that plants don't think or was it tought to you. Don't answer for i believed the same thing and i know you learned it from your parents, you are just thinking what they told you to think and believe, it's ok i understand, but know this is a father telling you differnt now young padawaan, you want to become a jedi, you must know the truth, plants really do think, not only that , so do sperm. Thinking is making decisions, making decisions is thinking, plants decide when to eat and when to not eat, sperm decide to swim left or right up or down, when to sleep and be awake and when to relax or cuddle. Take this as a father rasing you, they do think, just no other parent ever tought you else wise, forget what you wereTaught and come up with your own thoughts, it took me twenty years to do so and i also believed plants don't think, but only cause i was tought it, like i said if you had been tought they do think, you would say the opposite, these were not your own thoughts, had you got to come up with your own thoughts on it, who knows what you would have thought.
edit on 28-7-2011 by BabiesGame69 because: missing commas

edit on 28-7-2011 by BabiesGame69 because: more commas

edit on 28-7-2011 by BabiesGame69 because: nother spelling mistake

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Now did you decide and come up with the idea that plants don't think or was it tought to you. Don't answer for i believed the same thing and i know you learned it from your parents, you are just thinking what they told you to think and believe, it's ok i understand, but know this is a father telling you differnt now young padawaan, you want to become a jedi, you must know the truth, plants really do think, not only that , so do sperm. Thinking is making decisions, making decisions is thinking, plants decide when to eat and when to not eat, sperm decide to swim left or right up or down, when to sleep and be awake and when to relax or cuddle. Take this as a father rasing you, they do think, just no other parent ever tought you else wise, forget what you wereTaught and come up with your own thoughts, it took me twenty years to do so and i also believed plants don't think, but only cause i was tought it, like i said if you had been tought they do think, you would say the opposite, these were not your own thoughts, had you got to come up with your own thoughts on it, who knows what you would have thought.
edit on 28-7-2011 by BabiesGame69 because: missing commas

edit on 28-7-2011 by BabiesGame69 because: more commas

edit on 28-7-2011 by BabiesGame69 because: nother spelling mistake

Wow. Kinda missed my point there, me thinks.
That's okay. You have your beliefs, and I have mine. I also happen to have very intelligent parents that taught me well. I don't need another daddy gettin' in my head, muckin' up my oh-so-flawed thought process.

Ciao

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slinki

Human beings are intelligent. Plant life is not. Plants do not speak, or read, or play hockey, or run for President, they simply grow.
I understand the desire to preserve what's left of the flora on the planet, however, I really really like my organic fruits and veggies. Much more desirable than dirt and chemical concoctions made by man.
And the whole eating of children thing... really? Couldn't come up with a less obscene way to get your point across?

plants are living beings and squirrels don't play hokey either, all beings do differnt stuff, and if you haven't noticed their more like sloths in the animal kingdom if they move it's slow , you thiink on what doews an intelligent moving being do, think more on what would an intelligent non moving being without a mouth do. and they do talk telepathicly, you just aren't a telepath.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
recognising the problem is always the first step now you realize your your thoughts are flawed and are paast the first step denial you can get onto fixing the flaws

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slinki

plants are living beings and squirrels don't play hokey either, all beings do differnt stuff, and if you haven't noticed their more like sloths in the animal kingdom if they move it's slow , you thiink on what doews an intelligent moving being do, think more on what would an intelligent non moving being without a mouth do. and they do talk telepathicly, you just aren't a telepath.

Well, I eat animals too. And an animal will never run the country.
Missing points here n there.
And since you are telepathic, please let them animals n plants know that I appreciate the nutrition they give my body so I can be the best I can be every day!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
everyone should have their own self thought up philosphies on life here is some of mine, get one before you think you are on my level

The birth of a universe, a big explosion, stars and planets and things not yet discovered to science fly out of the center growing and going on outwards. The stars and planets grow on their own without any need for addition of materials or fluids, this is called growing by the power of creation. Beings are made of the same materials as planets and stars. If within those materials that make up the planets and stars the power exists to grow without the need for addition of other materials or fluids then also within us that same power exists and we have the ability to grow without need of anything.

For every force in existence there is an equal and opposite force. All beings are life-forces meaning for each life-force there is an equal and opposite life-force.

Every family line begins with two perfectly opposite and equal beings, a boy and a girl. They are the heads of the family for they are the first generation of the family. Being that they are the first in the family line they have no parents. The fact they have no parents proves the thoughts upon growing without addition of materials or fluids(eating or drinking) for how do they come to be born. They are birthed spontaneous like the big explosion of the birth of a universe and grow exactly the same as the planets and stars, growing by the power of creation.

There are infinite number of generations to each family. No matter witch generation you pick there is always another generation after it, for that generation you pick has children. The lines of generations don't stop anywhere, there is not some generation that can't have children and then that is the end of the story, the generations go on forever never ending.

All beings have existed forever, time didn't begin it always existed. Life is good not evil. With infinite number of children to each family line, it would be evil if they had to wait being dead until their parents generation is born for them to come into life. Being that life is good they are all alive right now and don't have to be dead they get to live in like a prebirth universe that is safe for baby’s to be on their own in and live many lives before they gain another body and are born in the birth universe.

Each generation is alive right now and each is smaller then the one before it. Just as your sperm are smaller then you, their babys are smaller then them and so on. The levels of smallness go on infinitley as there are infinite number of generations and the majority of the generations are smaller then the atom. This tells you scientists really don't know what they are talking about and haven't really discovered squat.

Soul is a source of light. Each soul is different and if soul is light then we can replace the word soul in a sentence with light. “Each being is a different soul” translated: “Each being is a different light”. So if each being is a different light think on some lights we know, there is blue light, pink light, yellow light white light. Well that certainly doesn't account for all of us that is only four different lights, what is going on then?....I will explain.

Each being is a different light, lights are different colours, each being has their own colors since they are different light then others. When we are first born we see only in our own colours, our opposites and our childrens. Each of us sees our own colours but sees the same number of colours as everyone else that way we can translate an image from anothers light scale to our own. We live seeing translated images from others light scales.

Each being is infinitely unique, unique cells, unique colours, unique energy. Lights comes in colours, each coloured light is a different type of energy then another type of coloured light. Light is apart of matter, light is energy, energy is matter, unique light means unique energy, unique energy means unique matter meaning we are all are own unique types of matter even tho we see others as our own light colours and matters.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Slinki

Though I am applauding your attempts to discuss this subject logically with the OP, all I can say is give up now! *laughs* Its like banging your head against a wall!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join