It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all those who blame Obama.....here's the truth..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
www.usdebtclock.org...

for those who arent living in reality and still try to blame bush while he was bad hes nothing near the level of obama bad.

that link is the current debt at the upper right is a little red arrow click it to 2008 when obama took over

and i am saying obama has not done this country any favors and has even been close to "fiscally conservative"

Seems like anyone capable of basic math can still see where Bush did the majority of the damage by far.
Not sure at all what you think you just proved about Obama being worse because your link certainly did not help back that point up.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

You forgot "Debt". The real Elephant in the room. Get ready to get hammered for that major omission

You a Politician? They like to mislead in the same exact manner.

When you realize that the problem is with both Parties and Partisans, then and only then will you be aware of what is going on. As long as you are biased and defending one side or the other, you will never see through the fog.

You are a victim in fact. The idea is to keep the division and hate flowing to control us and keep us from noticing things like the debt. If you think Obama cares about you or anyone else, their efforts to control you have worked.

Notice how they have replaced racial hatred with other hatreds? You think that is by accident or design? Behind closed doors these folk are best of freinds while they keep us confused and powerless with mindless hate they carefully nurture.

Currently 14,546,684,xxx,xxx.xx
09/30/2010 13,561,623,030,891.79
09/30/2009 11,909,829,003,511.75
09/30/2008 10,024,724,896,912.49

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
PurpleDog -- You are correct about one thing...your rhetoric is inflammatory. You don't need to insult people in order to debate a subject. I guess it's currently the "in thing" in your crowd to debase "Tea Party" Americans. Sad.

It amazes me how the "we LOVE everyone" liberals are so foul mouthed and out right mean-spirited.

Your graphic is extremely misleading and does not address the real issues of deficit spending as you portray that it does.

Here are a few facts from NPR.
www.npr.org...

To put that into perspective, when President George W. Bush took office, our national debt was $5.768 trillion. By the time Bush left office, it had nearly doubled, to $10.626 trillion. So Bush's record on deficit spending was not good at all: During his presidency, the national debt rose by an average of $607 billion a year. How does that compare to Obama? During Obama's presidency to date, the national debt has risen by an average of $1.723 trillion a year — or by a jaw-dropping $1.116 trillion more, per year, than it rose even under Bush.

Thus, Bush ran up an average of $410 billion in deficit spending per year, while Obama is running up an average of $1.413 trillion in deficit spending per year — or $1.003 trillion a year more than Bush.

Obama, of course, has said the economy made him do it. But the average inflation-adjusted deficits through Obama's first two fiscal years will be more than ten times higher than the average inflation-adjusted deficit during the Great Depression

It's not often that one gets to hear a call for "responsible" fiscal stewardship from someone whose deficit spending is outpacing President Bush's by more than $1 trillion a year

I have never been a Bush fan. But, life has taught me how to spot a liar. Obama's a liar and a disinfo expert. The OP should be embarrassed to support him and I trust someday will see the error of their ways. No S+F for you.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Crapspackle

The thing is people do not seem to get that this who hates Obama vs who hates Bush nonsense is in fact nonsense.

There simply is no difference if you look into it honestly and put your own biases aside. They know most will never do that. Most treat it like a Football Game and root for the Home Team even when they play like crap.
edit on 7/28/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

dude the damage done to this country was decades in the making.

keep trying to blame bush no matter how many times you keep saying it it will never be the truth.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Don't forget to add the cost of wars in Libya, Syria and Iran in the months and years to come.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

dude the damage done to this country was decades in the making.

keep trying to blame bush no matter how many times you keep saying it it will never be the truth.

You just tried to "prove" with a link that it was all Obama's fault. Now it was decades in the making.
Whatever you need to tell yourself to get to sleep at night. Apparently it varies from moment to moment.

edit on 28-7-2011 by Crapspackle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The way I see it is, the presidency is the only executive position in the world that you can blame their prior predecessor for current problems and get away with it.

CEO's, Presidents, and other board members that could not show a profit would be terminated.

So again the way i see it, if this boy is scared let a real man in charge that has the balls to do the following.

1) pull our troops out of Iraq-Aghanstan- Lybia, Bin Laden is dead and their are no terrorsits that i know about in these countries, thus savings of $50.billion a year.

2) Take this $50billion yearly and rebuild the United States infrastructure, as they did in the first "Great Depression," if you were out of a job, you where buisy building something.

3) End Nafta and Gafta

Walla, so simple a caveman could do it. This country could be back up and running in less than 3 years if the American people had a sitting president that had a set, but then again we DO NOT NOW DO WE

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
OK, I agree Bush was awful, too, but let's get some longterm perspective here. The last 30+ years have been out of control with spending. Domestic, military, foreign aid, business & nonprofit subsidies, social programs, entitlements, bailouts, etc. I understand Europeans have a very different perspective and are more comfortable with totalitarian and collectivist forms of government, but please understand we have our own estabished traditions as well. Different history, different values. And Europe isn't really doing well these days, either, is it?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

www.usdebtclock.org... for those who arent living in reality and still try to blame bush while he was bad hes nothing near the level of obama bad. that link is the current debt at the upper right is a little red arrow click it to 2008 when obama took over and i am saying obama has not done this country any favors and has even been close to "fiscally conservative"

i think you fail and reading and conprehension

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I certainly hope that the M4 Westbound tunnel is closed and remains closed

To argue Republican/Democrat at this point in the game is Soooo old school propaganda.
Most of us on ATS have realised that they are the same thing at this point in time.

They bothe serve the same master.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If it helps at all.

Bush - A horrible President who lied to us and did a bad job of managing our country.

Obama - A horrible President who lies to us and is doing a bad job of managing our country.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Obvious disinfo agents!

Don't fall into the trap.

Yeah, you guys are right! Bush and Obama are very different! It makes a difference what party controls the white house or congress! One party is for the people and smart folks adhere to that party. The other party only supports special interests and the normal people who adhere to it are idiots.

Apply as necessary.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The blames lies with the American people. We elected and we quietly stood aside while Washington played their games. It is not just the Presidents that should have fingers pointed at them, it is the Congress also that failed to do their job. The bottom line in my opinion is when people started playing nice things went south. The hand across the aisle basically did nothing. To me Americans have been rebels, we have been outspoken and loud. When playing nice we become those other countries across the pond. Well look where they are and look where we are quickly headed. The original Tea Partyers stood up, maybe we should all stop whining and take back our country.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

www.usdebtclock.org... for those who arent living in reality and still try to blame bush while he was bad hes nothing near the level of obama bad. that link is the current debt at the upper right is a little red arrow click it to 2008 when obama took over and i am saying obama has not done this country any favors and has even been close to "fiscally conservative"

i think you fail and reading and conprehension

No, I think I can read just fine. You tried to say Obama did more damage that Bush did. That is not true. When pointed out, you claim it has been decades in the making. Oh, so how Obama is worse than Bush must be some magic trick that only special reading comprehension makes happen. Your posts become harder to read as the sun goes down.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Go read this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... and then come back and tell me that chart matters.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

dude get over it

the fact is obama is spending $4.6 billion dollars a day while bush spent only $1.6 biillion a day.

i dont have time for this petty nonsense move on elsewhere.

and who was in control of the congress under bush? the democrats.
edit on 28-7-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

dude get over it

the fact is obama is spending $4.6 billion dollars a day while bush spent only $1.6 biillion a day.

i dont have time for this petty nonsense move on elsewhere.

You get over it. Your math skills suck. Bush spent us into a far bigger hole than Obama has even begun to. You have such disdain and hatred for everything Obama or Democrat related that you are tripping over yourself just to profess that hate some more. It is Obama's fault, it was decades in the making. Anything but Bush's fault. All the very expensive things he did and forgot to fund mean nothing to you. I get it. You cannot lie to me about who is or has done more damage and by a wide margin though. Go lie to yourself about it. Go lie to your radio. It will not work here.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

who wrote the checks man? the democrats did so nice try

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Exactly!! And the next one that comes along, if not Obama, will do the same. IT'S WHAT THEY DO! You don't get to being president by bringing peace and prosperity to all.

You get to being president by promising to do the bidding of the banking elite and war mongers (kinda one in the same, though).

The only thing people should be arguing about is who is doing a better job to help the global elite.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join