United States Democratic Party

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

dude wouldnt say stuff like that about someone you know nothing about or has any idea how big his bank account is.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Just 2 minutes ago wernt you saying the liberals where the war party and all that?

You went from David to Goliath at the tuirn of a dime to suite the point you wanted to make in a debate for that single moment.. Pretty right wing of you.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

please quote it?

or do i have to list every war since world war 1 that was lead by democrats and the only party to have ever dropped the bomb not once but twice.

what i said is they cry foul war but have no problems going to war and johnson vietnam didnt go to well

but a republican ended it.
edit on 28-7-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

What has a elected republican politician and the republican party done to make anything better in this country lately, yes they were formed to end slavery that was 150 years ago.....

Give me the republican parties grand vision of the future, but you may not want to mention patriot act, or the new right wing supreme court that never sides on the side of the citizen, or that they wish to limit rights and opportunities of minorities, or that they are against immigration at least from our Latino neighbors..oh and the undying support of tax breaks for the wealthiest, sin taxes,

The republican party is anti abortion but its still legal, they use this to gain religious voters, but have no intention of repeling roe vs wade.........

Come on where are the republican ideas that will make things better for all?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Remember Star Trek, endless war blah blah.. And you really do live in another demension if you think every war since ww1 started and lead by dems.

A republican ended it, kinda like Obama ended the war on terror by taking out Osama.
edit on 28-7-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The way I see it, any and all sides of the political spectrum see the same problems in America.

It's the solutions that differ.

The more conservative you are, the notion of personal responsibility takes a larger focus.

The more progressive a person is, the concept that government should take care of you is the largest aspect.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

so you want an unelected persons opinion on what he considers to be "republican goodwill"

i have no problems to mention the patriots act its a fair point with the fact that no democrat has done anything about it instead of seeking it to take it off the books the democrats have expanded its power and scope.

and then i can mention the tsa whose power and evasiveness was considerably less under bush but has expanded to unprecidented levels since obama and the democratsl have taken control of power..

with the passage of the care act and an 25 states that are fighting that in court right now havent seen the democrats do to much in the way of working for the citizens interest.

agian the only party in this nations history to have every forced the american public to buy something at gunpoint they couldnt afford in the first place if they could they would have insurance.

the democratic party support legalized murder of unborn children come on.

maybe if the democrats stopped supporting legalized murdered this country would have more taxpayer or more people that get getgovernment checks.

but then again the democrats support of abortion with its very origin of population control of minorties.

yep the lefts support of maraget sanger sure has peoples best interest at heart
edit on 28-7-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Wasnt a big part of the patriot act taken out of law by a dem?

Wasnt it republican fear pandering that started the TSA?

Yeah, health care for people who cant afford it which you mgith have to pay more taxes on.. Really evil

Dems support abortion rights, you support to force a rape victim to die in an unsanitary operation conducted by people without training over a religous ideal that you hold.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

are there havent been endless wars underneath democrats?

world war 1,world war 2,korea,vietnam,somalia,bosnia,iraq,afghanistan,pakistan,yemen,libya.

and that is if you beleive a guy who took 6 months to decide to add more troops to afghanistan killed the most wanted man in america.

dude look it up.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

um yeah ok i guess i need to post obamas and the lefts fear pandering about how social security checks wont go out if the debt celiing isnt raised.

and i gotta find that video where that evil republican throws grandma off a cliff

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
reply to post by neo96

Wasnt a big part of the patriot act taken out of law by a dem?

Joe Biden (our current veep) wrote the Patriot Act.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Those mostly are not wars, some started by repubs ended by dems.. And over all that post too flawed for me to bother with.. I thnk you need to "look it up"

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You know i notice people keep answering the questins you ask but you dont answer the ones they ask in return or you just attack something else.. Why would that be?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I have two words for you... Viet Dinh.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
reply to post by beezzer

I have two words for you... Viet Dinh.

The next year, months before the Oklahoma City bombing took place, Biden introduced another bill called the Omnibus Counterterrorism Act of 1995. It previewed the 2001 Patriot Act by allowing secret evidence to be used in prosecutions, expanding the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act and wiretap laws, creating a new federal crime of "terrorism" that could be invoked based on political beliefs, permitting the U.S. military to be used in civilian law enforcement, and allowing permanent detection of non-U.S. citizens without judicial review. The Center for National Security Studies said the bill would erode "constitutional and statutory due process protections" and would "authorize the Justice Department to pick and choose crimes to investigate and prosecute based on political beliefs and associations."

Biden himself draws parallels between his 1995 bill and its 2001 cousin. "I drafted a terrorism bill after the Oklahoma City bombing. And the bill John Ashcroft sent up was my bill," he said when the Patriot Act was being debated, according to the New Republic, which described him as "the Democratic Party's de facto spokesman on the war against terrorism."

killfile.newsvine.com...

Enjoy

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

woodrow wilson democrat world war 1
franklin d roosevelt democrat world war 2
harry s truman democrrat korean war dropped the bombs on nagaski and hiroshima
lyndon b johnson democrat vietnam
bill clinton democrat somaila
bill clinton bosnia
obama demorat iraq,afghanistan,pakistan,liyba,yemen and somalia agian.

republicans?

gulf war 1 and iraq and afghanistan.

aint wrong here the democrats have blood on their hands

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

pot calling the kettle dont like my posts your free to write them however you see fit.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
how many people have to die before a democrat calls it a war i wonder

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
how many people have to die before a democrat calls it a war i wonder

Democrats will only call it a war if, 1) Republican started it, or 2) If we already won it.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

too true beez glad you could join

love your work man

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join