United States Democratic Party

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Lmao, I think all you did is change "Democratic Party" over from "Jews" when you changed parties!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

yeah one news station that reachs maybe 4 million viewers has anywhere near the level of power that schools,universities,film,tv and the internet has.

and those right wingers do not have anything near the level of acceptance of the democrats.

millions take the democrates mere word for the truth of any given subject without a thought of think anything more on any given subject.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

thanks for bring that up i have yet to hear democats come to the aid or defense of isreal

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Oh good plan, lets talk about the religous right a bit...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

control the house from 2006 to 2010 and the senate from 2006 to present and the presidency for 3 years.

Republicans controlled both the presidency and congress from 2000 to 2006, How do u like the utopian world they have created....

they have control the educational system in american since carters creation of the department of education.

Seriously? The department of education is run by the federal government....

they have controlled hollywood for even longer

Prove it

they have controlled media since before the 60s

Prove it

the democratic party has influence that no other party can compare to.

Again prove it....

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Yes Neo. They control everything. There are Democrat commies in your cereal looking to steal your sugar and give it to those with no sugar.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Republicans controlled both the presidency and congress from 2000 to 2006, How do u like the utopian world they have created....

last i heard they were all fired however all those democrats who authorized the majority of that "utopian word" are still elected congressman.

Seriously? The department of education is run by the federal government....

how many republican teachers are there in this country? not too many alot of liberal teachers are

Prove it

pick any film and tv show and you will see heavy political overtones.

any film by olver stone and james cameron (avatar) to name a few huge box office hits if i remember right and there are lots of aother examples.

Prove it

dan rather,walter cronkite etc.

Again prove it....

ever hear of the term global warming? how many children are indoctrinated and have opinions that george bush that is this countrys worst president a bunch of 6th graders?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

whose talking about religion but then agian you said "jews"

i said isreal which is a country.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

yeah they are commies? well depends on how they define themselves and "my sugar" is that pc for money

want to take more from people who earn their cash and give to those who dont?

i guess youd be right then

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You hide money in your cereal? Jeez you are a paranoid republican. You have a gun in there too? Last I checked, sugar was white crystalized sweetner that one puts on their food.
edit on 28-7-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Not really a balanced thread as you haven't claimed any of the good things the democrats have done. There's nothing wrong with nitpicking a party apart but at least give them credit where credit is due since it looks less like a rant.

Also I believe you are confusing ideology with actual practice. Alot of democrats hope for an ideal candidate that legislates according to their beliefs but all too often they are let down by the reality of politics so that may have a part to play in it.

Alot had hoped Obama would be different than he is but they will still vote democrate hoping for that one guy who can bring their beliefs into the country.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

yeah least i have money and underneath my matress and my hand aint out for a monthly government check like oh some people

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Star Trek, those evil commies!

And Of Mice and Men!! It can get no worse! How about the Grapes of Wrath.. Amazing communists!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

name one thing the democrats have done that hasnt screwed over someone else in the process?

destroy to create is not all that great of a game plan.

at least the republicans never created the federal reserve.
edit on 28-7-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Prove it? Do you drive on public roads which taxes pay for?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

yep star trek was a communist greatest dream free food free clothes free homes free healthcare and endless war

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

you mean do i drive on a local street/road that resides in my state that someone else living in another city and state never him or herself drives on.

why yes i do that you for bring up a local matter that does not pertain to a federal one.

link   
reply to post by neo96

endless war.. You sure you where watching the right show? Or are you one of those things that are from parallel dimensions i keep reading about on here?

Also, its always been the right who are huge on military spending.. Remember "tree hugging, hippy liberals" and all.. Or how about when Bush was president and anyone who didnt like war was a "Terrorist supporter and anti patriot"
edit on 28-7-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by neo96

Well I've no love for the democrats either but you can't really claim that they've done nothing good. I mean really.

I hate FDR but he did quite a few good things such as his work on the infrastructure while supplying jobs, panama canal, I mean we could go down the list if you like but it's not really relevant to your post.

The democrats have an ideology just like everyone else and although it hasn't always been legislated you can't fault them for wanting to believe a certain way.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

the klingon wars
the romulan wars
the dominion wars

and the united federation of planets which earth gave up its own sovereignty so that aliens can rule over them

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum