It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NON-BIBLICAL: Revelation 12 may come 11-11-11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Let me begin by saying this thread is not religious in tone, and will only use Revelations as a symbolic reference to astronomical events. If you want to talk about Revelations in a biblical fashion, that is not the direction of this thread.

I used to watch a youtube channel, but that poster went off grid and I haven't followed her for a while. I recently came across this post here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I had a vivid vision about the Woman, and I will relate it here. In the vision I saw the Sun grow with wild abandon, and began to throw off plasma streams toward Earth. I saw the electronic/magnetic field that protects Earth begin to collapse, and the surface begin to burn. At the same time I saw a beautiful woman, heavy with child, and she had a crown of stars and was like the lady in Revelations. Chasing her was a very large Dragon, and the Dragon was spitting fire from it's mouth at the woman. The lady screamed in pain, but was suddenly taken by the hand and led away from the beast. Then I saw Earth again, and by now it was really on fire, the plasma from the Sun was consuming it. Then I saw that a very large craft, bigger that Earth by several times, and saucer shaped, begin to tow planet Earth away from the Sun. The course I saw plotted was to the Pleiades System. Then I again saw the woman, but this time she was being cared for, and was no longer in danger from the Dragon.

I went back and finally found the video I was remembering that reminded me of this vision. It is here, the audio is really low, so you may have to turn up your speakers:

I thought that the astronomical similarities were very interesting.

This video had an even more profound effect on me because 3 days later on March 8th she uploaded this video:

Her commentary in the video:

Comet Elenin, Earth, and the Sun were in exact alignment last year on February 27th. That is when the Chile Earthquake happened, and Earth's axis shifted. This year, the same alignment happens March 11-15, and the comet is much closer. PLEASE move away from fault areas during this time!

And of course, the Japan quake happened on 3-11. Was it her intuition kicking in and she was warning us? Could the same be true on Sept 30th - Nov. 11th?
edit on 28-7-2011 by KSprepared because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2011 by KSprepared because: clarification as to the direction of my thread

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Dude, if we're still alive by then (Remember Elenin comes in September/October) I'll be too damn drunk to care.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
All I have to say is follow thee animals, or the native people of the lands. They obviously know where to go, they obviously survived the last reset of the world. Nothing is extinct, why because we are still here.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

KS

9Nania doesnt have a good rep because she got one wrong. The LA prediction.

I still have faith in her, and find a connection with her vids...but I didnt get it with the LA one. I think she just got too excited, or misinterpreted one of her visions.

We cannot keep using this material though. There has been enough of the 'prophetic' stuff here on ATS to give the believers validity of whats coming.

I would give you a SnF but this is being done to death now and it's not original.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Noooo! That is the date both Skyrim and Minecraft's full release are set to come out! If the world ends on that day, then I will certainly conclude:

There is no God.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Yes Mr Harold Camping!

But did you not read that He will come like a thief in the night at a time not expected and all those old scripture based reggae songs that we'll know not the time, place nor the hour?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Yes, I've heard that: The Feast of Trumpets this year begins Sept.29th.

Another name for The Feast of Trumpets is 'The Feast of the Unknown Day and Hour'

Hmmm, no man shall know the day or hour?
edit on 28-7-2011 by KSprepared because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

What is the title of the vid that contains the LA prediction? I'd like to check it out.

Yeah, seriously though, please postpone the date to 12-11-11. Skyrim comes out and I'd like at least one good month with it.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I'm sorry if you feel this is rehashed material. I looked for a link to her video before I posted and found none. I feel it is a good video and very well thought out and that I would share it here with others interested in this topic, especially when I find other members who are sharing similar visions. If you don't care to read any more prophesies, there are many other forum topics for you to choose from.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I would argue that Revelation ch12 will not happen on that date because ch12 has already happened. It's a question of properly understanding what the prophet is saying to us.

The whole story of the "battle in heaven and fall of the dragon" is a dramatised version of the doctrine of the Atonement- nothing more, nothing less. That is, Satan was defeated by the death of Jesus on the cross, and that's how he "fell from heaven"- ie lost power over the human race. This is confirmed by the description in v11 of the way that Satan was conquered- "by the blood of the Lamb" (that is, the death of Jesus) and "by the word of their testimony" (about the death of Jesus).

I've done a thread on this;
Satan fell from heaven

edit on 28-7-2011 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Wow, and pulling a quote again from the other prophesy post I linked to in the OP

From SunIsSon:

Virgo is the only constellation of a "woman" and is the starting point of the 12 biblical constellations or "crown of twelve stars". Within the year 3B.C. (assuming the lunar eclipse of Herod the Great's death to have occurred in 1B.C. when Jesus was 2 year old) Virgo was "clothed with the sun" between August 27 through September 15 as visible from Palestine.[7] The moon was "under her feet" only on September 11th, between 6:18pm sunset and 7:39pm moonset.[8] Biblical and astronomical scholars have verified the September 11th, 3B.C. star positions in Virgo including Ernest L. Martin[9] and Victor Paul Wierwille [10]. September 11th, 3B.C. is equivalent to Tishrei 1 of the Hebrew calendar, or the "Day of Trumpets", which some Christian scholars believe to be a significantly appropriate Hebrew day for the Messiah to be born, and a non-coincidental match with the Biblical prophesied events within the constellation Virgo.[11]

That is a 9-11-3 and another Feast of Trumpets

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

I'm sorry, I am not talking revelation in a biblical sense. I meant in an allegorical fashion with symbolism pointing to astronomical events. I'm sorry if you misinterpreted the crux of my post.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Nah, it's not a shot at you, there just are a lot of these threads about 9Nania and her prophecies. Just search her name, you should find many.

And yes, I do look at other threads, and yours, which some have been good, but this is, as I mentioned, re-hashed.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Is there, then, a non-Biblical book called "Revelation 12"? Were you and your source quoting that one when you appeared to be quoting passages from the Biblical chapter?
If you appear to be presenting an interpretation of a Biblical prophecy, then I will respond to it on that basis. If you want to predict astronomical events without drawing extra support from Biblical prophecy, then that's a different matter.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glass
Noooo! That is the date both Skyrim and Minecraft's full release are set to come out! If the world ends on that day, then I will certainly conclude:

There is no God.

You beat me to it. Skyrim anyway. Oh well, I guess I can at least create a character before the end of the world. I might borrow a Honda generator from a neighbor if things get too hairy.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

No, I am using the Bible's chapter on revelation, but if you will watch 9Nania's video, you will see that she is correlating rev.12 to astronomical events we will see at the end of this year.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
I would argue that Revelation ch12 will not happen on that date because ch12 has already happened. It's a question of properly understanding what the prophet is saying to us.

The whole story of the "battle in heaven and fall of the dragon" is a dramatised version of the doctrine of the Atonement- nothing more, nothing less. That is, Satan was defeated by the death of Jesus on the cross, and that's how he "fell from heaven"- ie lost power over the human race. This is confirmed by the description in v11 of the way that Satan was conquered- "by the blood of the Lamb" (that is, the death of Jesus) and "by the word of their testimony" (about the death of Jesus).

I've done a thread on this;
Satan fell from heaven

edit on 28-7-2011 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

I always go by the words of the man himself first..."no man knows the day".

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

IMHO, those later vids are not her, have you heard her speak once? It is all text, and even the tone and viewpoint has completely changed in the later vids, I think she went off grid and someone hijacked her channel. If you don't buy that, you didn't follow her for long.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by J.Son79

What is the title of the vid that contains the LA prediction? I'd like to check it out.

Yeah, seriously though, please postpone the date to 12-11-11. Skyrim comes out and I'd like at least one good month with it.

Here ya go. Is it just me? That lady's voice puts me in a trance.
youtu.be...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join