It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Sun in wrong spot? Working as intended!

page: 1
11

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I have seen several posts that are fishing for fear. People are claiming the Sun is not where they expect it to be. This is normal people! The reason it is not where you think it should be is because you have no clue how our solar system actually moves through space. Please watch this video and educate yourselves. Thanks.


edit on 28-7-2011 by BIGPoJo because: splelling




posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo
 



today i was confused because the sun was not directly above at 12:00. now i happy to know why. One problem is that i will not be able to completely trust sun navigation any longer.


Quote from the youtube vid, glad it woke someone up from their Sun delusions.



posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
totally noticed to i believe it might have somthingto do with the earth being knocked off of it's axis by the suname the big one you know wich one i mean



posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It just goes to show you that as a civilization,
we are becoming dumber and dumber.
The beginning of the end of us all.



posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
No, no, "The Inuit" (all of them) say the earth has shifted on its axis, and we all know how all those inuit are all, like, more tuned into the cosmos than the whole of modern astronomy, who are all controlled by the lizard people Wake up!



posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
No, no, "The Inuit" (all of them) say the earth has shifted on its axis, and we all know how all those inuit are all, like, more tuned into the cosmos than the whole of modern astronomy, who are all controlled by the lizard people Wake up!


Please provide a source. Thanks.



posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
ahhhh thank you OP


finally, a voice of reason- so refreshing



posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
No, no, "The Inuit" (all of them) say the earth has shifted on its axis, and we all know how all those inuit are all, like, more tuned into the cosmos than the whole of modern astronomy, who are all controlled by the lizard people Wake up!


Please provide a source. Thanks.


Have you updated your browser? Your sarcasm detector appears to be on the fritz. *Winky Eye*



posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
No, no, "The Inuit" (all of them) say the earth has shifted on its axis, and we all know how all those inuit are all, like, more tuned into the cosmos than the whole of modern astronomy, who are all controlled by the lizard people Wake up!


Please provide a source. Thanks.


Have you updated your browser? Your sarcasm detector appears to be on the fritz. *Winky Eye*


Or is yours?

edit on 28-7-2011 by BIGPoJo because: for winky eye



posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo
 


fail



posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo
 


BIGPoJo, Thank you. If a picture is worth 1000 words then a video must be worth 1,000,000 words!

But instead of settling this matter your post MAY actually support the observations by others that more is at work than we understand. From your video we learn that every process effecting earths orbit has a cycle time on the order of, or greater than, 10,000 years. And over a short period of time (2 or 3 years, for example) any changes in the suns position should be too small to differentiate from previous years. But every week for at least 6 months now several ATS members relate their qualitative measurements suggesting the sun is higher in our sky than normal. It is improbable for so many to only be imagining the same effect with the same polarity (i.e. higher sun).

I do not believe the earths axis, or orbital plane, has shifted without anyone noticing but these people are experiencing something. My theory, scattering from high altitude dust and ice is lengthening our day and changing the amount and wavelength distribution of sun light reaching earth. The associated biological effects then contribute to the perception that the sun has changed. Comments?

Thank you and best regards,
Z



posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrZrD
reply to post by BIGPoJo
 


BIGPoJo, Thank you. If a picture is worth 1000 words then a video must be worth 1,000,000 words!

But instead of settling this matter your post MAY actually support the observations by others that more is at work than we understand. From your video we learn that every process effecting earths orbit has a cycle time on the order of, or greater than, 10,000 years. And over a short period of time (2 or 3 years, for example) any changes in the suns position should be too small to differentiate from previous years. But every week for at least 6 months now several ATS members relate their qualitative measurements suggesting the sun is higher in our sky than normal. It is improbable for so many to only be imagining the same effect with the same polarity (i.e. higher sun).

I do not believe the earths axis, or orbital plane, has shifted without anyone noticing but these people are experiencing something. My theory, scattering from high altitude dust and ice is lengthening our day and changing the amount and wavelength distribution of sun light reaching earth. The associated biological effects then contribute to the perception that the sun has changed. Comments?

Thank you and best regards,
Z


I have seen this theory before, it seems valid to me. I would love to see some measurements on how much light is scattered compared to previous years.



posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I started a thread on this but I wasn't referring to the sun. I was saying that I noticed that some things seem to have accelerated while other things seem to have stalled. Environmentally in my area, my plants, animals, weather, sunrise, sunset and the nature around me in general are just all out of sync with the cycle that I am familiar with.



posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl
I started a thread on this but I wasn't referring to the sun. I was saying that I noticed that some things seem to have accelerated while other things seem to have stalled. Environmentally in my area, my plants, animals, weather, sunrise, sunset and the nature around me in general are just all out of sync with the cycle that I am familiar with.



This is normal as well. Where I currently live we are in a serious drought the likes of which I have never seen. Just because I have never seen the drought does not mean that it is not a normal occurring cyclic event. The problem with the human condition is that we live for a finite time and the Earth goes through changes that can take longer than a human life to perceive. Some changes can happen over the course of a few weeks but since you never experienced it before you find it odd.

Imagine how the people of Earth felt about each Ice Age. The things we are seeing today is just another part of the many cycles we go through here on Earth. Now imagine if you could live for one million years, you would see the continents move, you would see the Sun actually grow as it spent its fuel, you would see deserts where there once was water.

I do share your concern with the current state of the Earth mainly because of my month long drought. The people in Korea probably think its the end of the world because of the crazy flooding and torrential rain fall there. Korea, stop taking my rain!
Trees here look like they are dying, my grass is dead, there are very few bugs that I can see now. No kids play outside in my neighborhood and its too hot to walk down the street.



posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds
 


Be careful, you just might be starting to see the beginning of the "new earth".



posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl
I started a thread on this but I wasn't referring to the sun. I was saying that I noticed that some things seem to have accelerated while other things seem to have stalled. Environmentally in my area, my plants, animals, weather, sunrise, sunset and the nature around me in general are just all out of sync with the cycle that I am familiar with.




"seem" and "are they really" would be the question that you need to answer.

What cycle are you familiar with? with regards to area, plants, animals, weather, sunrise, sunset and nature.

How are they out of sync? Not to sound like a smart ass, but, are you getting snow in your area when you shouldn't? Are animals flying, flocking or herding abnormal to the season? are plants dying when they should be growing based on expected seasonal changes? Is the weather wet or dry? Is nature revolting against your norm?

You cover a significant amount of your area with a very general statement as compared to your norm.

How long have you lived? How many severe weather and area changes have you witnessed? What data do you have to support your position other than feelings?

My area is abnormally dry, however, I have experienced this in my lifetime in the same area so it is not abnormal to see it happen. A dry condition has enormous effects on wildlife, weather and plant life. However, it is just a weather condition that spawns many problems.



posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo
 


The Sun is in the wrong spot,



posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by BIGPoJo
 


The Sun is in the wrong spot,


That is an opinion,

and not one supported by much



new topics

top topics



 
11

log in

join