It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple viewpoint videos: Blimp "UFO" over Hollywood - 26 July 2011 (CGI hoax?)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
(1) Title of relevant video on Youtube: "UFO over Hollywood - right above our house"
(2) Search performed of ATS for the title in (1) above : Yes - no prior discussion found.
(See the thread about avoiding being a plonker)

This video has appeared on Youtube with the description below:

www.youtube.com...

We live in the Hollywood Hills. My wife started taping what I thought was a blimp in the sky. She said it suddenly just appeared. She started recording it, but it zipped away seconds later and scared the crap out of us. We looked around for another 20 minutes but it never came back.

This was yesterday at July 26, 2011 at 11:17 a.m. I want to know if anyone else saw it? Can you please comment here? Any other videos of it?

The fast reaction of the camerawoman to the fast movement at the end is very similar to the classic Sci-Fi CGI hoax/advert featuring a helicopter over New York.

The video ends with a link to another video, supposedly by another person:

www.youtube.com...

I wonder if we are seeing another "Temple Mount" type hoax emerging (see one of the various threads on ATS about that hoax), with supposedly multiple viewpoints of the same (CGI) "UFO"?

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 28-7-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Dunno seemed like bad acting though lol.

link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Meh. She was pretty quick with moving the camera.. and the "UFO" stayed in frame while she moved it too. My vote is fake.

*Edit: And now that I watched it again with sound.. I know its fake.. thats the worst acting ive heard in a while.
edit on 28/7/2011 by Britx because: (no reason given)

link   
I haven't heard such bad acting since ... . WELL NEVER.

Stop plugging your wannbe viral cr*p please ?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The thing that gave it away ... bad acting. Very bad acting.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The part in you title that said "Over Hollywood" should tip us all off. Too many students and wanna bes with a camera. "A little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing." Maybe it's a student production, or psych experiment, or just a joke.

But whatever it is, it is a HOAX!!!

Thanks for entertaining me tho.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
1st vid is 11 sec. The 2nd is 12 sec?
Also, it looks like the same angle in both vids.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Its actually the same guy in both videos.

Therefore analyzing the voices and the video, the same guy could not be in two places at once, unless he too were alien!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Nice find! It does reek of the "Temple Mount" case. Both Youtube posters only have this one video to their name, so it stinks of the same people posting different videos under different names. Then again, filming your first UFO video is a good reason to make a Youtube account
So the worst case scenario is it's a hoax

Best case, it's aliens

Just looking around Youtube I found this recent UFO video in Hollywood.

Skip to 1:27

edit on 28-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Haha... I can't believe that both of them were able to keep such a fast moving objects in the field of view the whole time! Maybe if the hoaxer reads these comments, they might be able to do some more realistic videos.

My question.... Has anyone really seen a UFO take off like that? It seems so Hollywood...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
gees what an insult,
2 things,
the clip is only 10 secs and the camera operator seemed to know which way the object was heading before the object moved...

Message to OP you intentionally or un intentionally are hurting the chances of helping others find a path of enlightenment by putting these obvious fake footage which you must certainly knew that was fake videos on here, newbies are on the search for real evidence to help with their quest for truth and you are basically slapping them in the face with this crap, that stuff belongs on youtube not in ATS the fact you need to ask if its a hoax shows that 1 you are just a kid or 2 really need to be noticed, i am trying my best not to sound mean cause maybe you really cant tell the difference but try comparing other vids before you draw everyones attention to this tripe.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeyBones

It seems so Hollywood...

Lol
I would imagine the pilots splattered all over
the flight deck as well.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I lived in downtown LA and saw the exact same UFO on Saturday July 23th about 12:30pm.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ar15zombiekila
I lived in downtown LA and saw the exact same UFO on Saturday July 23th aout 12:30pm.

Interesting. Check my video I just posted above. It was taken in North Hollywood on that day

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
ughhhh one of those bad hollywood films again huh ?

the acting is horrible....

it looks likethe object is still stationary whn leaving which is odd

i call a hoax
edit on 28-7-2011 by burntoast because: mispelled a word

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ar15zombiekila

Sure you did... as I said stop spamming this BS viral crap.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by ar15zombiekila
I lived in downtown LA and saw the exact same UFO on Saturday July 23th aout 12:30pm.

Interesting. Check my video I just posted above. It was taken in North Hollywood on that day

I don't know about that video... to me it looked like the roof of a bus or trailer as it traveled up the road along the hillside. I think the bird at 1:06 looked more like a UFO than that!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I don't know what angers me more...

A) That people make these hoaxes.
B) That so-called UFOlogist still post these obvious hoaxes in UFO forums, even when they are obviously hoaxes.

Personally, if I saw this video first, I would have instantly known it was a hoax because it is obvious, and I would have never wasted my time, nor anyone else's time, by posting it here on ATS or any other UFO forum.
edit on 28-7-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
the first videos are definitely hoaxs. like its been said above the acting truly is terrible lol. the last video posted is kind of interesting though. i just wish i could tell what the hell the guy is saying.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hoax,
next!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join