It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Truth -Home Grown Grays PLFs - Dr. Greer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Around 41:00 mark:

Programmed Life-forms- Home grown Grays put into
ARVs (Alien Reproduction Vehicles) made by Lockheed-
to "scare the bajeebies" out of folk.

Cattle mutilations?
Human mutilations? What are the implications?

Who benefits?

Rings true although Ive never heard of this "theory". Who benefits from the fear? authors and ppl who exploit this topic etc.
but also the Owners.

Probably bc of the weapons they have in space and The Evil Alien agenda will help scare the ppl into unity; they will give up they're freedom for "security". False Flag- Almost like the 2001 patriot act on a global scale

So did we create the Gray species? or are these PLFs a replica of an existing species? Whats the connection to these ARVs and the actual ET presence? very complex topic, but important.

The whole video is pretty good and worth a watch. Tlks about the physics of traveling faster than the speed of light; at which point you enter the field of thought-where tings happen instantaneously i.e. communication & travel.

He says something about the matter of the craft causing drag in this etheric/astral field and it would take a month to "teleport" a vast distance. Craft controlled by thought of course.

Which explains why we see mundane looking solid discs of metallic looking substance; sometimes they are translucent and lit at certain points; sometimes they are completely illuminated and star-like.

Almost like they have to charge up to this energetic state which allows them to pull off some of the things we see.

Einstein himself said that mass increases as we reach c. upon reaching c your mass would be as massive as the universe; does this include your consciousness?

I would like to hear from some of you physics people.

I am very interested in this topic. Once we get past our oppressors , this will be our future.

enjoy the video.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-7-2011 by ElliotNoir because: typos n einstein bit

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Some of them are, they've been conducting their own cloning, ai, bots, hybrids, the list goes on.

But greys and even some hybrids or human looking ETs, are utilized by all the sides in the cosmos. They're AI, bots, like highly intelligent toasters, surgery bots for example, but can also be suits or interacted through by Real Beings of all polarities. Greys are the universal maintenance workers.

As an experiencer, since early childhood, the last encounter that was a family "abduction", took place over a year ago, May 22 roughly, 2010. I had contact in the morning concerning a whole bunch of questions I'd had about the abductions as a child, that put them into perspective, balanced out the trauma with a fuller understanding of the upgrade that was taking place, and though they were working with the black ops and criminals here, it was explained that it was no difference between this and the UN sending medical teams to a mafia like developing country, where murders and terrible things took place, to upgrade their medical faciliites. They could speak up and warn but, without causing an international incident, would just do their work, but on the other hand, they would also go the other sides, countries that were "enemies" to that one, and also upgrade.

This was a telepathic download, and I stopped doubting their validity after neary 2 years of seeing crafts with my family, and when experiences occurred such as contact this way, and being pulled, and I always doubted it, then would go outside shortly thereafter and a craft would show up with a greeting. Finally stopped doubting, and when that happened, the numerous crafts we saw, stopped showing up.

One of the things given was a way to wake people up to the way the world was, for awareness and peace, caring about others. But I didn't know if there was time if the 2012 timeline was correct for events, and I now believe it is intensity of events occuring, but my inner feeling was always 2014-2017, with 2017 being the date for a new upgraded world.

However I believe in Love and our need to start caring about the world, and humanity, not politics, not put right winged, or left winged poltiics between helping others, but take only those things that help and love people in every platform, philosophy religion and toss the rest.

So I have no fixed credo or belief about changes.

In any case, that night was a huge shock.

I opened the glass sliding doors in the early evening, say 7 30-8 00 (ish), and there was a pink/rose colored grey, more like the Roswell crash, right in front of me. A strange color of rose, dark, flushed, yet muted. Almost flower like but dusty color too. He was the same height as my then 8 year old son, 4 5-8" say. Had a similar shaped head. Very narrow, and delicate, tall narrow. He did not have a huge rounded bulb on top. Just a slightly more rounded head, a bit like a greys. Very very delicate features, no real nose, small mouth. Eyes were like wearing lenses, as if sunglass type eyes, but not super huge, just bigger than ours.

The body was very very thin, not twig like but not thin either, almost twig like.

He stayed there for a few seconds looking at each other, then he twisted to the side, leaped and vanished. The movements are not like any human can do, as if liquid mercury elongated and flowing to the side rapidly, then vanishing.

That night, I woke up at 1 19, and went downstairs, having had a strange, masked type dream about the abuction,in which my father, brother and my second oldest son (who has had missing time and memories of crafts too), were abducted, then me and my oldest son, was outside, me trying to demand they return them. Then we went aboard and had to fill out a questionaire, and the first question had to do with Time.

The answer given to me by the tall blond woman, one of 4 clones, was that, they don't do time, and then she said, But I Will Tell You This, This Day Took 9 Days To Complete.

Groundhog Day the Movie. We can be in our own private room earth time with everyone around us on their own time frame, ahead perhaps in teh next world, or behind, and people are an perception even. Not always but some of the time is like this, and it could be always.

These were Higher Ups, not black ops. And my whole questions all day about Is Their Time Was Answered!

My son said, at 1 11 am, he was dropped off, the whole room shook and he felt something had happened to him.

In my dream just before waking up, he and my father/brother were dropped off out of the sky, wearing navy mechanics type uniforms, dusting and shaking this orangey rusty soot/dirt off them, that I would have guessed came from Mars or something, and a friend mentioned salt mines. I was also told by a friend that alot more happened than what I remember, that was the part I was allowed to remember only.

ET is very complex. And there is not exactly a agreement of terms between real ET's, not the entities the bloodlines have been summoning/channeling and being misled about, the negatives who have lured them into false gnostic beliefs that they're harming people for their own good, and massive distortions.

The real ETs are over their heads, and I can't imagine all their technology will do as they expect, in other words, things are going to happen, in some kind of a schedule that willl prepare for the next world for humanity, earth is being upgraded.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I no longer think we're going to get disclosure, but that there may be a slight of hand kind, wehre they talk about ET and technology but don't produce the ETs to promote NWO. However, there will be changes and upgrades coming, but its a frequency match, so being Good for the sake of Goodness, Love and helping others is the thing that matters the most.

Another communication that came some months ago was that "those who go to the front of the line, would be put to the back" and I was shown the Loaves and the Fishes from the bible, sharing the little we have with each other.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Great story Bro, you should channel your energies into stort fictional stories like the one you just wrote.

edit on 28/7/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
decided not to post...
edit on 28-7-2011 by alienreality because: cut text

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

As you've probably noticed, some of your recent posts have caught my attention. The main reason for this was your support of discredited 'whistleblowers' like Bob Dean and the cast of scoundrels on Project Camelot.

I wondered why the only people you seemed to refer to were the dubious characters? When other members drew your attention to the flaws and BS in some of their accounts, you defended them or ignored the evidence. I couldn't figure it out.

As an experiencer, since early childhood, the last encounter that was a family "abduction", took place over a year ago, May 22 roughly, 2010..

In any case, that night was a huge shock.

I opened the glass sliding doors in the early evening, say 7 30-8 00 (ish), and there was a pink/rose colored grey, more like the Roswell crash, right in front of me. A strange color of rose, dark, flushed, yet muted. Almost flower like but dusty color too. He was the same height as my then 8 year old son, 4 5-8" say.

So you're saying that around about the month of May in 2010 you were visited by a 'pink/rose colored grey?'

None of your posts from May 2010 mention this. One of them recalls an encounter from November '08 and adds another encounter from August 2009.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Time for a bump methinks. So, 6 flags but hardly nobody posts here?

Well, will Unity_69 continue to ignore Kandinsky's question? Does anyone have anything to contribute on the programmed life forms debate?

I somehow feel this thread shouldn't have ended where it did, but can't quite put my finger on why.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Post by Pimander
I somehow feel this thread shouldn't have ended where it did, but can't quite put my finger on why.

I can ....two words , Steven .... Greer .

Like many I suspect I had high hopes all those years ago when the Disclosure Project held its National press club bash , with all those ex military whistle blowers coming forward to tell their stories , ready to stand up and tell all at a congressional hearing , and Dr Steven M. Greer , organizer and ring master of the greatest show on Earth determined to break through the wall of secrecy and silence , trying to reveal the truth to the people .

Also like many I have watched over the last ten years the layers of credibility have peeled away from Greer to reveal an egotist with a desperate need for fame and money , a sad let down .

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I'm still reviewing the vid with Dr. Greer, just to give it a fair view, The stories he tells grow and grow, so much that people who were hoping he would be the guy to help break disclosure now think he is nuts. Me included.

Once you give the perception of being a little on the exaggeration side you are through!

The legitimacy of ET UFO's, beings/greys when it comes to the general public there has to be zero tolerance of any sort of exaggeration. That's why Dr. Greer is through, and now we hope people like Leslie Kean and Michio Kaku and such are taking over trying to bring back credibility to many unanswered questions by asking the questions themselves.

We need to take one step at a time,
the 1st would be to have a small legitimate government agency that would have legal grounds to look into the UFO phenomenon.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

The video's easily worth giving a go. For most people, the first time of watching was quite a buzz. In my case, it was 'Wow!' for one speaker followed by 'Hmmm?' for the next and a few 'Now, wait a minute.' Altogether, quite a ride.

Looking back through IR 20/20 goggles, it's been a wasted opportunity. For whatever reasons, Greer didn't vet his witnesses and devalued them all by association with the liars in there. Too many people think of the Disclosure Project and '57 aliens' springs in their minds. It's a magnifying glass to whole field.

Imagine if someone, other than Greer, had organised it and only had honest, credible guys? There might have been a few more serious articles and bit less of the ridicule...who knows?

One thing's for sure, Greer's a wealthy man out of it all and whether he's playing make-believe with his 'alien vector protocols' or scamming guys in public forests, the subject was better off without him.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I thought it was obvious that Dr. Greer was a dis-info agent. He has been proven many times to be a fraud. where have you been? how did the truth escape you?

It made my stomach sick when all those "credible" people said hey would swear under oath to congress...we dont need oaths or statements...

We need tangible evidence!

Something that cannot be refuted by repeated observation!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

But greys and even some hybrids or human looking ETs, are utilized by all the sides in the cosmos. They're AI, bots, like highly intelligent toasters, surgery bots for example, but can also be suits or interacted through by Real Beings of all polarities. Greys are the universal maintenance workers.

Not sure what is going on here, but so far, it sounds like some grey universal maintenance workers are trying to prevent a group of intelligent toasters from performing surgery on some hybrids.

Am I way off base? If so, maybe someone can set me straight with the proper translation?

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

PPl concentrate on greer and forget the topic. Ok greers a greedy prick- regardless when i heard this it resonated with me and think about the evil genius scientist working on black projects...

No proof? dont be so naive. You think they wont?

perhaps this isnt a widely popular topic? It makes me think of eugenics and the experimentation that goes down behind curtains that never see the light of day bc human engineering is taboo, period and i dont see the ppl changing their minds about that any time soon.

That wont stop science. Oh you dont like what im doing? ok i just wont let you know next time.

Imagine what they have learned and what kinds of things they create. Does a human clone have a soul? are they stable?

Like the spider goat they use to make kevlar is like a 99-to-1 ratio. If you have a person w 99 percent human genes 1 percent whatever, that person is now a hybrid and cannot be considered human.

Also i think, why the hell would these "shadow scientist" make Programmed lifeforms ? What os the end-game here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Possibly the weaponization of space. If you had a particle or laser beam type satellite (or multiple)in orbit or the moon
and you are the only person with this; you now own and you can destroy any person or thing at any time (half the day on the moon) and you will be hard to argue with.

Ultimate strategic positioning.

And possibly blast a few ufos while your at so you can continue reverse engineering. If you can understand the smallest fraction of that technology, your ahead of the game.

To my knowledge, they gun these things down as often as possible ~ possibly bc they realized that "they" wont retaliate openly?

anyway as we speak, there is probably something like that above us in position. If not ( i dont see why) but if not; they are damn sure working on it.

Between the Space Weapon, the one world agenda and the UFO phenomena - Something stinks- and it aint me.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElliotNoir
reply to post by Pimander

PPl concentrate on greer and forget the topic. Ok greers a greedy prick- regardless when i heard this it resonated with me and think about the evil genius scientist working on black projects...

No proof? dont be so naive. You think they wont?

I couldn't give a toss whether Greer is a greedy prick or not. The question that matters would be is it all true?

I can't help noticing that so many of Greer's claims are unverifiable. I know one or two facts that can't be verified - so I don't go public with them and discredit myself and anyone who aligns with me. No matter how tempting, if I can't prove it I won't put it out there as fact. Does anyone get this point or am I the crazy one?
edit on 10/8/11 by Pimander because: typo

top topics

join