It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

toe jam football??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
toe jam football??

Ya they were good

www.youtube.com...

Just realized what it meant,, after all these years,,, lol ,, who knew.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
toe jam football??

Ya they were good

www.youtube.com...

Just realized what it meant,, after all these years,,, lol ,, who knew.

Well don't hold back now... what meaning did you realize in that phrase "toe jam football??"

ETA: Also, you linked to Twist and Shout, instead of Come Together (you know, the one with the toe jam lyrics)

edit on 7/29/2011 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

common i was 14 or so,,and soccer? nobody played soccer,,it was football or basketball,,,soccer was actually just starting too become popular in the Canadian school,,, toe jam football,, lol,,,, and yes i know that the song was much later in there carreer,, was just nice too see the group at there freshest and bestest.
before the hairy chrisnas and yoko ono's,, a but too each there own.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by new_here

common i was 14 or so,,and soccer? nobody played soccer,,it was football or basketball,,,soccer was actually just starting too become popular in the Canadian school,,, toe jam football,, lol,,,, and yes i know that the song was much later in there carreer,, was just nice too see the group at there freshest and bestest.
before the hairy chrisnas and yoko ono's,, a but too each there own.

Ohhhh, Ok. Yeah, I was/am a huge Beatles fan. Their music is so very varied, and the lyrics promote peace and resolution (or they're sometimes just quirky, LoL) And I'm with you on the earlier times before so many interferences from outside influences.

Here are two of my personal favorites. This one is guaranteed to put you in a good mood no matter how downhill your day might be going...

And this one I just love because of the harmony, and the sentiment...

This one has a cute interview of Paul and John by Dusty Springfield, in between the two songs...

top topics

join