It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New NASA Data Blow Gaping Hole In Global Warming Alarmism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

New NASA Data Blow Gaping Hole In Global Warming Alarmism

[url=http://blogs.forbes.com/jamestaylor/2011/07/27/new-nasa-data-blow-gaping-hold-in-global-warming-alarmism/?partner=yahoofeed]blogs.forbes.com[/url ]

NASA satellite data from the years 2000 through 2011 show the Earth’s atmosphere is allowing far more heat to be released into space than alarmist computer models have predicted, reports a new study in the peer-reviewed science journal Remote Sensing. The study indicates far less future global warming will occur than United Nations computer models have predicted, and supports prior studies indicating increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide trap far less heat than alarmists have claimed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
There's more to the article than what I can get in the snippet here.

Essentially, the CO2 gas is not keeping as much of the heat in the atmosphere as was predicted. Much heat is still being lost into space.

Global Warming ("Climate Change") researchers will need to go back to tweak their computer forecast programs now.

[url=http://blogs.forbes.com/jamestaylor/2011/07/27/new-nasa-data-blow-gaping-hold-in-global-warming-alarmism/?partner=yahoofeed]blogs.forbes.com[/url ]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by davidchin

Its always nice to get the real Data instead of from a cherry picked (Warming Trend) Data. From the IPCC

There is possibly going to be a maunder minimum like we had from 1650-1750(Little Ice Age)

Starting sometime between 2014-2022

Space.com- Suns Fading Spots Signal Big Drop in Solar Activity in the Coming Years Starting 2014-2022. Could last 30-100 Years Global Mini Ice Age
edit on 28-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by davidchin

Sorry, theres another existing thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Wonder if we could use magnatism or something like harp to outgas the earth in order to cool it down. I am sure we will think of a way to cool her down eventually. Is there even enough Oil left to cause irriversible warming? Looking at the price of gas I would say no...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Sorry about that, I was searching for the proper forum, but my page didn't load to show the "Science & Technology" forum near the bottom.

I guess this thread can be closed in favor of the earlier one.

Thanks for pointing it out.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This is great news , we finally have some real data to back up the global warming fallacy

Theres far to many people making money off this BS.

edit on 28-7-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The sun is the source of Earths heating/cooling. Unless the atmosphere was much, much denser, like Venus, its the sun that determines whether the Earth heats or cools.

new topics

top topics

join