It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver International Airport.. hmmm

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Okay, So im sure many of you know about the underground buildings at DIA, and the tunnels. (if not ill make a new thread)

I was passing through DIA recently (live in Denver) and noted the construction of the building. Aside from the obvious Tent roof top.. the entire structural framework of the building is far beyond conventional and I do not believe anyone has noticed this yet.. every part of the framework that is connected is not simply welded or bolted, it is on a pivotal point or is free floating.. this type of construction would only be used if the building was knowingly created and built for either A). an earthquake (colorado is not on a fault) or B). an impact or blast.... strange huh? considering the conditions of the creation of the airport, and the bunkers / tunnels below it, along with the involvement of the elite. should we be worried about a blast?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da27b277f1f4.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 28-7-2011 by ConspiraCity because: forgot to add pic

you can see in this picture that I took the pivot points holding up a free floating matrix of a metal framework.. very strange.
edit on 28-7-2011 by ConspiraCity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

this type of construction would only be used if the building was knowingly created and built for either A). an earthquake (colorado is not on a fault) or B). an impact or blast....

They could of easily built it just for these reasons, just because it's built to withstand these does not mean that they know for sure that it would happen, it's just planning ahead Like bomb shelters if I were to build one in my backyard, it doesnt mean I know somethings going to happen, i'm just being prepared
edit on 28-7-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
that is a good eye i havent been in there since it was first built but seeing that i could say very easily move with the ground... secondly have you noticed how huge the mound of dirt from the "landfill" is dwarfing the size of the entire airport? now we know what they did with all the dirt from the bunkers

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

this type of construction would only be used if the building was knowingly created and built for either A). an earthquake (colorado is not on a fault) or B). an impact or blast....

They could of easily built it just for these reasons, just because it's built to withstand these does not mean that they know for sure that it would happen, it's just planning ahead Like bomb shelters if I were to build one in my backyard, it doesnt mean I know somethings going to happen, i'm just being prepared
edit on 28-7-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

while that is true, they literally have no reason to do this, you will not see this type of construction on any other buildings.. so why this one?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Kinda like this

www.flickr.com...

I've seen that construction enough not to think of it as unusual

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It is in a very windy spot. Thats one of the reasons its so suspicious, why build a air port in the mountains where its windy?
edit on 28-7-2011 by sabbathcrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
no doubt skull and bones have a hand in this, but why though why??? it kind of scares me lol, lucky im white..at least i stand a chance when the nazis come to get me.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
Kinda like this

www.flickr.com...

I've seen that construction enough not to think of it as unusual

good find.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
i could think of a couple reasons, maybe the planes shake the ground and could disrupt the foundations? aw heck what am i kidding im on ATS lol its because its a bunker. and we all know that they are to keep the elite alive. i was watching that show conspiracy theories, and they gurads that work there have specific orders that if an american civilian wants to get in they will get shot no questions asked and the guards confirmed it. the reason they are in denver is becauser it is not on a fault so its safer if niclear war breaks loose.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Welshextremist
no doubt skull and bones have a hand in this, but why though why??? it kind of scares me lol, lucky im white..at least i stand a chance when the nazis come to get me.

there is absolutely something under DIA.. and that is a known fact, not a theory, I wish I could sneak in some how and photograph whats under.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

well its under construction right, so 'one' could go in as a mexican builder or something or maybe a lost tourist and take a peek and blow the cover right off of it. just a thought, but i dont have a death wish.
edit on 28/7/2011 by Welshextremist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I cant say for myself, since I dont know much about architecture, but it would be strange to be the only building design like this, but of all places and buildings (a airport?) why this one?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

Because a nice wind helps a plane take off -- and DIA has running generally running North and south and East and West -- the infamous swastika.

A head wind is subtractive to the airplanes ground speed at takeoff. The two directions allows a compromise to be made as to which runway is the most efective -- maximizing head wind and minimizing cross wind.

Tail winds are bad.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Welshextremist

well its under construction right, so 'one' could go in as a mexican builder or something or maybe a lost tourist and take a peek and blow the cover right off of it. just a thought, but i dont have a death wish.
edit on 28/7/2011 by Welshextremist because: (no reason given)

well the construction is all done now, but during construction the entire build was subcontracted to very small portions, this way, one guy will do one very very small task, then would be fired and replaced by someone new. they did this to prevent anyone from getting the full picture.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I used to be a frequent business flier and I got stuck at DIA once - my flight sat on the ground in Burbank, on the taxiway but stranded for over an hour while they decided if there was any hope of landing there because of excessive winds. Once we arrived, the entire DIA was in crisis mode, with huge numbers of people (including me) unable to get any connections - at all!! The airlines offered me a five, yes five connection flight going backwards to Las Vegas to try and eventually get to the east coast. So I was stuck there, overnight.

All of the locals I talked to said that 60-80 mph winds were very common there going way back. They frequently effected flights quite severely. Most thought building the airport in that area, for this reason, was misguided at best.

Perhaps they are trying to prevent "blowing the roof off." I know I will never fly there willingly again.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
yup dont think its a coincidence.. considering there was nothing wrong with the old airport.. then they build a reinforced airport :S that has underground tunnels or a bsae underneath.. they have apocalyyptic pictures..
have a stone thing that looks like a head stone.. and a freemason or other group simble on it and it says on it"
NEW WORLD AIRPORT or something with that in there... seems a lil more than just a coincidence

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Maybe all of those pivotal, free-floating connector thingy's are for quickly turning the airport into a getaway/mothership ...and the underground bunkers are really plush holding zones to store all the elite and their survival gear until boarding time. You know, for when Elenin wreaks havok. All of the murals will remain as walls of the ship-- something to remember us peons by-- for the sentimental among them, or just those who like to remember why evacuating Earth was a good idea.

Gotta admit, it would make an awesome screenplay! Erm... All Rights Reserved-- by me

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by new_here
Maybe all of those pivotal, free-floating connector thingy's are for quickly turning the airport into a getaway/mothership ...and the underground bunkers are really plush holding zones to store all the elite and their survival gear until boarding time. You know, for when Elenin wreaks havok. All of the murals will remain as walls of the ship-- something to remember us peons by-- for the sentimental among them, or just those who like to remember why evacuating Earth was a good idea.

Gotta admit, it would make an awesome screenplay! Erm... All Rights Reserved-- by me

I had a very similar thought, maybe the above ground portion is a door. So when it begins opening the first jut will not bring the thing crashing down. This is a possibility because it is in the center of the country and could be used as a storage bunker for huge numbers of vehicles which, in the case of an "emergency", could very quickly be distributed throughout the country. Could also be a huge ammunition bunker (company to think of it this sounds more probable than the first idea) so when/if an invasion occurs, the entire continental us can be supplied efficiently.

Just my two cents.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Okay, So im sure many of you know about the underground buildings at DIA, and the tunnels. (if not ill make a new thread)

I won't ask you to do that, but could you give a link
that covers the story behind DIA?
I've read bits & pieces & seen some of the artwork,
but still in the dark about this airport & it's story.

Tunnels & underground buildings? Never heard about those.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

i believe it says New World Airport Commission, which isnt a known group or business of any kind, so they might as well just right New World Order Base, mighten they lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join