It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Oil lobby commercial and nwo hand signs.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
There is a oil and gas lobby commercial that stars a blond women talking about why people should support an the evil parasitic oil industry.The background is like a elevator going underground(in high end CG). She goes on and on with PR spin and stuff and towards the end she signals something with her hands. First is a hand gesture that is shaped like a upside down wedge then she moves her hands and makes a right side up wedge. Its a masonic compass. Then towards the end of the commercial she holds her hand over her other hand and does the horned goat hand signal.

Anyone seen this commercial yet?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

No, but now I'm interested! You should try to get a link of it somewhere so er can all see it.

Haha, though at that point you are kinda advertising it... but I won't tell

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Um . . . No.

No I haven't. I would be deeply intrigued to see such an overtly bizarre ad.

So, in the spirit of full information sharing . . .

Links or GTFO.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Link?

Post a video or people will say you didn't see it and are just making it up for attention or fearmongering (the two favorite reasons debunkers use)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I searched youtube and couldn't find anything off hand. Used key terms based on OPs description. I'll try google. Maybe someone else saw it and posted a link.

ETA: I can't find anything without wasting too much time

edit on 28-7-2011 by nunya13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I have seen the commercial before, but I can't find it on Youtube. I can't remember the companies name either.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Is it one of those 'EnergyTomorrow.org' commercials?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Which channel was this and for which oil company?
edit on 28-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Got it

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondPerception

9.2 million jobs? More like 9.2 million underpaid jobs where only the top 1% earn 90% of the profits.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondPerception

I can definitely see what the OP means. Here hands are pressed together palm to palm, fingers pointing downward. Then she immediately makes a motion with her hands like someone would do if they were trying to convey the shape of a roof--basically she forms an upside down "V". Immediately after this, she forms the horn sign while putting her right hand over the left, which continues to make the horn sign the rest of the time you see her in the elevator.

If you look at some of the other energytomorrow.org ads, she does similar things. In one of the ads where she makes practically no hand gestures, there is a misplaced pyramid shape in the background. Then, in another where she also makes no hand gestures, she is sitting on a giant U. When they close in on here it looks like she is sitting between two pillars, another Masonic symbol.

This one has the pyramid:

This one has the pillars:

Dunno, could very well be grasping at straws.

edit on 28-7-2011 by nunya13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
She is promoting domestic gas production. Her hands are not doing anything odd. Unless she cuts them off, I don't know what you expect of her to do with them while speaking in front of a camera.

The old, hands in the pocket isn't that flattering on TV...

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

She is promoting domestic gas production. Her hands are not doing anything odd. Unless she cuts them off, I don't know what you expect of her to do with them while speaking in front of a camera. The old, hands in the pocket isn't that flattering on TV...

I don't say this very often but on this I have to agree with Boncho. I watched the videos over and over and don't see anything that stands out as being overt or even covert hand signals. That being said, the oil and gas people are evil but in this case I believe the connection is "grasping at straws."

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondPerception
Got it

20 seconds in & onwards...
She throws the 'ol El Diablo sign in a downward fashion, and holds it there for the duration of the commercial.
edit on 29-7-2011 by SkyLiner because: typo

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SkyLiner

She throws the 'ol El Diablo sign in a downward fashion, and holds it there for the duration of the commercial.

I didn't see that at first. It shows up a lot better on full screen. Nah! She's just a UT fan. Hook em Horns.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

Which channel was this and for which oil company?
edit on 28-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

abc

Its the EnergyTomorrow.org commercial with her in a CG elevator.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondPerception
Got it

this is the video.

She makes a hand gesture that looks like a masonic compass(first an upside down " V " shape then a gesture like a " ^ " and then the goat's head solute at the end.

edit on 29-7-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by SkyLiner

I didn't see that at first. It shows up a lot better on full screen. Nah! She's just a UT fan. Hook em Horns.

How do you know that?

can you confirm that?

She makes no reference to college football nor sports at all and you hold it up not down(bush does it down or up and he's a blatent luciferian).

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

How do you know that? can you confirm that? She makes no reference to college football nor sports at all and you hold it up not down(bush does it down or up and he's a blatent luciferian).

Actually I was just making fun of all of the debunkers that say that's all it is (thus the laughing head). I personally agree that it's the satanic salute, just beating the debunkers to the punch because I'm sure one of them will pop in and say that at some point.

new topics

top topics

join