It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White flashes while in a meditative state?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I posted a similar posting last week on another forum about this phenomena. However, my experience is a little different. I am able to control the flashes of light going off in my head. When I close my eyes I am able to make only what I can describe as a camera flash go off inside my head.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Where is my post on the white flash?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Where is my post on the white flash? I think it is the beginning of an OBE! Astral projection.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgeH
Greetings,

You're in the preliminary state of going into the light.
If you focus on the light it will eventually become you or better still you will realize you are LIGHT.

There is a meditation method to achieve this state.
1 better to sit comfortably. Lights should be low, but, not off.
2 Bend you head down as if you're looking at your lap.
3 Turn your eyes to focus at the middle, or there about, of you fore head. Your eyes will be slightly, or half way open.
4 FOCUS on that spot. If anything enters your mind, refocus to that spot.
5 Eventually a pin point , very intense light will appear. It will start moving towards you. At some point you will become
that point of light, totally.
6 You will have no sense of time and you will know yourself as the Light. You can be in this state for 2 hours and
when you awake(?) it will seem like a few minutes.
Before you start it is best to ask for guidance when you enter the light.

There is a small book named "Star Daily" that out lines this method and the experiences of the unknown author. You probably can find it on line.

Normally it takes about 30 days to achieve this state, but it seems you are on the verge so it will probably take much less time for you.

Once you experience the Light you will never forget it.

George hit it. When the white dot comes into your field of vision, bring it to focus. Enter the light, for me it cause intense vibrations and was literally the best feeling in the world. As George said, you will never forget it.

Do not seek the light. It will come when the time is right. Seeking it will prolong the process.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

That sounds like a medical phenomenon called "synethesia." As far as I'm aware of, we don't know how it occurs in people yet. The brain recognizes one stimuli, but converts it to another as well (sound to hearing + taste, et.) So when a person hears thunder, it may flash a color across their eyes, or when they hear a dog bark, they may taste something to go along with it. web.mit.edu...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join