It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens crazy hair guy on Joe rogan Podcast...Very Entertaining

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Im about about the 1:30:00 mark on the video. Still watching, it is a great ustream cast and I recommend it. Also, keep in mind that this is a Joe Rogan podcast so it will be R rated.

EDIT - Dont forget to watch the Ancient Aliens S3 premier tonight.
edit on 28-7-2011 by BIGPoJo because: more info

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I've been listening to his podcast since last fall and because of it I have become a fan. He has interesting guests and learning about the ins and outs of professional comedy has been fascinating. I Dont agree with some of his some of his views but he definitely seems like a genuine person without an agenda.

I highly recommend his show.

Also he has mentioned ATS quite a few times and talked about news and threads that have been popular on the site, he most likely is a member ...
edit on 28-7-2011 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I watched the whole thing and I thought it was pretty interesting. Although the host tried to play devils advocate and question Georgios beliefs I think he could have done better. But it was still good. Most of the stuff i've already heard about and I found it amusing that Georgio spouted some of the same lines that he used in Ancient Aliens, but he did have one thing that I didn't know about and was very interesting. At around the 2 hour mark he breaks out one of the pictures he brought with him showing where two stone blocks were cut out of a mountain side, one on top of the other. The top cut had nothing special but the bottom cut seemed like an impossible cut. It had rock on all four sides so it appeared there was no way the stone could have been cut in the back. He had a picture of the cut out block which was still sitting next to where it was cut out. I forget the name of the place but he does say where it was. Its worth a look.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
That is the most epic hair ever!

Lmao

Vvv

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Yeah ive listened to all of his podcasts and they are all very funny and usually he talks about everything we do on here. If you are intrested in more like this i reccomend number 1 all the ones with guest duncan trussell, they always go the deepest...bryan callan, and eddie bravo...those most relate to the crazy fun talk...but all of them i think are good and usaully very funny as most of his guests are stand up comics...and its just sitting around talking and some good stories

Im a huge fan obviously since ive seen them all but anybody who doesnt know about him hes one of us and very open minded and non commital to any one idea...great discussions

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Crazy hair?!?!

Who has crazy hair?????

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneYouFearIsRight

haha

Crazy like a fox hair

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Not sure if Rogan mentioned the "Magical Egypt" series during this podcast, but check it out of you get a chance. I think it's all on google video

video.google.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
S & F!!!!

I am watching this right now!! Tskolous is awesome!!!!!

I am a firm believer the AAT and George is representing quite well!!

edit on 29-7-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a real good interview, crazy hair is a cool dude! He's got the tan, the open shirt, he has the beads/jewelry.
He's got a soft toned positive voice, a world traveler and a historic education.
the dude is a chick magnet! LOL

I enjoyed the interview, I did like how Joe said he could believe a advanced civilization evolved from earth way back when, then got wiped out by some catastrophic event like a meteor and now we are rebuilding humanity once again.
The thing is we just don't have any proof that anything was here before in fossils but who knows.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BDIDDY425

I was absolutely fascinated by his hair last night,

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The audio quality is terrible.... almost unlistenable.

Spend some of that money Rogan!

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

Normally the audio isnt like that...its bad in this episode for about the first 11 minutes but if you skip ahead its fine. ive seen/listened pretty much all 120+ podcasts and they usually go smooth...the older ones were just webcams and computer mics...but after the first 20 or so they upgraded equipment and this is the first real audio issue i can remember...but well worth it once you skip past the beginning.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join