It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens crazy hair guy on Joe rogan Podcast...Very Entertaining

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Didnt see this posted so wanted to share...The ancient aliens guys was on joe rogans podcast yesterday and its about 2 hrs...All kinds of good stuff they discuss....def my favorite one so far...check it out can watch it here:

www.ustream.tv...

Not sure how to embed the video if anybody would like to do that...

EDIT: The audio is screwed up a bit for the first 5 minutes or so but it gets fixed...completely fixed about the 11 min mark...but between 5-11 still able to listen ok
edit on 28-7-2011 by BDIDDY425 because: letting people know audio is messed up in beginning

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BDIDDY425

Hahaha excellent! Rogan talked about having him a month ago. Hes the last person i would have picked from the show but I hope Rogan really picks his brain and asks him WTF IS UP WITH THAT HAIR!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
he did...it is very good in my opinion....way better than anything on tv...it was recorded yesterday so its already up and waiting to be watched

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Was going to embed but after attempting to watch it, speakers on full, I decided not to as you can't make out what anyone is saying except Joe Rogan.
What he said about Icke was hilarious though. Wish I had huge speakers like the OP to hear the rest lol.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Crazy Hair Guy? You mean George Noory?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by StripedBandit

Yeah the audio is messed up at the beginning for a couple minutes...but it gets fixed...just skip ahead about 4 min or so

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by the owlbear

Haha...even crazier hair....different George...name is George Tsoukalos...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
ok i actually wanted to listen to this show because i heard them talking about it on the most recent jan irving interview (gnosticmedia.com), and i really wanted to hear tsoukalos let his crazy hair down, but this sound quality is horrendous.

ETA: thank you very much for the audio tip, i'll keep listening.
edit on 28-7-2011 by shagreen heart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by the owlbear

Crazy Hair Guy? You mean George Noory?

No he is talking about Giorgio Tsoukalos...he is literally like the face of Ancient Aliens. I love all of the other commenters on those shows but no one else speaks with as much interest and enthusiasm as Tsoukalos...
He looks like a fun guy.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
hahahaha

i knew exactly who you where talking about..

"Ancient Aliens crazy hair guy "

could be ..

"tan in a bottle guy"

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
never liked the crazy haired guy much, his evidenced always seemed a bit lackluster, i remember he talked about a mana machine in one episode on the history channel on anceint aliens or something, but thats just it... all he did was talk and give opinion! basically zero to no evidenced, or atleast any hard evidence.

usually when i think of the ancient astronaut theory, i usually think of skyfloating

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Welshextremist

Id give this a listen if you have the time...he gives a lot more in depth information than on the tv show...plus rogan is pretty smart himself...there is a point where they talk about the mana machine..or the arc being a sort of food source vending maching...rogan shuts that part down...still intresting to hear him explain it...but everything else he talks about is pretty good...if you into this kind of stuff i dont think anybody will be disappointed after they watch

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman
hahahaha

i knew exactly who you where talking about..

"Ancient Aliens crazy hair guy "

When I first read the title of this thread, my first thought was "Most people would probably know who the AA crazy hair guy is, over calling him Giorgio Tsoukalos" hehehehe

Originally posted by Jassu
Rogan really picks his brain and asks him WTF IS UP WITH THAT HAIR!

George Noory on C2C actually did ask him about the hair. I forget his exact reply, but he was a very good sport about it, and mentioned how his hair has its own FACEBOOK PAGE.
I thought that was pretty hilarious.

I'm going to give this a listen, I like Giorgio Tsoukalos for some reason.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
C'mon guys! Give me a little credit. I knew you were talking about Giorgio "I'm actually an oompa loompa with my hair dyed black" Tsoukalos Just trying to make a funny...
edit on 28-7-2011 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)
because I can't spell his crazy damn Greek last name, ah just go with it.
edit on 28-7-2011 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Still listening, I didn't realize this was going to be so long heh. Joe Rogan is hilarious. Talking about them doing mushrooms in the jungle banging hot Mayan girls or whatever he was talking about, and playing football with human heads. And grays being future humans just screwing with us, some funny stuff. It's long, but well worth it.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Yeah its a little more than two hours...he usually does a couple a week about 2 hrs long with different guests...they are always usually really funny...this ones definitely worth it though if you have the time

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Hahahahahahaha

"Eff it B I'm going deep!"

This is hilarious to hear crazy hair guy cussing up a storm with his great accent.

So many gold sound bites in this interview.

I really do like the interview, they are covering a LOT of subjects. Good on the OP for bringing this to my attention.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Joe Rogan and crazy hair, together chatting away? Sweet... ugh but the audio quality is kinda bad. OMG the audio is horrible when Hurricane Hair gets on mic! I did enjoy how Joe Rogans opens up talking about David Icke and Reptiles, and calling it a case of classic disinfo. I see where he is coming from, how is it that David Icke knows all of this but is still alive?

Ugh, their sound engineer is awful. Fire him!
Joe Rogan does a great Alex Jones impression

Don't forget Ancient Aliens season 3 tonight 10pm EST

edit on 28-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Everybody likes the "crazy hair guy".

Why?

Because of his hair!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Here some more of Rogan's opinions on apes and evolution and what not. He makes some points but I still think some people are misunderstanding evolution. Some where ....at some time.... in the universe..... something evolved from basically nothing.

..also kind of a promo for new Planet of Apes movie.

Is that a clip from 2001 Space Odyssey?
edit on 28-7-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join