It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Activist Dan Savage Threatens Rick Santorum in Hilarious Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Oh, I hope your not inferring that I am anti-gay. I'm not at all. God bless everyone in my book. Now I feel bad. Gotta go clutch my Catholic pearls and say some prayers!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by brilab45

What is it with anti-gay people and their infatuation with the notion of things being shoved down their throat, anyway?

I imagine some of these people go through a lot of chorizo in a week.

I know. It's always the anti crowd who is so vociferous...afraid of your own sexuality much?

Op Ed: Homosexuals keep Threatening me

Imho.

CJ

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Nope. I was referring to the person you were responding to who was talking about stuff being "shoved down my throat"

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

For the record......I am gay. I am not a self loathsome gay man, nor am I offended by anyone. I've been on a long journey of acceptance and denial by others.

There is nothing more than I want than to have human beings treat each other like humans. We all bleed red and we suffer from the hurt others infringe upon us.

Gay is such a small thing considering we bomb countries for oil, wealth and pushing our political chests out for domination.

Pretty much......gays are benign compared to military industrial complex and the republitard notions of what a human being is.

Think I had too many beers.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I hope you understood my post was in jest...I am in your corner...I am not gay but I could mention one of my best friends growing up and his past boyfriend Clinton on a well known show about how not to dress...I must mention I miss my gay friends in NY. Some of the most hilarious times ever.

CJ

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Were cool CJ. Guess at times I get too serious. Glad you have some background that gives you some air about what gay folks are like. Were not all alike. I'm fairly serious and boring. Wish I had that quick wit and humor. Thanx for your reply.

Here I am stealing from the OP. OP...........Sorry it went this way.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45

Were cool CJ. Guess at times I get too serious. Glad you have some background that gives you some air about what gay folks are like. Were not all alike. I'm fairly serious and boring. Wish I had that quick wit and humor. Thanx for your reply.

Here I am stealing from the OP. OP...........Sorry it went this way.

I can only imagine the life of a gay person. All I hope is that you have a lot of friends who love you for who you are...I know none who love me for the man I am in the sack...means absolutely nada. I mean that as I have seen the hatred and I am as dumbfounded as you...I love all people - you too!! Please know there are good old "regular" folks who don;t buy this hatred - more than you may know!!!

CJ
edit on 29-7-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Your sentiment means a great deal to me. Thank you for not going the way of so many hateful human beings. You are above the crust. I wish you the best.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

brilab45: I've read your posts elsewhere - much respect on the thoughtfulness and ideas that go into them - frankly mate, you need to get your head straight and get on - we need you and you need to clear your head so the ATS board can hear you! I too have imbibed too much - so that said - sleep well and wake tomorrow knowing frindship is closer than you think. IMHO, we are ALL alike.

CJ

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Your a kind human. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join