It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News of the World hackers 'targeted Sarah Payne's mother... on phone given to her by Rebekah Brook

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

News of the World hackers 'targeted Sarah Payne's mother... on phone given to her by Rebekah Brooks'

www.dailymail.co.uk

Sara Payne, mother of murdered schoolgirl Sarah, was hacked by the News of the World on a mobile phone that was given to her by the newspaper, it was claimed today Mrs Payne was told by Scotland Yard that there is evidence she was targeted by Glenn Mulcaire after earlier telling her that she was not among those who had been hacked. Her daughter was abducted and killed in July 2000 and the NotW campaigned vociferously for'Sarah's Law' which named paedophiles
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
How much lower can the criminal enterprise that is newscorp get?

This poor lady has suffered way to much loss even her health and the people who she thought was freinds was spying on her.

Whats worse is that they even gave her the phone with which to spy on her!

They are scum!

The same thing they did to soldiers by helping the cause for war then hacking dead doldiers accounts, then campaigning for troops welfare
They did to this womans family with the campaign for Sarah's Law..

Bloody disgrace!

Should not really be surprised though!

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 28-7-2011 by CrankyPantsUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
oops
edit on 28-7-2011 by thegoods724 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegoods724
pff who cares about the palin family, oh no she suffered a lil with people spying on her, i am sure her daughter can give her 100 dollar bills to wipe the tears away, with the crooked money that fam has made

Read the article would you. It's not Sara Palin, it's Sara PAYNE.

Lady has suffered enough, it's a shame people would stoop so low.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

Uhh...wrong country AND person. Not Sarah Palin, Sara Payne.
Make sure you read a post before replying. Thanks for your support.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegoods724
pff who cares about the palin family, oh no she suffered a lil with people spying on her, i am sure her daughter can give her 100 dollar bills to wipe the tears away, with the crooked money that fam has made

SARAH PAYNE

NOT Palin!

She is a British mother whose daughter was brutally murdered..

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

did you even read who this is about?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Just goes to show how many people are here for no other reason that to pick fights with other members.

Pathetic and shameful.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
Just goes to show how many people are here for no other reason that to pick fights with other members.

Pathetic and shameful.

This site is getting more like godlike productions everyday

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Unreal what lengths the so called "media" will slither to ... disgusting and unforgivable.

What kind of person do you have to be to even think up something like that?

Just wow.

OT: That quote feature's a stinger, aint it?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Makes is more shocking, that the mother, worked closley with the news of the world, on sarah's law.

Just shows you you cannot trust no one nowadays.

When you think nothing worse or more shocking comes out this happens.

I wonder if they tried to hack Madalene's Parents phones also.

Could this also arise out of this also. I would not be surprise.

Rebekah Brookes must have known about this, but she has the cheek to say she is shocked, by these new allegations, oh for sure she is.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousFem
Makes is more shocking, that the mother, worked closley with the news of the world, on sarah's law.

Just shows you you cannot trust no one nowadays.

When you think nothing worse or more shocking comes out this happens.

I wonder if they tried to hack Madalene's Parents phones also.

Could this also arise out of this also. I would not be surprise.

Rebekah Brookes must have known about this, but she has the cheek to say she is shocked, by these new allegations, oh for sure she is.

I agree

Especially after the fact that Sarah was given assurances that she was not hacked..

That Brooks women is nothing but a lying cow, I hope there is a custodial sentence in her future!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I watched the Channel 4 documentary last night about the Murdoch scandal. Was quite interesting, it actually highlighted the people who were mounting the case against the Murdochs. It seems that Max Moseley was one of the main instigators in getting other people to come forward about the hacking even offering to pay peoples legal costs.

The incredible story of how Rupert Murdoch used celebrity scandal to bankroll his expanding media empire, before scandal ultimately engulfed the News of the World itself.

Jacques Peretti talks to everyone from Hugh Grant to Murdoch insiders to find out how the world of celebrities, cops and politicians first cosied up with, and then turned against, the world's most powerful media mogul.

www.channel4.com...

If you havn't seen it it's well worth a watch.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CrankyPantsUK

Well it was the News of The World that campaigned for "Sarah's Law". What seems like a noble cause, but really just another way of shifting papers. There is certainly no nobility at NI.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I wonder how many more stories they have up their sleeves to ensure the destruction of the Murdoch empire?

As disgusting as each of these stories are it really does seem to me a war (as Vince Cable put it) is being waged against News Corp...
edit on 28/7/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
I wonder how many more stories they have up their sleeves to ensure the destruction of the Murdoch empire?

As disgusting as each of these stories are it really does seem to me a war (as Vince Cable put it) is being waged against News Corp...

Thats what i thought,for some reason somebody has it in for news corp,maybe they are just getting a little to powerful to handle so are being bought down a peg or 2.

i really don't know what to think of the whole hacking scandal,it amazes me that somebody ACTUALLY hacked this poor womans phone knowing what she went through & still it to this day,surley no human being would sink that low ? would they ?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rhynouk

I do not know what to make of it.. especially as it exposes the corrupt collusion between the media our Government and the police..

and the way the stories are building and building I can only surmise that someone/group is pulling the strings... but to what end? break the hold Murdoch has? bring in tighter press control? it raises to many unknowns..

I am really glad these issues have come to light so we can deal with them.. yet I really can not help but think something else is going on behind the scenes.. and all I have is an deeply uncomfortable feeling as evidence.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I'll come to his defense for a sec, as I saw the name and assumed it was a typo of Palin too (but then read and realized it wasn't), I don't think he was trying to start a war I think he just assumed it was a typo because Sarah Payne was talked about as if everyone should know her (most outside the UK prob don't).

On topic though: I really hope that this ushers in a change for MSM everywhere.I think the U.S. actually has a bigger problem on their hands with these lawyer shows and trial by media. In the UK they are a little more careful about not allowing television to pollute the public opinion of someone before they go to trial.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull

Maybe when Vince Cable made that "going to war with Murdoch" comment he did not get into trouble for being a lone douche speaking for himself, but had a senior moment letting the cat out of the bag hey?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

I'll come to his defense for a sec, as I saw the name and assumed it was a typo of Palin too (but then read and realized it wasn't), I don't think he was trying to start a war I think he just assumed it was a typo because Sarah Payne was talked about as if everyone should know her (most outside the UK prob don't).

On topic though: I really hope that this ushers in a change for MSM everywhere.I think the U.S. actually has a bigger problem on their hands with these lawyer shows and trial by media. In the UK they are a little more careful about not allowing television to pollute the public opinion of someone before they go to trial.

Yeah I get that

The guy said oops and deleted his post

Easy mistake to make if you are not aware of the case

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join