It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please explain to me what this blue planet is next to the moon I keep seeing photographs of

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
farm2.static.flickr.com...

What the hell is that? Now come on! How can people out there keep denying that something is drastically wrong with our Planets weather patterns and something out there is causing this. I have the equake3d program downloaded on my computer, and I have never in my entire life seen so many earthquakes in the last "7" days. There have been "43" in the last 24 hours being reported by USGS.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

This is NOT normal! We are witnessing and experiencing history in the making. Along with all the civil unrest, I have a theory that the magnetic disturbance on our planet is drastically affecting people emotionally. And something outthere in our solor system is causing this.

I really don't know how much more evidence people need to wake up and realize we are in trouble. I'm not saying we are going to experience an "Extinction Level Event". I don't know what is out there....a comet, a brown dwarf star or something else. But there is no doubt something effecting our planet in more ways that one.

What do you think it is? I would love to hear peoples thoughts on this.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I'm probably totally wrong here, but to me it looks like lens flare or reflection on the lens from the moon. Just my opinion, and good luck with the thread!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

Its either a lens flare or the death star.... I'm gonna go with lens flare. Its not possible an entire planet could pick and choose who gets to see it. If it was there, ats, glp, hell even yahoo news would be flooded with headlines. I know it'd be interesting for something to be there in that picture but use common sense.... its not.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It is lens flare comes from very cheap optics, I use to take a lot of images from the sun and the moon and never had this kind of distortions.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Dude, that thing looks huge and if it was really there how come I can't see it from my bedroom window ? I'm not blind you know but damn! Nibiru cannot pick and choose who wants to see it. I'll go with Lens flare, because there will be a cold day in hell before I see that planet in the sky.

PS Nibiru is/was red, not blue we are not in Melancholia people. Well at least not yet.
edit on 28-7-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Lens flare.

Also - "this blue planet is next to the moon I keep seeing photographs of" Where do you keep seeing these photographs?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
nothing more than another fearmongering thread.. with no substance..

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Getting what you pay for when you buy a cheap Dollar General camera

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Do you think if there was a planet right there, the only way we could see it is through a picture?

I think you are looking at lens flare... maybe even some kind of reflection on the lens from the moon. But there isno realistic way it's a planet.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It's true, it's lens flare 100%....I took many pics of the sun, and it's always there. When I take several pics in a row at different angles, it is in different places. Planets don't move that way.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
You people are delusional. WAKE UP!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

I take pictures on my nintendo DSI camera, mostly of the sun. If there is no cloud cover you will see these little sparkly dots called "Lens Flares" do you understand ? We are awake if we weren't, I sure as hell wouldn't be here

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012

This thread just........

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Here are a couple of pics I took that show lens flare....in the second one, you can faintly see the "Blue Planet".....it is only lens flare....I have taken others which show up even better. It does look like a planet, but it's not. I thought I had caught something too at first, but then after researching lens flares, I realized what it was.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/61cd656c3dbe.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/03253d9124fe.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicdefender2012

you come here.. make a thread claiming the end world is going to end.. you provide no evidence other than a crappy picture of lens flare.. and you expect us to believe you...

you are the one who is delusional..

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Lol. Funny thread. Every time I see something such stupid I am questioning if this is possible that people could be even more naive and dull. This thread helped me to made a conclusion. Yes they can.
edit on 28-7-2011 by odyseusz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I have to agree.. if the op would look out there window and tell us what they see ? i see normal blue sky. ITS A LENS FLARE! get over your self... Skunk works time!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Heh, looks like jupiter...
Every day I get more convinced that people are just messing with us here at ATS trying to make ourselves mad about this kind of stuff...

Yeah dude, there's a planet right now parked around earth, and you are one of a few chosen ones that get to see it...

new topics

top topics

join