It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New NASA Data Blow Gaping Hole In Global Warming Alarmism:

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

You really do need to educate yourself on the whole topic, the nonsense the MSM has been pushing is pretty ingrained in people. It's why I'm never overly hard on believers, they've been indoctrinated to it for 15 years.

But the realities are that those who control the flow of carbons get the most credits, to sell on the open market as they see fit.

Of course this is all over, dead as disco, the U.S. carbon exchange has been closed and the European is under several investigations.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

"Lie"? Just who would you suspect of lying? Personally, I would suspect the oil industry who spends many millions of dollars per year "educating" people to be just like you, so that they can continue to pollute this planet of ours and continue to make billions more for their luxuries. I would not suspect the scientists who, for the most part, simply want to discover the truth, or even the business people who take advantage of the issue to sell more solar equipment. Those two groups' interests pale money-wise in comparison to the oil industry.

It is obvious that you have not examined the facts and figures for yourself, or you wouldn't have these attitudes, but I suspect that there is some deeper fear prompting you to ignore those facts and figures. Are you afraid of people smarter than you? Don't be, you have a brain, use it to examine the facts before spouting off your mouth. Are you afraid of losing your job? We all are on both sides of the issue, but the least you can do is to be is be honest with yourself, instead of continuing to keep your head in the sand, knowing full well that the mess you make on this planet is going to be lived and died in by your children. And, anyway, as far as jobs go, there are far more opportunities to lead a happy life doing constructive things for our planet, than there are destroying it as fast as we can for the sake of present luxuries.

Actually, many people who write your opinions are actually paid by the oil companies out of their millions in advertising to do so. I am hoping that you are not one of them.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join