It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

For the last time, Qaddafi doesn't run Libya

page: 1
5

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The media has continued the B.S over and over again that Qaddafi has to step down, in reality Qaddafi has no post in the Libyan governing system. He plays no role, his son does, but he doesn't.

This is the biggest disinfo being played out while ATS is quietly playing a long.

I repeat, Qaddafi holds no post in the Libyan governing system, so please stop saying he does. He might be recognized as the leader of the revolution, and will always be recognized as that, but he is nothing more than that.

They are intentionally keeping the Western population ignorant of the Libyan governing system, that way the blood thirsty Western governments can use the ignorance in their favour. It is just sad that people get fooled over and over again.

Fool me once, shame on you, but fool me this many times I will have to force my self to admit that there is seriously something wrong with me/




posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I find it funny how NATO and the media jumps on the bandwagon of a few thousand rebels wanting to overthrow Gaddafi, when the majority of the Libyan people numbered in the hundreds of thousands to millions, want to keep Gaddafi in power.

Obvious illegal war is obvious...
edit on 28-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .



posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by confreak
The media has continued the B.S over and over again that Qaddafi has to step down, in reality Qaddafi has no post in the Libyan governing system. He plays no role, his son does, but he doesn't.

This is the biggest disinfo being played out while ATS is quietly playing a long.

I repeat, Qaddafi holds no post in the Libyan governing system, so please stop saying he does. He might be recognized as the leader of the revolution, and will always be recognized as that, but he is nothing more than that.

They are intentionally keeping the Western population ignorant of the Libyan governing system, that way the blood thirsty Western governments can use the ignorance in their favour. It is just sad that people get fooled over and over again.

Fool me once, shame on you, but fool me this many times I will have to force my self to admit that there is seriously something wrong with me/


And you realy think tha Qaddafi's son doesnt take his orders form his father?



posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
I find it funny how NATO and the media jumps on the bandwagon of a few thousand rebels wanting to overthrow Gaddafi, when the majority of the Libyan people numbered in the hundreds of thousands to millions, want to keep Gaddafi in power.

Obvious illegal war is obvious...
edit on 28-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .


That's the problem, they don't want to keep Qaddafi in power, Qaddafi isn't in power, they want to defend Qaddafi because NATO wants to kill him. They already killed his son and two grand kids. He holds no power in Libya, the people's assembly does.

The people's assembly chooses the Prime Minister.

Just go visit Google, Qaddafi hasn't been serving in any posts since 1972. Once the Jamahiriya governing system was established, it was up to the people to run the government, the process took place through more than 2000 General People's Committees, where ordinary people get involved in the decision making of the government.

I agree with you that the rebels are the extreme minority, they just want power, but they obviously take orders from NATO making them an occupying force.



posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by auraelium
 


Qaddafi's son doesn't run the country either, once again, go learn the system before making ignorant statements. Actually, I thought the MSM was only about twisting and out of context news, but it looks like they are about out right lies is well, his son doesn't hold any official position in the Libyan governing system either.

Saif al-Islam's Wikipedia page:



Saif is the president of the Libyan National Association for Drugs and Narcotics Control (DNAG). In 1997, he founded the official charity, the Gaddafi International Foundation for Charity Associations, which has intervened in various hostage situations involving Islamic militants and the crisis of the HIV trial in Libya and the resulting European Union-Libyan rapprochement.

Speaking in Sabha on August 20, 2008, Saif said that he would no longer involve himself in state affairs. He noted that he had previously "intervene[d] due to the absence of institutions",[11] but said that he would no longer do so. He dismissed any potential suggestion that this decision was due to disagreement with his father, saying that they were on good terms. He also called for political reforms within the context of the Jamahiriya system and rejected the notion that he could succeed his father, saying that "this is not a farm to inherit".[11]


They are forcefully trying to paint a Kingdom governing system in Libya, this is a blatant lie, the Libyan system is unique, and there is probably only one journalist who actually talked about, the rest kept it zipped, probably from orders of their board members who are connected to Western Governments.

This is a complete disinfo.

Here's the only journalist who actually talks about the Libyan governing system, and he admits also that there is a clear disinfo going on, and this isn't recent, this is from long time ago when we didn't have flat screen TVs.


edit on 28-7-2011 by confreak because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by confreak
I repeat, Qaddafi holds no post in the Libyan governing system, so please stop saying he does. He might be recognized as the leader of the revolution, and will always be recognized as that, but he is nothing more than that.


It's amazing how many people overlook this fact. It's even in plain view on wiki; the first place people usually look for evidence. This whole situation stinks. If this rebel group (which is benig funded and supplied by the west) was the UK or USA then they'd be deemed terorists and a threat to national security.

Hope this conversation keeps going, it's one worth having.
Peace



posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Thundersmurf
 


The question remains, through out this crisis, has the media ever mentioned, or taken a portion of its time to discuss how the Libyan governing system works? I have not seen any, if there was one, I must have missed it. I haven't seen it in Al-Jazeera, BBC, VOA, Washington Times, Fox News...

It has never been discussed, and the media has never admitted that Qaddafi doesn't hold any position in the Libyan government. This is how they create false reality, and I'm happy that I caught on.

For god sakes it works, and I shouldn't blame others for getting fooled over and over again because it works.

This is really disturbing, if they can create false reality to fool us over and over again, in order for us to rally behind their wars of bloodshed and destruction, what hope do we have, we will just continue getting fooled and will continue having blood of innocent women and children in our hands.

How many fell for Iraq pretext lies?



posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
LOL. Yeah, the guy who has been in charge since 1969 doesn't call himself the 'dictator'. Therefore he's not actually 'in charge'. And every history book and text book and news article and video that contradicts that is just NATO propaganda.



posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
corn, I notice your OP has no sources. Can you provide some evidence to support your claims? Or is all information available NATO propaganda and I should just site your post as evidence?



posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
corn, I notice your OP has no sources. Can you provide some evidence to support your claims? Or is all information available NATO propaganda and I should just site your post as evidence?


Watch the video with your eyes closed, I didn't know reality was this much painful.



posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by confreak

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
corn, I notice your OP has no sources. Can you provide some evidence to support your claims? Or is all information available NATO propaganda and I should just site your post as evidence?


Watch the video with your eyes closed, I didn't know reality was this much painful.


So that's it? One youtube video with someone's opinion is your sole documenting evidence to prove your claims?



posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds
 


They say if you don't want to believe something, no amount of evidence is enough to make you believe. And if you want to believe something, no amount of evidence is enough to make you disbelieve.

That is a saying that came to my mind when I read your latest comment. I have learnt throughout my discussion and debates that sometimes I have to just leave it at that.

Notice you didn't talk about any information given in the video, do you know why?



posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by confreak
 


You're totally right. The Lybian people have spent a ong time shaping and creating their unique governmental system, but not once has it been mentioned on the news. Even a lot the guys at work who are usually switched on are backing NATO.

It is sad to see how easily the publics opinion can be shaped. I really hope we can get the message out there. Not sure what the impact of the rebel leaders death is going to have. I'm sure they'll blame it on el Presidente Qaddafi, 'ruler of Lybia'.

Peace



posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
LOL. Yeah, the guy who has been in charge since 1969 doesn't call himself the 'dictator'. Therefore he's not actually 'in charge'. And every history book and text book and news article and video that contradicts that is just NATO propaganda.


Wel said. If you take the sarcasm away your spot on. I think the fact that Qaddafi has no real position speaks loads for what the Lybian people want. If he has no position of power but stil has influence over the people (the vast majority of which, want him to stay) then let him stay I say.



posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
What I always found funny was that he's a colonel, not even a general. When was the last time a colonel ran a government?

Gaddafi brought in revolution through a bloodLESS coup. Think about that.



posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by confreak
reply to post by incrediblelousminds
 


They say if you don't want to believe something, no amount of evidence is enough to make you believe. And if you want to believe something, no amount of evidence is enough to make you disbelieve.


Nonetheless, you have not provided much information. You made a post with NO REFERENCES< and then when pressed offered a youtube video with one guy's opinion.

Please, more sources. Just because Gadaffi, who has been in charge since 1969, doesnt call himself 'dictator' doesnt mean he isnt.



new topics

top topics



 
5

log in

join