It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rings are spreading. Finnish police finds BOMB equipment.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hi,

Translation starts:

Finnish police have arrested a 18-year-old Finnish man there via Poland ordered fertilizer that can be used to make bombs.

In his apartment the police found equipment used to manufacture bombs, says the news agency FNB.

Source: nyhederne.tv2.dk...:finne-anholdt-for-at-købe-bombeudstyr.html

Translation ended

I will keep this updated when new information arrives for all of you there migh be interested. It sure seems like the rings are spreading.

Translation ended

Thanks,

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I wouldn't of expected this in Finland..........mind due i didn't expect it in Norway either.
edit on 28/7/11 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
It does not surprise me, I found Finland to be very xenophobic in general and there is quite a lot of racism around particularly to the Somali refugees and the Roma.

This is starting to get worrying; Europe could literally become a battlefield.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
the new crusade is starting...

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
there is a whole scene in germany/swiss/austria where kids come together to build their own bombs and let them detonate...with videos, manuals and of course vendors...same in america...everywhere...

edit on 28-7-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

Hi,

Very interesting and very bad.

I need you to record, obtain and report that. Then I want you to go to Europol and let them know all about it.

Thanks,

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
wicked soundtrack to that video

but how the hell did these kids i call um that cuz the look about 13 learn to make these things??

some good ones tho

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

Finland has small amount of immigrants(who commit a lot of crime though)and how can the Finns be racist(marxist term)in their own country?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gremlin2011

i know, we need the alert-button...but thats nothing new for authorities...its like fighting at windmills...

google is magic...

and then there are books (mostly in english because in europe these aren't allowed) like the CIA manuals or the legendary Paladin Press or Desert Publications...

www.deltaforce.com...

170kg ANFO for "fun" - Breivik used ~500KG Anfo

but its like zip guns or my fav - paper guns: YES, they are real!!!!

i hope i disillusioned some - wake up!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by gremlin2011
the new crusade is starting...

Isn't that what Dubya said when the US invaded Iraq?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

Hey Viking, I do not understand the question,

how can the Finns be racist(marxist term)in their own country?

You do understand what I meant by Finnish people (not all) are racist to other people who are not Finnish. I have a Finnish friend who works for a recruitment agency and he told me that all his clients refuse to employ black people if they are customer facing.
I have seen Finns spit on Somalis and also beat Roma's whilst shouting the most obscene racist abuse I have heard. I really did not expect to see that in this day and age, it was like going back decades.

I witnessed this on many occasions over a 2 and half year period working and living in Helsinki. I have more, stronger examples and some related to family members (my wife is half Finnish) but I think you get the point.

I am not judging completely, just in comparison to other countries I have lived in n Europe, this is just what I observed and learned. However, 80% of the people I knew over there who were Finnish made a racist remark, comment, action whilst I was in the vicinity.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
while its all over the news here in finland they seam to forget to mention a KEY fact

that most males in finland under go military training
which means that most males in finland also knows how to make and operate explosives and sticky fiery gel (napalm) and the usage of a range of weapons,

to me it seams just absurd that they down play on KEY facts ,
sure he made explosives but so is a F load of kids at this moment doing in the woods with government money.

yellow journalism and bad fact finding or downplaying facts ruins society as a whole ,

at this moment the charge against the bomb maker is "preperation of distruption of general safety"
and to be honest i dont even know how to translate that in to english or what category that falls under in the law book ,

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
reply to post by gremlin2011

i know, we need the alert-button...but thats nothing new for authorities...its like fighting at windmills...

google is magic...

and then there are books (mostly in english because in europe these aren't allowed) like the CIA manuals or the legendary Paladin Press or Desert Publications...

www.deltaforce.com...

170kg ANFO for "fun" - Breivik used ~500KG Anfo

but its like zip guns or my fav - paper guns: YES, they are real!!!!

i hope i disillusioned some - wake up!

ive never herd of those books i herd of anarcist cookbook thats it

dont fancy getting caught downloading it and get the anti terror gustapo kick my door off

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

Honestly though, Finland is for the Finnish. If you go to Finland (or any other country) and run around robbing people, raping people, and committing other crimes as many of these "immigrants" do then they should expect to be attacked. If you want to go to a country then you must respect the people of that country, respect their culture, and obey their laws.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
reply to post by LestatG

Honestly though, Finland is for the Finnish. If you go to Finland (or any other country) and run around robbing people, raping people, and committing other crimes as many of these "immigrants" do then they should expect to be attacked. If you want to go to a country then you must respect the people of that country, respect their culture, and obey their laws.

well said dude same shud be for every country

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gremlin2011

Originally posted by ChrisF231
reply to post by LestatG

well said dude same shud be for every country

Hi,

I for one totally agree. Thanks for posting.

Thanks,

top topics

join