It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIghtmare dream about a plane crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I just woke up and wanted to post my dream before I forget the details, it was scary and it was about a plane crash, we were driving to florida and a southwest plane flew past us, it seemed to be spiraling, well it crashed to the ground and exploaded, it was a horrible dream and there were body parts, hands, fingers, everyone was trying to help people were running over to it, I remember in my dream that the number on board were double digits, for some reason I keep thinking of the number 80 or somewhere in the 80's. Also has anyone ever thought in a dream?, in my dream I was thinking of a woman who was on the plane, she had a grey dress suit on and long brown hair young, possibly late 30's maybe early 40's, I dont know who this could be, but for some reason I thought of this woman in my dream, so weird, I hate those types of dreams, it was also night time in my dream.
edit on 28-7-2011 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Aww man I wish I hadn't read this I'm taking a plane trip to the east coast next month. It'll be my first plane trip

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by martianmallow

Im sorry, don't worry, I have dreamed like this before, nothing ever happened, I just want to put my dreams down because I always dream very colorful vivid dreams, I didnt put the rest of my dream down, it was bizarre, I was filling out a job application for a restaraunt as well lol, it was goofy too. Also not sure if it was southwest, it was orange though thats why i thought it may be.
edit on 28-7-2011 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

Haha I'm not too worried. I'm not taking a southwest flight anyway, just letting my imagination run wild I guess.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

This will be my first reply/post but I too had a dream about a plane crash that I was on, in the dream I was buckled in my seat talking to the person next to me and then the next feeling was like a roller coaster the plane was going down. It was like a playground slide straight down things were flying all over people were screaming then it felt like a swing going around and around I was getting dizzy holding on to my seat belt as tight as I could.Then we crashed instant flames blood screaming...I woke up sweaty first time in a long time that I had a dream....weird .

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kreedant

yikes, that is very scary, I thought seeing it was scary, I have dreamed before of this almost the exact same way, Im always in a car and its always flying over from the left of the sky and crashing to the ground to the right of the car, usually in a field, so frigging scary, I absolutely hate these dreams.

top topics

join